Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Reversal of fortune

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cantankerous, bossy, bitchy, never wrong, argumentative ... A list of apt descriptions of my 'a bit more than a fuck buddy'. Dominant too, in bed she was daring and demanding. Always needing more and leaving me feeling I should be 20 years younger and 2 inches longer!

Anyway, during one particularly fervent fuck I smacked her bum. Not once, but a few times and the effect was most interesting. She displayed great enthusiasm and her orgasm clung to my cock like a vice. Later, she was on top riding me and as per her want she was vigorous and plunging hard on me as she closed in on her orgasm. She leant back, with me deep inside her and rubbed her clit hard. At that point I smacked her full flowing breasts. I was so close to cumming as her internal muscles pulled and sucked at my member. I couldn't help myself really and when she laughed and said 'harder than that' I exploded inside her. Normally she gets a bit cross if I cum too quickly but this time she lifted herself off my cock and straddled my chest. She rubbed her clit until she came giving me a first class view of my cum oozing from her pussy.

We have delicious sex and of late it had been getting more and more vigorous. I was revealing a new side to my character and I was loving it.

Another thing you should know is we like to bet against each other and the forfeit is always sexual. Usually a half hour of cock worship if I win or I have to find her a very large cock to play with if she wins. Anyway it's fun and our latest bet had been on brexit. The forfeit was to give the winner our body to do with as the other pleases for one hour.

I bet Britain would vote to leave the euro zone.

I won! Do you want to know how I enjoyed her?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cotsbikerMan
over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

yes

By *cltdCouple
over a year ago

moira/belfast

"Cantankerous, bossy, bitchy, never wrong, argumentative ... A list of apt descriptions of my 'a bit more than a fuck buddy'. Dominant too, in bed she was daring and demanding. Always needing more and leaving me feeling I should be 20 years younger and 2 inches longer!

Anyway, during one particularly fervent fuck I smacked her bum. Not once, but a few times and the effect was most interesting. She displayed great enthusiasm and her orgasm clung to my cock like a vice. Later, she was on top riding me and as per her want she was vigorous and plunging hard on me as she closed in on her orgasm. She leant back, with me deep inside her and rubbed her clit hard. At that point I smacked her full flowing breasts. I was so close to cumming as her internal muscles pulled and sucked at my member. I couldn't help myself really and when she laughed and said 'harder than that' I exploded inside her. Normally she gets a bit cross if I cum too quickly but this time she lifted herself off my cock and straddled my chest. She rubbed her clit until she came giving me a first class view of my cum oozing from her pussy.

We have delicious sex and of late it had been getting more and more vigorous. I was revealing a new side to my character and I was loving it.

Another thing you should know is we like to bet against each other and the forfeit is always sexual. Usually a half hour of cock worship if I win or I have to find her a very large cock to play with if she wins. Anyway it's fun and our latest bet had been on brexit. The forfeit was to give the winner our body to do with as the other pleases for one hour.

I bet Britain would vote to leave the euro zone.

I won! Do you want to know how I enjoyed her?"

Rampant with desire here continue if you dare...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hotel booked. Quiet little Edwardian guest house which most importantly boasted 4 poster beds.

Online shop done. Variety of ties and implements and instruments.

We arrived at this small guesthouse and had an amazing meal and a few drinks before 'retiring'. The em suite was luxury and we took advantage of the double shower. Standing naked at the bedside I told her I was cashing in on my bet and she was mine for an hour.

The first thing I did was put a blindfold on my gorgeous girl. Now I could look freely at her body. I gently caressed her breasts, her nipples hardening. I pinched and twisted them making her gasp. Leading her to the bed I commanded her on all fours. I could see the lips of her pussy already wet and her smooth bum cheeks beside her dark star.

I told her to pose for me like a naughty slut and soon she was face down on the bed pulling her cheeks apart.

Unable to resist I tasted the sweet nectar from her pussy lips. She red hot and her clit was engorged. She could easily have cum but I stopped just in time.

I led her to the end of the bed and facing it I lifted her hands up and put cuffs on them. I attached the cuffs to ropes and tied these to the posts of the bed.

Separating her legs I did the same to her ankles and soon she was standing like a starfish.

I opened my bag of tricks which I had recently purchased. I had a large butt plug, an inflatable dildo, some clips and a flogger. I was going to have fun. I would probably regret it after the hour but I was going to make the most of it

By *cotsbikerMan
over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

By *cltdCouple
over a year ago

moira/belfast

Mmmmmm interesting she sounds like quite a game girl....

By *otLips 69Woman
over a year ago

Here or There

More??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well this caught my attention ^^

More to come?

By (user no longer on site)