Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Unexpected camper van Dogging with a difference

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Totally true adventure again , I did the rounds last night around my local Dogging spots and nothing about only guys so I went to a recent new one to have a look - there were 2 trucks there and one driver had his door open wearing a wig a suzzy benders and also 1 car and a camper to my right , the car in front took of with the Trannie from behind and went elsewhere , I could see 2 people in the camper smoking wacky backy by the smell but played the waiting game and not being pushy and jumping straight on it - anyway after an hour the blinds went down and all quiet , I nearly called it a night as thought they were genuine campers and then the split door opened and the lady leant out and said go round other side there's a gap in the curtains .. So I did as you do , as I peered through she was wearing a leather basque with her tits out over the top and what a might fine pair too and white knee high stockings , I could quite make out the fella but then he appeared wearing a tartan mini skirt and black stockings and stared getting jiggy with the girl , he stood up and revealed he was wearing a huge strap on which she then coated it in gel bent over and got him to fuck her , I was still outside but this turned me on as she moaned and grunted as he pounded her in his suzzies... This all went on for an hour or so in all positions etc... Eventually I couldn't take anymore and had to wank my thick cock until shooting my jizz all over the side of there camper , the lady then opens the side window and asks if that was different and did I enjoy ... Well of course and they said they will be back very soon... All totally true

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like a dream dogging session, I wish there was places half as good around here

over a year ago

"Sounds like a dream dogging session, I wish there was places half as good around here"
it's not always like that - but has picked up

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

dogging is fun !!!! the wait can be worth it as it helps build the tension. I have a few good fucks and had a few eveining where nothing has happened.... i probably go this friday and Saturday night as I'm on my own...

over a year ago

"dogging is fun !!!! the wait can be worth it as it helps build the tension. I have a few good fucks and had a few eveining where nothing has happened.... i probably go this friday and Saturday night as I'm on my own..."
it's always hit and miss - just have to be patient

Post new Message to Thread