Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Gangbanged now pregnant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Went to a swinging club 9 months ago. And we had been trying for a baby. We ended up on a big bed when I was fucking her a few other couples were watching us. So I took my time with my cock pumping her pussy. One of the couple joined us. The guy got on the bed with a good hard cock. And stuck it in her mouth. She sucked his throbbing cock slowly then his wife sucked her firm tits. The tough of her getting all this passion must of been one heck of a turn on for her. Just then 6 guys fit and we'll endowed. Got on the bed it was to much for the other couple. So they left us to it. I ask the misses if she was up for it. She moaned and said yes I made sure that all the guys had condoms on. I pulled my cock out of her wet pussy . To let her have fun with the guys. It was if all my Christmases came at once. She got on all fours. Two guys we getting the best cock sucking session ever. They came in her mouth and face. The they took turns on her pussy. My god how wet was the bed with the sex sweat. She squirmed and moaning with pleasure. Just then I felt left out so I got back on the bed and suck my eager cock into her mouth. She turned on to her side. For me to fuck her mouth. The some of the other guys must of got horny again. So they took turn from behind. We were in the flow of one great sex session. Me getting sucked and her getting fucked. Every guy ended up shoot there hot creamy spunk up her. But at the end of the session the guys thanked us and then stated that it was the best pussy they had ever shot up. We looked at each other and said that we thought they all had condoms on . They stated they did the first time. But then they went with the flow. When we got back to our car. I said she must of known. She said she had no idea due to all the wetness of her pussy. So I gave her another to fucks in the car and shot my loads up her. Then when we got home I fucked her once more. Just to make sure. We had a great talk about what if she is pregnant. We agreed we were both to blame and wanted a baby anyway. We were on tender hooks for a while. But we both agreed that that was the best club meet we have ever experienced. But the best news is I am the daddy. As we have 6 week to go for the birth of our baby. But we would like to thank those guys for the best session she has ever had. Hopefully more in the future

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Went to a swinging club 9 months ago. And we had been trying for a baby. We ended up on a big bed when I was fucking her a few other couples were watching us. So I took my time with my cock pumping her pussy. One of the couple joined us. The guy got on the bed with a good hard cock. And stuck it in her mouth. She sucked his throbbing cock slowly then his wife sucked her firm tits. The tough of her getting all this passion must of been one heck of a turn on for her. Just then 6 guys fit and we'll endowed. Got on the bed it was to much for the other couple. So they left us to it. I ask the misses if she was up for it. She moaned and said yes I made sure that all the guys had condoms on. I pulled my cock out of her wet pussy . To let her have fun with the guys. It was if all my Christmases came at once. She got on all fours. Two guys we getting the best cock sucking session ever. They came in her mouth and face. The they took turns on her pussy. My god how wet was the bed with the sex sweat. She squirmed and moaning with pleasure. Just then I felt left out so I got back on the bed and suck my eager cock into her mouth. She turned on to her side. For me to fuck her mouth. The some of the other guys must of got horny again. So they took turn from behind. We were in the flow of one great sex session. Me getting sucked and her getting fucked. Every guy ended up shoot there hot creamy spunk up her. But at the end of the session the guys thanked us and then stated that it was the best pussy they had ever shot up. We looked at each other and said that we thought they all had condoms on . They stated they did the first time. But then they went with the flow. When we got back to our car. I said she must of known. She said she had no idea due to all the wetness of her pussy. So I gave her another to fucks in the car and shot my loads up her. Then when we got home I fucked her once more. Just to make sure. We had a great talk about what if she is pregnant. We agreed we were both to blame and wanted a baby anyway. We were on tender hooks for a while. But we both agreed that that was the best club meet we have ever experienced. But the best news is I am the daddy. As we have 6 week to go for the birth of our baby. But we would like to thank those guys for the best session she has ever had. Hopefully more in the future "

Congratulations

over a year ago

Brilliant! Did something similar with my ex girlfriend... She wanted and loved bare back but didn't think or plan about getting pregnant

over a year ago

Very sexy but just one thing

If you still have 6 weeks before the birth how do you know your the dad??

over a year ago

"Very sexy but just one thing

If you still have 6 weeks before the birth how do you know your the dad??"

