Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Spa treat continued

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This story got quite popular last time so if people want me to finish it I will. The story so far;

For my mums Birthday I bought her a spa day for 2. She offered me to go with her as I bought them and I decided I could do with some relaxation. The spa was in Cornwall and it did look posh on the website. We drive down in the morning to make full use of the spa. It was just after 10am when we arrived and we headed straight for the aqua area. It was pretty quiet at this time and only a few older people were milling around. My mum doesn't like too much heat so she wanted the pool and the jacuzzi mainly and I wanted sauna and steam room. We separated and I went in the sauna. I was alone and it was very hot. I could see outside it was still just old people. However, not long after 2 new people entered the area. Through the hot condensated Windows I could see the form of two females. 1 was very slim and the other was curvier. They both appeared quite young. I saw them use the showers before they headed towards my sauna of solitude, the door opened and they both entered. They were both wet from the showers and it was now I could make them out better with no steamy Windows blocking my view...

I would guess they were both late teens or early twenties. I wouldn't say they were sisters, perhaps friends. The slimmer one looked the youngest, she had a bronzed toned body, dark long hair and deep brown eyes. She was wearing a purple bikini. It was very small, she was gorgeous. The curvier girl was quite pale, freckles, reddish hair with striking blue eyes. Her choice of attire was a black one piece. She wasn't ugly by any means but you could tell out of the two it was the skinnier one who got the attention. I think it was quite obvious I had a good look at them and as they sat down on the hot wooden seats their wetness made a soft sizzle. They both giggled and gasped at the heat and the skinnier one caught my eye and I looked away, she said a polite hello and I said hello back. They were chatting away and from the conversation I could see that the skinnier one was more confident and the main talker. I was sweating profusely due to the extreme heat, I needed to get out and cool off. As I was getting up to go the skinnier girl laid down on the wooden seat and was feeling herself up. I felt a bit awkward and mumbled something daft like 'cheers' and hurried out of the door. I had no idea why I even said anything and after the door closed I heard them both giggling again. I felt stupid so I had a cold shower and decided to try the steam room...

In the steam room there was just an old guy in the corner. I sat in the opposite corner and it was very steamy in there and hard to see much. Through the glass door though I could see the sauna opposite. I could just about make out the figures of the two young girls. They were still in the sauna. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. The old man got up and left the steam room and now it was just me. The steam was getting thicker and visibility decreased. As I was deep in relaxation the door opened and I opened my eyes to see the 2 girls entering. They were chatting and giggling again. They sat in the opposite corner from me but I could hear the chat. The skinny girl was talking about a guy she was seeing. Once again the red haired girl was barely getting a word in. I think it was at this point I started to prefer the red haired girl. The skinny girl was beautiful but she knew it and her confidence and arrogance turned me off a bit. The red haired girl on the other hand was shy and cute. Through the steam I could see her pale skin being dominated by many water droplets. Her black one piece was clinging tightly to her curvy body, I could make out her shapes. The skinny girl was talking about how she had been teasing her latest bloke and stringing him along. She seemed to thrive on the attention and the desperation the guy had for her. I could tell from the chat that the red haired girl was a bit awkward about it but she listened to her friend and kinda tittered along nervously. After a few minutes the skinny girl said the steam was stifling her breath so she needed some air, the red haired girl said she would stick it out for a while longer. I watched the skinny girl get up, she did look great, and leave the room. Now it was just me and the red haired girl left in this steam room. I watched through the steam as she pulled her knees up to her chest and sat relaxed in the corner. I thought the steam was covering my obvious ogling but when I looked at her face her piercing blue eyes were gazing straight at me, the steam wasn't as covert as I thought...

After realising she had spotted me perving I didn't know where to look. It was already warm in there but I was blushing and feeling even hotter. I heard her having a bit of a giggle and I looked over, she was still staring at me and she muttered 'is it just me or is it hot in here' This made me laugh and was a great ice breaker. I tried to apologise and make an excuse as to why I was staring, I said I was straining to see anything with the steam but she said don't worry it was fine. After I calmed down a bit we made some small talk. I asked her if she was local and if she was just visiting the spa. She told me she was from Taunton and was visiting Cornwall for a girly weekend with her best friend. I thought I'd be cheeky and enquire about her relationship status. I casually asked if their boyfriends had paid for them to come. She said she didn't have a boyfriend but her friend was seeing a guy on and off. I cheesily blurted out I was surprised she was single. She chuckled and said I was such a charmer. I was blushing again. She then said first of all I was eyeing her up and now using corny lines, she asked in a joking way if I fancied her or something. I didn't know how to respond and I was visibly awkward and she was laughing again, her laugh was getting sexier and sexier. As I was about to respond the door opened and it was her friend, who was excitedly inviting her to the pool where she had found a hot lifeguard. The red head rose to her feet and said nice chatting with me and she was gone. Her friend gave me a dirty look and closed the door as they headed to the pool...

