Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

What my wife wants....she gets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well my wife is insatiable in bed and truly a stunner. Sometimes can't believe my luck. Amazing mum, perfect wife whore in bed. So far we've had 2 mmfs n loved it. The last guy we're hoping to be regular.

We started off with some sexy kik messages. I found the guy on here and introduced them in a kik group. Innocent flirting to start then they'd heat up.explicit messages swapped, Horny pics and even filthier videos. The wife would get aroused n use that pent up sexual tension on me. Fucking me telling me how shed fuck him. How she wanted him. We had to organise a meet soon.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

This is all a true story by the way

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Don't they all one way or another lol xxxx

over a year ago

We decided on a meet. Wife got herself ready. Shaved pulled her figure hugging purple dress out. Squeezed her 36c breasts into her favourite black and blue bra then slut the dress over the top. Her ample cleavage and great legs on show.she kissed me deep n passionate only to say that was it. I didn't get her now until her fuck had Cum.then she perfected her make up and hair n omg my cock was throbbing wanting her....but for now she wasn't mine

over a year ago

He was texting us on way. Running ten mins late with traffic but added to suspense. Then it was time....he'd pulled

Up. My wife's breathing deepened and she stood waiting for that pending knock on door. "tap tap". My heart skipped a beat and I positioned myself fully clothed on sofa so I could see. She opened door n there he stood. No words were spoken as he stepped in and kissed my wife as he said. The door closed and he pushed her against the wall. Her hands through his hair as he kissed her firmly. Tongues entwined passionately and deeply linking. His hands pulled her dress up to see if she was wearing underwear. He stance altered slightly to ease her legs open allowing him access....

By *inkyinbasingstokeMan
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Love watching a partner getting fucked!

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

Mmm, very hot. Shame I never got invited round when I lived in Scarborough

over a year ago

He felt her cunt exposed ready for him. Ready for whatever dirty plans he had. His fingers he teased into her mouth to taste her sweet flavoursome juices.

Excited by her taste she pushed him back to sot on the edge of the sofa, his ass level with my face. She undone his fly to let out his throbbing thick cock. Her eyes widened at the size and in one teasing movement edged his cock into her throat....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm oh yes more

over a year ago

Her hand wrapped around his thick shaft she devoured his cock with her hand and mouth simultaneously massaging together. Expertly removing his long cock from her mouth to pay special attention to his heavy balls. Sucking n licking before being unable to resist the big cock infront or her face.any more she greedily sucked some more....

over a year ago

Hope this has some legs. Imagined similar with Mrs Roth on more than one occasion.

over a year ago

She stops sucking and stands teasing her tongue with his. I can feel my cock throb at how,they've forgot I'm even there and are lost in,each other. He turns her round and pulls her dress. His hard cock just glancing against her ass. He has other ideas. Bends her over sofa back next to me and drops to his knees. Parts her legs and starts teasing her swollen soaking clit from behind. She lessons moans and bites her lip as the pressure increases...

over a year ago

Good start keep going

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

Very sexy can't wait for more