Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

1st time sharing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a true story about when i 1st shared my ex mrs with a stranger.

My ex mrs was 5"4 size 10 blondie brown hair and nice pert 34B breasts. She was a real head turner especially when all dressed up but could be quite straight laced in the bedroom unless we stayed away in hotels then she became a sex freak. This one time we stayed in a nice hotel in Manchester and i convinced her to wear some stockings and suspenders underneath her short figure hugging blue dress and no knickers.

Now usually i would be told where to go but as we were staying in a hotel and city where we didnt know anyone she didnt mind. We went out into the city centre had a few drinks and a meal while she got plenty of attention from men and women, she was loving it. While sat down in one bar she brings her fingers up to my mouth and tells me to taste her, the naughty slut had only been playing with her pussy and she was soaking. With that i couldnt wait to get her back to the hotel so we quickly settled the bill and made our way back.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This could get good

over a year ago

mmmm looking forward to next chapter

over a year ago

Great start can't wait for more

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In the taxi back to the hotel she opens her legs slightly and whispers to me "finger me" with that my hand is straight up her dress feeling how wet she she is. As i play with her clit she is no longer whispering as she starts to orgasm and the taxi driver is loving the view he is getting. We get back to the hotel and she tells me to get some drinks in at the bar while she freshens up in the toilets. As she comes strutting out of the toilet her high heels clattering away the man at the bar checks her out without a care that im sitting waiting for her. She sits down at the table and she says to me "did you see that guy checking me out the perve" so i respond "you was loving the attention now lets tease him i want you to show him your stocking tops when he looks over" with that she hitches her dress up a little showing the tops of her stockings and tells me "this is really turning me on". I tell her "im going toilet make sure your a good girl" and as i leave to go the toilet i nod at the man at the bar. I get round the corner just out of sight and watch as my mrs opens her legs giving the guy a full view of her freshly shaved pussy.

over a year ago

Love this more please

over a year ago

more

over a year ago

More please