Left alone in the steam room I decided I'd had enough. I decided to check out the pool and get a proper glimpse of the 2 friends with no heat or steam obscuring the view. At poolside it was pretty busy and I spotted the 2 girls in the deep end just standing by the wall chatting. A lifeguard was pacing up and down and it was clear he was the one that had attracted their attention. The skinny girl was obviously trying to grab his attention and the red head was just acting as a wingman. I got in the water and swam in the actual lane nearby. I had a look across and the red head was looking great. Her reddish hair was frizzy and her pale face had a few freckles but was dominated by her soft big pink lips. Her black suit was clinging to her curves again and this was the first time I noticed her chest. She had pretty big tits. The water wasn't particularly warm so I could make out a hint of nipple pushing against her costume. Under the water I could see her pale but thick thighs. They looked amazing. I didn't even pay attention to her friend anymore. The skinny girl was now sat on the pool wall and talking with the lifeguard. The red head was feeling a bit like a 3rd wheel I guess so she joined my swimming lane. It was only me and her plus one old lady using this lane. She saw me halfway down the pool and she flashed a sexy smile. I was almost at her end when she set off. I got to the wall and noticed she wasn't going overly fast. I decided to swim close behind her. She was doing a beast stroke and her legs were opening and closing. I needed to see this so I went under and watched her motion. As she performed the manoeuvre I was staring at her between the legs. Her costume was wet and tight and clung to her pussy magnificently, allowing me to make out some of the detail. God it looked good. As she got to the end she stopped and I was closer than I knew and I almost swam straight into her. I apologised and she gave her cute giggle and said all was ok. She asked me the same questions I had asked her on the steam room. She found it sweet I had taken my mum for her birthday. She also apologised for the remark about fancying her, she explained she was only messing and as she was in a new environment thought she'd push her luck and see what happens. She also explained how she was always in her skinny friends shadow and just wanted to see how getting the attention felt. At this point we both looked up to the deep end to see her friend laughing and flirting with the lifeguard. The red head seemed a bit saddened by this and she said she felt sorry for her latest squeeze back in Taunton. I offered that it was probably just harmless banter but she said I don't know her like she does which was fair. The red head then said she was gonna go and see what her friend wanted to do, just before she swam off I blurted out something like 'I for one think you needn't worry about being in her shadow' once more she let out a laugh and blushed a bit. She then said thanks and chat later and off she swam. I enjoyed watching her peachy bum popping in and out of the water as she disappeared up the pool. At this point I knew I wanted more...

I watched the 2 girls having what seemed like a bit of a falling out dien the other end of the pool and the red head left the skinny one to it. I was a bit gutted and thought that was the end of my aspirations. The skinny girl was now fully flirting and hanging around the lifeguard. I had seen enough and dejectedly decided to chill in the jacuzzi. My mum was in there so i had a quick catch up about her day. She was having a good time so I was pleased for that but still a bit disappointed. However the red head appeared in the spa area. I watched her and it seemed as if she was just gonna grab a towel she left behind. She was going to leave again but she noticed me in the jacuzzi. I smiled and she smiled back and kinda gave a shrug as if to say what the hell and she popped her towel back down and headed towards the jacuzzi. It was almost in slow motion, her walk towards me. She was still a bit wet from the pool and the bright lights of the aqua room made her pale body glisten beautifully. Her boobs were being fully shown as the costume clung to her as if it was part of her actual skin. As she stood at the jacuzzi side I noticed a new feature at my eye level, her feet. They were very small maybe a size 3 or 4 but they were pristine. Her toe nails were painted with a dull red that paired with her pale skin tone perfectly. On her right foot was a small outlined star tattoo and it just seemed as if it was supposed to be there. She gently entered the jacuzzi and I watched as the bubbles enveloped her whole body until just her head was above water. She said hello again and my mum asked if we knew each other. I said no we had just met today. Embarrassingly my mum introduced herself to the red head and told her who she was. I was slighlty blushing when I noticed this information made the red head flash an evil grin. I did not know what to do but as they continued chatting I just sat there. The bubbles were covering up all of us under the water and as I listened to them go on I felt a foot brush up my leg. I thought it could be an accident but I looked at the red head and she was smirking! The foot came up my leg again and rested on my cock. I was frozen. My mum was sitting right next to me and I had a dainty foot pushing down on my cock. She moved her foot slowly and gently back and forth, this was crazy. She was chatting innocently to my mum above water but underneath was a whole different story. I began to grow harder and harder and I was stuck between awkward and turned on. This was madness. After a few moments my cock was fully erect. Her foot was more rhythmic now tracing the line of my shaft up and down. The next thing I knew my mum was saying a cheery see you later and she stood up to leave the jacuzzi. As she walked away I looked at the red head and she was growing and giggling so naughtily. Now it was just me and her