He was there at the conception...

over a year ago

That's a little naughty. Hope the baby is yours

over a year ago

Hope it's the right colour at least

over a year ago

Who cares who the biological father is. It is you, as a couple, And now parents, Keep loving one and another, And most of all The child. Congratulations.

over a year ago

Horny as hell

By *inkyinbasingstokeMan
over a year ago

Basingstoke

It must have been horny watching all those men fucking your wife but something doesn't sit right that she is now 6 weeks away from giving birth. I hope you are the father. Are you going to get a dna done? Have you thought about how you will feel if the child isn't yours?

Hope it works out

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

Congratulations. If you are both happy to be expecting a new arrival all good.

Lots of guys raising kids they didn't father knowingly or unknowingly.

And such a hot scenario to begin with

over a year ago

My thoughts exactly!

Hope the OP continues to be as determined to be a father to the child, through the good and bad, even if he isn't.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

...... Jeremy kyle ..... DNA test ... you never know ...

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Can I point out if they went there 9 months ago how she still got 6 weeks to go

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

This may just be a fantasy.

DNA tests tend not to be done in the womb due to possible damage.

Testing for diseases is a different thing entirely.

over a year ago

over a year ago

If you read the original post it states he was making sure that they all had condoms on x

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"If you read the original post it states he was making sure that they all had condoms on x "

We looked at each other and said that we thought they all had condoms on . They stated they did the first time. But then they went with the flow.

By *ornyone30Man
over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Guaranteed first argument you have this will be brought up. dangerous game to play. I do hope it's just a story. But good luck anyway

over a year ago

"If you read the original post it states he was making sure that they all had condoms on x

We looked at each other and said that we thought they all had condoms on . They stated they did the first time. But then they went with the flow."

never mentioned taking it off though

over a year ago

"Who cares who the biological father is. It is you, as a couple, And now parents, Keep loving one and another, And most of all The child. Congratulations. "

Totally agree

over a year ago

"If you read the original post it states he was making sure that they all had condoms on x

We looked at each other and said that we thought they all had condoms on . They stated they did the first time. But then they went with the flow.never mentioned taking it off though "

This story is in danger of getting more analysis than Hamlet. on a word by word prorata basis

over a year ago

"Congratulations. If you are both happy to be expecting a new arrival all good.

Lots of guys raising kids they didn't father knowingly or unknowingly.

And such a hot scenario to begin with"

Completely true. And the strongest seed wins. Means baby has healthiest DNA

over a year ago

"Who cares who the biological father is. It is you, as a couple, And now parents, Keep loving one and another, And most of all The child. Congratulations. "

Yeah and never mind the feelings of the child when they discover they were concieved during a gangbang, and anyone could be their biological dad

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

"This may just be a fantasy.

DNA tests tend not to be done in the womb due to possible damage.

Testing for diseases is a different thing entirely. "

DNA .....after the child is born

By *inkyinbasingstokeMan
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Guaranteed first argument you have this will be brought up. dangerous game to play. I do hope it's just a story. But good luck anyway "

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple
over a year ago

horsham

If you still have 6 weeks before the birth how do you know your the dad??

He was there at the conception...

"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just on nine months ago gangbang add 6 weeks. It would mean that she would be 10 and a half months. That's how I know I'm the daddy. We were on tender hooks. As we didn't do the test until 3 months down the line. And go std all clean and disease free.

over a year ago

"Just on nine months ago gangbang add 6 weeks. It would mean that she would be 10 and a half months. That's how I know I'm the daddy. We were on tender hooks. As we didn't do the test until 3 months down the line. And go std all clean and disease free. "
good look to both of you

By *w1989Woman
over a year ago

Wellingborough

I would love that to happen to me

By *taffs Naturist guyMan
over a year ago

Staffordshire

Is this the script for film Mam Mia 2.... ?

over a year ago

Nothing worse than being on tender hooks.

By *maxMan
over a year ago

bolton

Far fetched nonsense

Post new Message to Thread