Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

hotwife calls me as she fucks stranger

Jump to newest

By *xycpl46 OP   Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Just had my sexy wife call me while being fucked by guy she met in pub . Anyone else enjoy their sexy wife being a slut

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *losguygl3Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Yes!!! I love the thrill of it

Where are they screwing?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My mum did this to me about 18 months ago she told every one she was going work as she is a carer. On nights but rang my phone by accident as she was getting fucked. I listened for about 10 mins then i heard her say shit he must of heard me.. And I said straight away without thinking yeah I did who you with anyway? She said no one at first then admitted she went a hotel with a 20 year old then begged me not to tell my dad.

over a year ago

"Just had my sexy wife call me while being fucked by guy she met in pub . Anyone else enjoy their sexy wife being a slut"

Actually no to the slut bit as I have more respect for my partner.

However I do love her meeting guys and fucking them, so horny when the txts or calls come in, really enjoy hearing the things they are doing

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"My mum did this to me about 18 months ago she told every one she was going work as she is a carer. On nights but rang my phone by accident as she was getting fucked. I listened for about 10 mins then i heard her say shit he must of heard me.. And I said straight away without thinking yeah I did who you with anyway? She said no one at first then admitted she went a hotel with a 20 year old then begged me not to tell my dad. "

So if she didn't mean to ring you and doesn't want your dad knowing, then who was she trying to ring?

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

"My mum did this to me about 18 months ago she told every one she was going work as she is a carer. On nights but rang my phone by accident as she was getting fucked. I listened for about 10 mins then i heard her say shit he must of heard me.. And I said straight away without thinking yeah I did who you with anyway? She said no one at first then admitted she went a hotel with a 20 year old then begged me not to tell my dad. "
what did u do

By *carletcoupleCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"My mum did this to me about 18 months ago she told every one she was going work as she is a carer. On nights but rang my phone by accident as she was getting fucked. I listened for about 10 mins then i heard her say shit he must of heard me.. And I said straight away without thinking yeah I did who you with anyway? She said no one at first then admitted she went a hotel with a 20 year old then begged me not to tell my dad.

So if she didn't mean to ring you and doesn't want your dad knowing, then who was she trying to ring?"

A very good point, this sounds interesting..

By *otWifeCornwallWoman
over a year ago

Penzance

He loves and I mean LOVES me being a slut!It is a win-win for the both of us.

over a year ago

Hopefully this will happen soon as Ginger meets up with her new lover

By *eachyfunCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Yes!

By *exy BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Agde

Becky met with a new lover this week and we hooked up on cam while she was in his bed.

An hour and half later and two very tired people turned the lights out...!

over a year ago

"My mum did this to me about 18 months ago she told every one she was going work as she is a carer. On nights but rang my phone by accident as she was getting fucked. I listened for about 10 mins then i heard her say shit he must of heard me.. And I said straight away without thinking yeah I did who you with anyway? She said no one at first then admitted she went a hotel with a 20 year old then begged me not to tell my dad.

"

"So if she didn't mean to ring you and doesn't want your dad knowing, then who was she trying to ring?"

I am guessing that the poster is another one of the weirdo's that appear to be quite common place on here His reply makes no sense whatsoever apart from perhaps having a fetish about his own mother?

By *hell and jCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

We love esp me shell one of my rules is pics or videos but hubby loves to hear me getting fukked

over a year ago

Love watchin jen be a naughty girl

over a year ago

Mmmm so horny love her to try this one day

By *ittletonCplCouple
over a year ago

cannock

"Just had my sexy wife call me while being fucked by guy she met in pub . Anyone else enjoy their sexy wife being a slut"

School gates not pub but fingers crossed tomorrow. Shes ready ...

over a year ago

would love her to do this more often

over a year ago

Would love for wife to do this,she has met and played with a couple of guys but not done the phone thing yet.

over a year ago

I always ring mr when I'm playing without him . And film it for him to watch later

Post new Message to Thread