At first I was kinda stunned, my cock was rock hard under the cover of the bubbles and the saucy red head was sat opposite me grinning. She seemed to not even acknowledge what she had done to me and just said my mum was nice. I was confused and horny. The jets of the jacuzzi stopped and the water cleared. Looking down at her under the water was a great sight. She sat with her legs apart and her arms by her side. I was looking down to her pussy area but it was difficult to get a good look. I looked down at myself and it was obvious I was sporting a huge hard on. The red head also noticed this and she was cheekily laughing. She put her foot on it again and I could see her cute foot now without the obscuring bubbles. As quick as she put it on she pulled it away. I think she was just checkinghow hard I was. I couldn't believe this, I was just frozen and had no idea how to proceed. I was still looking down at her and I think she knew this. She opened her legs wider and put her hand on her costume bottom. She rubbed herself up and down a few times and then she pulled the black material slightly to the side revealing my first look at her pussy. Her lips were perfect pink and once more looked incredible offset against her pale white skin. It was fully shaven and looked very juicy and tasty. It had only been a few seconds and I was desperate for more but just as I was admiring my brief glimpse she hit the jet button and the bubbles started up and they took that hot picture away within seconds. What a tease! I noticed she was pleased with herself as she was smiling widely. Now that the bubbles were back she had the security of being hidden by them. With this she leaned across to the middle of the jacuzzi. I now felt her hand grab my cock, I didn't see it coming so I jolted in shock. She fumbled around for a few moments until she managed to pull down my shorts waist band slightly. My cock sprang out of my shorts instantly. She was now holding my bare cock with her hand. She stroked up and down my shaft slowly but surely. This was intense. But just as soon as she has started her skinny friend was back in the area seemingly looking for her. She spotted us in the jacuzzi and was headed over. Not now! The red head let go of my shorts and the twanged back over my throbbing cock. She moved away from the centre and sat back against the wall. Her skinny friend said there you are and climbed in beside her. They started chatting and making up. Was my moment ruined? As they talked and smiled I felt the familiar foot return to my legs. She pushed it into my cock once more. She felt I was still hard. The skinny one was oblivious and the red head seemed to enjoy this. However a minute or 2 later the skinny one asked the red head to go and grab a drink and a snack with her. She agreed and they both got up. I hoped the pussy was still exposed but sadly she had adjusted her costume accordingly. The skinny one went first and had her back to me. As the red head followed she bent towards me and rubbed my shorts. She whispered see you soon seductively and followed her friend. I watched her bum as she claimed out and one of her cheeks had popped out. That creamy white peachy cheek kept my cock hard. They had both left but I couldn't get out just yet

Now left alone in the jacuzzi, with a huge erection I was thinking about the possibilities and things I could do with the red head. Another part of me was saying what if that was it? No more red head. I hoped there'd be a bit more to come yet. I was in s world of my own when a group of older people made a bee line for the jacuzzi. They all climbed in and I needed to go but I still couldn't. Then I saw my mum and she asked if I wanted to go to the bar area for food. I did want to because I guessed the 2 girls must be there. My mum said come on then and I tried to stall but she's not the most patient. I tried to tuck my boner into my waist band but it's not easy when all you have on is wet shorts. As I stood up it was kinda obvious and one of the older women in the jacuzzi saw it and gave me a smile and chuckled. I was embarrassed but quickly got out and grabbed my towel to cover my bottom half. We went to the bar and it was busy. I scanned the floor to see if I could find them. No luck. We found an empty table and sat down. Not long after the 2 girls did enter the bar. They both had robes on but probably still had their swimwear underneath judging by the bare legs and no footwear. There weren't many seats around but they came up to our 4 seater table that had just me and mum on and the skinny one asked if they could sit. My mum said no problem. This whole scenario seemed destined because me nor the red head had instigated. How lucky? So now I was sat around a round 4 seater table with my mum one side and the red head the other. The skinny girl was sat opposite. I looked at the red head and she smiled. I looked at her robe and it was slightly open revealing her swim wear body. She then rubbed her foot up my leg... Here we go again

