Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Planning for her to have some fun ...

Jump to newest

By *ittletonCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

cannock

So, I've just started on a project that means I'll be away from home five nights a week. This leads me to feel both horny and mischievous. I send our buddy an email - stating that she might be feeling a little frustrated in the coming weeks.

On the long train back home I send an innocent email asking how he is and saying that I'm working in Glasgow. He responds and I point him towards my earlier email (to his alternate email address).

I send a fab message to one of my hotlist to see how she rates the Attic - hopefully a destination for half term.

Getting home at just after 20.00 we go straight to the bedroom for a quick catch up. Ten minutes after we finished I get a ping from the phone. It's him and he's seen my messages (3 from about 4 months earlier !) Yes - he's interested in helping out.

'Who's that from ?' She asked - 'your mate' I replied. Who ? Really ? 'I saw him this morning' she came back' - 'must have got him horny' I said.

Hopefully we were on. He emailed asking whether I wanted to make the arrangements or whether he was to contact her directly. Pointed towards the latter - just text me fifteen minutes before and record as best you can I requested.

Given his workload - it may be a day visit but he offered to think up something else. I reminded him of an occasion where she'd agreed for him to pick up up from the gym and try some outdoor evening fun. It ended up snowing so he bailed but I still picked her up and drove to a quiet spot. Just a suggestion I message.

His reply was 'sounds like a plan - see what I can do this week'.

I told her some of the messages that had been sent - and left for work. I joked to expect a call soon.

I'm now sat in first class lounge typing away. Hopefully he'll ring her early in the week and they'll get time together. Hopefully I'll see it FaceTime or pictures. All three of us now have a week of sexual tensions and probably feeling horny full time.

Check in tonight but every night await the call saying he's fucking my wife ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *antasticMrsFoxMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Happy days hope all goes well always hot knowing that your wife is having some naughty fun whilst your working

over a year ago

cannock

Anticipation and anxiety both horny. All concerned have a degree of nervousness and unknowing ... Makes it such a thrill.

over a year ago

cannock

Tuesday - and still no call to her. I've warned her he's said sometime thus week. If it happens i'll try and get his and her perspectives on how it was.

If nothing happens I'll still get home horny for the weekend.

over a year ago

cannock

I rang him today - instructing him to call her. Wanted to know if she'd let on. Texted to ask to be kept informed.

He was home - but said he call her later.

Tomorrow or next week now

When i asked her if he'd called - i got the impression she'd meet tomorrow.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wish I could meet her

By *arkymark444Man
over a year ago

Oswestry

Pity I'm over your age limit you have a very sexy and hot wife

over a year ago

cannock

No luck this week. She had a head ache and said no.??

Going home still turned on - delayed (!)

Hopeful for next week now??

Post new Message to Thread