So here we were again. Back to suspenseful teasing. The red head was only able to stroke my lower leg and no further due to the awkward setting we were in. I was dying for more. My mum and the skinny girl had struck up a conversation and they were engrossed to one side of the table from me and the red head. As this was the case the red head decided to try and test the water and see what she could get away with. Both her arms went down by her side and the arm nearest to me moved towards me. Her hand rested on my upper thigh millimetres away from my cock. The warmth of her hand on my thigh started to make my cock grow. She cheekily brushed up further and rubbed a few fingers across my semi hard cock. This set me off more and my cock grew bigger. My mum and the skinny girl didn't even bat an eyelid and the red head knew she could push it more. Her hand came back across my cock and at this point it was straining against my cold damp swimming shorts. The red head slipped her hand inside the shorts and the warmth of her soft hand felt so good on my cock. She gave a couple of rubs but I think it was too risky and she realised this and pulled out and put her hands back above the table. This was intense and was making me so desperate and frustrated. Well now the red head was done I decided to tease back, I was going to make her feel very risky but hopefully very horny. I looked at my mum and she was having some kinda in depth with the skinny girl. It was as if we weren't there so I knew I had the chance to make a move

I moved my hand onto her thigh. She kinda flinched at this, after all she had been the one in control up until now. But not I was turning the tables. Her warm robe was blocking skin on skin contact but I found the gap and out my hand through and felt her thick but firm thigh. Her skin was hot and I could tell she was shocked but excited. She was looking at her friend and my mum but they were still yapping on. The red head was powerless now and I guess she was concerned about drawing attention to what was going on so she didn't resist and just sat there. I I rubbed her thigh a little and I could feel she was quite tense. I brushed my hand up to her pussy and ran my fingers over the outside of her costume, it was already Damp but I was under no illusion it wasn't my doing it was the pool but I hoped some of it was me. I rested my hand on the mound of her pussy, I looked at her face and she was looking a combination of nervous and thrilled. I guided my fingers to the edge of her costume and wiggled a finger under the hem. It started off above her clit and the area was smooth. I ran my finger down and felt her engorged clit, it was pretty big and felt good. I moved further down her slit and found her wet hole, this time it was more me than the pool. I pushed my finger inside and she was pretty tight. It wasn't in very far but she let out a slight moan. This alerted the other 2 at the table and they asked if she was ok. We both froze and my finger was resting in her pussy as they awaited an answer. She said she was fine and they were still facing her now. I wiggled the tip of my finger and she was going red. They asked if she was sure she was ok because she looked flushed. I was so pleased I was able to have this power and get some revenge. The skinny girl was concerned and was asking if she was sure. I removed my finger and slowly recovered my arm. The red head said she was actually a bit dodgy so was gonna go for a lie down in her room. The skinny girl asked if she needed her to go too but the red head said no she was fine. So up she got, adjusting her robe and she was about to head off. Before she went she checked if she had her key and then she dropped it on the table in front of me. I thought it was an accident but then I saw the room number, was this intentional? I looked up at her and her cheeky wink suggested it was. Off she went and now I needed to find a way to get away from my mum and skinny girl...

As the red head disappeared from view I knew if I could get in ar private room we would have even more fun. The thrill of teasing in public has us both excited and wanting more. My mum and the skinny girl were back to chatting and as my hard on was subsiding I had to find an excuse to go. I asked if they had any plans and my mum said that we had a massage booked in at 2pm. It was 1:40pm now. Shit! I forgot all about it. The skinny girl said she loves massages and hadn't managed to book one in. I quickly said take mine. My mum looked perplexed and the skinny girl laughed and said she can't do that. I tried persuading, I said it's not a problem, I don't like massages anyway I just booked it to keep my mum company. My mum was now onboard and said she'd like to have a relaxing massage with her and they could continue their chat (I had no idea what they talked about). The skinny girl reluctantly agreed and said they should walk over to the salon section soon. However, she said straight after at 3pm she would come back to check on the red head. I had an hour and a quarter window of opportunity, they both got up and headed towards the salon. I didn't want to waste any time so as soon as they were out of sight I got up and hurriedly headed for the accommodation area. The number was burnt into my brain, room 10. I found the area but they weren't laid out functionally, they were in a madcap order. I wasted no time in rushing through the mazey corridors, and annoyingly at the very end was number 10. I approached the door and wondered what might lie behind it. I was so keen. I knocked the door loudly. The red head opened the door slowly and not fully but she grabbed me and pulled me in. The door closed and she was still in her robe and was looking awesome. They rooms were like apartments and she led me into the lounge area and pushed me down onto a small sofa. Then she sat on a breakfast bar and crossed her legs. She slightly undid the bottom of the robe and I could see that the black swim costume was no more, just a robe covering her bare skin. She opened her legs and slowly began to undo her robe fully

I could now see her pussy and it was looking so juicy and tasty, I wanted it. I made a move off the sofa but she shook her head and instructed me to stay. She slowly openes her robe more and this was going to be my first sight of her tits. My cock was already straining at my shorts. As the robe fully opened I was amazed at her tots. They were very big but not saggy, probably due to her youth, but the sexiest thing was her nipples. Her large breasts were the same pale creamy white as the rest of her body but the areolas were a very soft pale pink that blended in beautifully with her skin. The middle of the nipple itself was a darker pink and they were so long. They seemed fully erect because they were protruding so far from the areola. They were magnificent. She slipped the robe fully off and it fell to the floor. Now she was sat a few feet away from me and was completely naked, I had to have her now. She started rubbing her fingers on her mouth and was gently touching her lips and slipping her tongue slightly out. God this was hot. She slowly sucked on one of her fingers and pushed it in and out of her mouth like a pro. I wanted her finger to be my cock. Her finger was now very wet and she moved it very slowly down her body towards her pussy. When it arrived she circled her clit a few times before fingering her hole. She then directed me to take off my shorts. I yanked them off so quickly and freed my throbbing manhood. I tried to move to her again and she said not yet. Jesus, this was killing me. She told me to stay standing though and to rub my cock as she was still fingering her hole. I slowly rubbed my cock up and down and exposed my helmet. It had some pre cum oozing out of the tip and I think this excited the red head because once she noticed that I stopped and left it waiting, quickly she hopped off the bar and fell to her knees in front of me. She moved very close and used a hand to cup my balls. Her mouth was edging closer to my cock, here we go!

Her tongue pushed through her soft lips and it looked long. It flicked the tip of my cock and took some of the pre cum from it. She made an Mmm sound and then wiggled her tongue around the whole head of my cock. It felt unbelievable. She then moved to the base of my cock and licked slowly from my balls up the shaft to the tip. She slurped like this for a few turns and as she did I could feel her hand squeezing on my balls. As she continued she was gently yanking them and moving them around her hand. Her tongue was once again dancing around my helmet but this time she took me in her mouth. She bobbed up and down sucking my cock quite a little bit at first but suddenly she started sucking deeper and deeper. As she was doing this her hand moved from my balls to my ass. Her index finger was rubbing my hole as she deep throated me. Her sucking technique was incredible and I knew I wouldn't last long. She wasn't stopping though and the next thing I felt was her index finger slip inside my ass. Oh my god, this was very hot. She pushed it in deeper and got it as deep as she could. She then started rubbing my inside. My legs were weakening and get deep sucking and deep fingering meant I was gonna cum too soon. My legs started trembling and my cock twitching and this was her cue to go quicker. I could hold out no more and my throbbing cock began to shoot plenty of thick cum streams down her throat. She didn't waste a drop and she was an expert. I was weak in the legs and she stood up in front of me and kissed me. Her mouth was warm and salty. I carried on kissing her and managed to direct her towards the small sofa. I pushed her down onto it and kneeled beside it. My cock was limp now but I knew she could get it back up but for now it was my turn to return the favour and taste her.

Her legs were in line with my face. She had them closed but I slipped my hands between her thighs and slowly forced her legs open. Her thighs were glorious but between them was her lovely shaved pussy. It was very visibly wet and you could see how turned on she was. I gently teased her by rubbing my hand over the outside of her lips. She was tensing with excitement and anticipation. I pushed my finger between her lips and ran it up and down. My finger was very wet and sticky and I licked the juice off it. The taste was delicious. I had to eat her. I pulled her onto the edge of the sofa and and I lifted up her legs. I was holding them up under her knees and I moved my face closer. She rested her feet on my upper back and shoulders. Her pussy was at my mercy and I ran my tongue up and down the outside of her slit. It was so tasty and wet, she was squirming waiting for more. I flicked my tongue around her clit ferociously. She was groaning and digging her heels into my shoulder blades. She was squeezing her thighs tighter on my head too, this was great. I moved my tongue down to her hole and I began darting it in and out, she was tight and she was loving the tongue action. Her groans were intensifying and I could feel her pussy pulsating. She shuddered and let a huge scream. I could taste her juices running all over my tongue. She released my head from her thighs and collapsed back in the sofa. My cock had shot back up after tasting her and hearing her scream. She had no time to rest, we still had time for more and I was far from done.

As she was panting on the sofa, trying to recover from her shuddering orgasm I was ready. Her pussy was still on the edge of the sofa but the rest of her was lying back. I kneeled in front other s d rubbed my hard head on her wet outer lips. She giggled and tried to pull away but I was not letting that happen. My shaft was running up and down her wet slit and she was warming to the idea. I pulled my cock right down to the hole and started to push in. I started gently and not too deep and she was loving it already. Her pussy was very tight as suspected and it was amazing. I slowly and gently pushed my whole cock inside her. She was groaning and loving the feel. Once I was fully in I just waited, building up the anticipation. I slowly withdrew but then thrusters hard straight back up. She was surprised and let a little Yelp out. I again waited deep inside her. I teased with only 2 or 3 thrusts like that and then I pulled out. She said keep going and don't stop, she was ready for a hard fuck. I put my cock back in and once more gave a few pumps before stopping. This was driving her wild. She managed to get up off the sofa and went to the bedroom. I followed her in and she was on the bed on all fours. She said no more teasing just fuck me hard...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hickleMan
over a year ago

glasgow

By far the best story on here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *weetChariotMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

Superb story.

By *egan2743Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

over a year ago

I had the perfect view of her from behind. Her pale skin was tight on her plump cheeks as she was bent over on all fours. Her pussy was wet and her asshole looked tight. I moved behind her and put a hand on her back. She was warm and slightly sweaty. I put my hand down to her ass crack I rubbed my index finger right down the cheeks and when I reached her hole I gently rubbed and prodded. This made her tense up and she whimpered no not in there. She didn't fancy the finger so I moved my face down and pushed out my tongue. The tip of my tongue flicked her outer hole and she seemed more receptive to the tongue. She moaned and said mmm. She had never been rimmed before. I managed to get my tongue in a bit but her ass was even tighter than her pussy. As I tongued her ass I rubbed her pussy and it was soaked. My cock was rock hard and needed to enter her. I stopped tongueing her and shuffled behind her. My cock was moving towards her hole, I could feel my stiff head about to push through and enter her. God this is what I had waited for. I slid the full length of my cock as deep as I could in her tight wet hole... This felt unbelievable.

over a year ago

By *ikeKateCouple
over a year ago

Rochestown

Oh what a great story??

By *obpeter123Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

Amazing story

over a year ago

fantastic story

By *erterjonesMan
over a year ago

Warrington

Great story,

don't stop

over a year ago

Her pussy was the tightest I had ever felt. It gripped my hard shaft so tightly and felt incredible. I pulled my length back out before thrusting back in, deep long thrusts. She was loving it and was enjoying my thrusts which were getting harder and faster. Even though I had already cum not long ago this tight doggy position meant I wouldn't last long, I was already feeling my balls ache. She was also enjoying this and her screams were getting louder and louder. She loved the speed of me banging into her and she joined in by bouncing against my thrusts. Our timing synced up perfectly and this was the best fuck I'd ever had. This did mean I wasn't going to last much longer at all. We were both sweating and pounding so good that my balls were ready to explode once more. I could feel the sensation building up within and I knew it was moments away. I told the red head I was gonna cum and asked where she wanted it. She told me to stay where I was and let it go deep inside her. I had no issue with that and I gave a few final pumps before my cock pulsated wildly and I was emptying a load right in her. I think she felt the spunk oozing inside and she was groaning with great ecstasy. I pulled out and was sweaty and breathless and I collapsed on the bed.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Glad to see this one continued!!

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare