Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

caught red handed by mother in law

Jump to newest

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Today i was at a loose end and was feeling very horny, and decided to pop round to the in laws for a look thro mother in laws drawers. i knew she was at work and wouldnt be back till later and that father in law was away on business. i walked the short distance round to there house and let myself in and went upstairs.Feeling the nervous excitement mounting as I went into their bedroom, desire and curiosity driving me further. The drawer was closed tightly, but with a sharp tug it opened. The array of lacy underwear in front of me was intoxicating, the smell of perfume wafted up around me enhancing the excitement further. Finding a pair of lacy white panties I held them to my nose. Smelling her smell on them, my tongue just touching the gusset as I inhaled deeply, it briefly entered my head what a pair of her dirty, worn panties would smell like. To my surprise that thought excited me even further.

My erection was strong and hard, straining inside my trousers. I eased the waist and slid the zip down. My cock sprang out, begging to be stroked and caressed. Droplets of pre cum dripping, almost a stream of the thick clear fluid. I wiped the gusset of her knickers on the dripping head of my penis, leaving a thick smear on them.

My trousers almost fell on their own to the floor and I removed my own shorts, slipping my legs into her panties and pulling them up around my cock and balls, the bulge strained the thin lacy material as I pulled them tightly around me. It felt amazing, so sexy.

My shirt soon joined my trousers and shorts on the floor and I stood almost naked in front of their bedroom mirror, admiring my self with my enormous erection inside the sexy lacy panties. Stroking my cock through the material felt incredible and I knew I had better be careful not to ejaculate into them.

I turned back to the drawer and I found a matching low cut bra. It was too much for me to resist and I slung the bra around me doing up the clips and arranging them around my flat breasts, my nipples showing over the low cut cups. I almost groaned thinking of what she would look like in that bra and knickers, too much to hope for though.

Rooting about in the drawer, finding hard core dvd's, nipple clamps, vibrators, condoms and lubes hidden under the piles of lingerie. My hand found a suspender belt. With a smile I slipped it around me and looked for some of her stockings to put on.

Admiring myself in the mirror again, this time wearing panties, bra, suspenders and stockings. My erection almost aching with desire. My pre cum soaking the front of her panties with thick sticky clear wetness.

Easing my cock from the panties I stared at my self in the mirror as I began to masturbate, slowly, deliberately, stroking my cock and caressing the swollen dripping head.

I'd lost all sense of caution in the sexual ectasy and excitement that was quickly building as my orgasm approached..

Suddenly, the sound of a door closing downstairs.

'Shit!' I gasped. Someone had come home. I had carefully checked and was quite confident no one would be in and had been planning this visit to my in-laws for days.

Grabbing my clothes off the floor and pushing the underwear drawer closed, but it was tight and it didn't close properly. I dashed into the bathroom as quietly as I could as I heard noises from down stairs, then foot steps on the stairs.

I ripped off the panties and thrust them into the laundry basket in the bathroom. Just as I heard a noise from outside.

'Hello?' A voice said. I recognised it straight away as my mother in law. 'Is anyone there?' She sounded a bit nervous and I knew I must tell her who it was before she became frightened.

I climbed into my jeans and shirt as I said 'Oh hi! Just me, I came round to have a look at the lawn mower, it was playing up last time I cut the grass. Just nipped into the bathroom for a moment'

I rearranged my clothes over her bra, suspenders and stockings. Then flushed the loo. My erection was still evident but subsiding with the surprise of nearly being caught as I opened the door.

I smiled at her. 'I errr, didn't think anyone would be in' I said, feeling very guilty.

'No. I had some time owing so I took the afternoon off to go shopping, but decided to just come home instead'

I saw her looking curiously at me, her bedroom door was wide open and her underwear drawer was still ajar. To my horror I saw a frilly lacy thong, in deep red, just hanging over the top of the drawer.

In almost slow motion she turned her head, staring at it, then back to me, staring at me with a curious expression on her face...

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fantastic start keep going!!

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

thank you....a friend of mine wrote this and thought i would love to share it....i told him tht i liked sneaking round the in laws house to go thro my mother in laws drawers to try on her underwear, and what other people i wanted to have involved and he did the rest

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

We stood awkwardly for a moment. Her stare seemed to be cutting into me, searching. Her eyes slowly scanned up and down my body and I felt like a child caught with a hand in the biscuit jar. I felt the heat burning on my face as I began to turn red under her gaze.

'Excuse me. I need to get some washing in' She said, quite suddenly.

I stepped out of the way as she brushed past. Straight to the laundry basket and lifted the lid. She stopped. Staring. Laying on the very top of the rest of the washing where her sexy white lacy knickers.

She reached in and picked them up. I stared in almost excruciating agony as she held them up, her fingers probing the wetness on the front of them, almost inspecting them.

She didn't say anything at first, but stared at me, then through the open doors into her room at the lingerie drawer, then back at me.

My face beamed red with embarrassment. But she placed them back on top of the laundry.

'Would you take this lot down to the utility room please, I just need to get changed. Just dump it all by the washing machine?' I nodded, unable to say anything. Grabbing the pile of washing from the basket I fled downstairs.

The bra and suspenders feeling strange under my clothes and I was trying to think how I could get out of the house with them still on, thinking it was such a shame I had now the lost the matching knickers.

'Put the kettle on?' She called down the stairs, just as I was about to give me excuses and get away.

'Ok!' I called back. 'Bugger!' I said under my breath at not being able to get away.

The kettle was beginning to whistle and there was still no sign of her. Going to the cupboard to get some mugs out and make some tea when I heard her come in.

I had my back to the door as I began to brew the tea. But she didn't say anything so I turned around, and almost gasped aloud. She had changed into a very short sheer top, not quite a dressing gown that came down to the top of her thighs, her hair was let down and her make up had been touched up. I smelled the same perfume as was on her panties. Her legs were bare and she was barefoot.

She gave me a sexy smile and came over towards me, taking over making the tea. As she walked I could see her breasts swaying under the top, almost able to make out their outline, her shadow of her dark brown nipples was quite evident through the material, as was the protrusion of her nipples.

She still didn't say anything as she made the tea and I sat down at the kitchen table. Eventually she put the tea and some biscuits in front of me and sat down facing me.

She chatted away about every day things as I just nodded, agreeing as we drank our tea.

'Are you alright?' She said to me as she finished her tea and leaned over the table to get another biscuit. My eyes fixed on her top which swung open slightly as she stretched revealing a decent amount of cleavage.

I nodded. 'Yes, why shouldn't I be' I tried to smile, but she was right. The bra was digging in, it was too small for me anyway and the suspenders were tight and pulling the stockings up uncomfortably as I sat.

She gave me a smile. Her eyes looked mischevious. 'Oh, I don't know. Just perhaps you might be wearing something that is maybe a little uncomfortable?'

I stared at her.

Then she just said 'Like my bra, for example!?'

My face burned even redder. I knew that she knew, there was no denying anything. Silently I just nodded.

She smiled, almost kindly at me and gave a nod. She leaned over the table, stretching over so much that her top gave way and fell open, her breasts openly on show to me, but she didn't seem to notice or care. Her fingers deftly undid my shirt buttons and the bra was revealed. Her fingers tucked into the top of the cups. 'Oh! That is tight. It's even a bit tight for me that one' Her fingers just stroking over my erect nipples, my nostrils flared at the pleasant feeling from her touch.

'Come!' She stood up, her top now hanging open totally, I could see her breasts quite openly now. Her panties were tight, figure hugging around her pussy and bottom. The shape of her pussy lips revealed in the tight material that clad them, no sign of any pubic hair.

I still didn't say anything. Just letting her take control over me. She took my hand and led me back up the stairs. 'Now, I think I have a nice basque that will fit you better than what you have on. You were wearing my panties weren't you?'

'Yes' I said, finding my voice.

She giggled. 'Shame I didn't get home a few minutes earlier then!'

Back in her room she turned to the drawer and pulled it open. Bending down her tits were swinging over the drawer as she searched about in it as I stood beside the bed. 'Get out of those things!' She said, almost matter of factly,

I pulled myself back from the surreal situation and quickly stripped off my 'normal' clothes until I was standing in the suspenders, stockings and bra. My cock erect and hard sticking out between the straps of the suspenders. I walked towards her, her back still to me and put my hands on her shoulders, she stopped, quite still and let me slip the top off her. It fell to the floor, my hands just caressing her soft breasts and firm nipples, I felt her flinch and just gently push herself back against me, feeling my hard cock pushing against her arse.

She turned, a black basque in one hand, the other lightly took hold of my hard penis. I felt her shudder slightly as she took hold of it. Gently wanking me.

'Take the bra off' She almost whispered, her voice croaking. I spun it round and undid the clips. 'And the suspenders and stockings. I've some matching stockings for the basque' She said softly.

In moments I was naked and she busied herself in fitting the basque on me, as she had said it was a better fit, quite comfortable I thought, she pulled it up tightly around me, forcing my man boobs up and out, my nipples aching to be sucked and nibbled on.

With great restraint I didn't touch her as she dressed me, then she kneeled down on the floor as I raised my leg so she could roll the black stockings up my legs and clip them to the basque. My cock was level with her face, her tongue just lightly touched the end of it as she tasted the pre cum. I ached to thrust my cock into her mouth, but knew that wasn't what she wanted me to do just yet.

She stood in front of me, admiring her work. A strange atmosphere existed between us. As if at long last acknowledging what we both knew we wanted, though whether she was surprised at the way it had happened, she didn't make that obvious, but I sensed this was the start of something really special..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love it...

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is sounding like a very good story . Please keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmm...so hot. I'm so hard.

Reply privately

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

I have had this dream Many many times. Wow .More please excellent writing x

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

I stood in front of Karen, my mother in law. Wearing her black basque and matching stockings, she looked me up and down. My cock was hard sticking out from between basque straps that held up the stockings. She obviously approved. Her nipples were erect and looking very swollen, so sensitive. She still had her knickers on, I’d already taken off her top. The front of her knickers revealed a long strip of wet pussy juices emanating from her - I knew that like me she was very turned on.

‘I always thought there was more about you than you make out’ She smiled at me. 'I suspected you were more like me than my daughter! She can be a little prim and proper. Such a shame, as she is quite attractive I think!’ I nodded. ‘Yes, I have made a few hints to her, but she never seems to pick them up’ I said. ‘I’m sorry for snooping around your drawers, but .. well .. I sort of found you attractive and I had seen some of your sexy underwear on the washing line awhile back, that .. err.. I sort of thought would feel so good wearing .. I’m sorry’ I said lamely.

‘Thats ok, I knew things were going missing, then I realised it was always after you had visited. Even dirty things from laundry?! Didn’t you?’ I blushed red again. ‘Yes .. I’m sorry.. I err ,,’

‘It’s all right. Don’t worry, But now you must ask me. I’ll prepare some dirty knickers for you to wear and .. ummm.. do what you like into them when you come round? Then, when you are here you must dress in what I leave out for you. Do you understand’.

I nodded. ‘Yes of course. I would love to’ I reached over and slid my hand inside the elastic of her knickers, feeling the bush of pubic hair over the slit of her pussy. She moaned softly.

Her hand on my dick stroking up and down, my pre cum soaking her hand. My fingers sliding further into her pussy, feeling the soft wetness of her flesh, then the hard swollen mound of her clit.

She broke off. ‘No, not now’ She said softly. Then searching under her bed for a catalogue of lingerie and other sexy dresses and tops. ‘Here, take this and choose somethings from it. Buy them and have them sent here to me for you to wear when you are here’ I took it silently, leafing through the catalogue. In the back section there was a whole range of sex toys too. ‘Get anything from there too’ Karen said. ‘Anything that you would like. Leave the catalogue laying around your house my daughter to see. Tell her you got it for her to choose something, then tell me what she likes. If anything. I also want you to tell me everything that you and her do in bed together and what her fantasies are? Is that clear? If you don’t then I will let it out you have been stealing and wearing my underwear! You don’t want her to know that do you?’

I shook my head, shaking with sexual excitement. Never could I have imagine this happening.

‘One other thing. You can not fuck me, only when I let you. And you must earn that. I will make you come and I want to cum too when you are here. But not actual fucking in my pussy unless I tell you I want it’.

I nodded ‘Yes, fair enough’ I said. Karen stepped back to give me a good view then slid her knickers down, I moaned softly with pleasure as her pussy came into view. Clearly she was enjoying stripping naked for me like this. Her actual lips were shaven back, swollen and shiny wet, the bush of pubic hair above it was neatly shaven back. Her knickers fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. The wetness around the gusset was quite evident, also a smear of pussy discharge juices, yellowy white lay in the gusset. She looked down at them, then at me. ‘What are you waiting for? Pick them up and put them on!'.

I didn’t need telling twice, I had them in my hand and lifted them to my nose, smelling her fresh pussy aroma. Gorgeous! ‘Oh Yess!’ I sighed as I inhaled. I could see her smiling at me. ‘Nice?’ She asked. ‘Oh yes .. very much. Thanks’. I sighed as i stepped into them and pulled them up around my cock and balls. The thin material stretched tightly over my cock, showing its outline. Karen kneeled down in front of me, her hand open and folded around my cock in the material. Then she leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock through the material. My pre cum was already soaking through which she licked it. Then, the elastic slipped and my cock emerged under the band, over the top. Karen moaned softly and reached up and folded her lips around my swollen head.

‘Christ!’ I gasped at the pleasure she was giving me. My cock slid into her mouth, her tongue folding around it, licking and caressing it. Her mouth full of pre cum, smearing all over her lips and face as she licked and sucked. I could feel my balls start to contract, ready to cum, but again I knew I would not be allowed to cum unless Karen said I could. I held her head and gently guided it off my cock and pulled the panties up over the tip of my cock again. ‘Careful’ I said, ‘You’ll have a mouthful if you do that much more’

Karen stood up. ‘Good boy!’ She said. ‘You are getting the idea quite soon, aren’t you’

She was totally naked in front of me. ‘Come on, more tea. I’d like you to be like that around my house, you’re turn to make the tea. I shall enjoy seeing you like that’.

I smiled back at her. Feeling so comfortable now in front of her and in her company wearing sexy lingerie. Happy to do anything she wanted as long as I could keep this going.

Karen took the catalogue downstairs with her and sat at the table, naked as I made the tea, my cock now softer and hanging loose under the basque. It felt a lot more comfortable than her bra, I eased my man boobs up so the nipples were exposed over the top and I kept caressing them as I worked away. She saw me and smiled. ‘Enjoying my basque?’ She said. ‘Very much’ I smiled at her. ‘You enjoy your nipples being touched?’ She asked. I nodded.

‘Here? Have a look at these?’ She showed me some nipple clamps in the sex toys section of the catalogue as I sat down next to her with the tea. There was quite a selection to choose from. ‘I have some and feels so good’ She said. ‘I will let you put some on me, and on yourself as well. If you like them you must buy us both some more to play with. Ok?’ I nodded ‘Yes, love to’ I said looking at the pictures.

‘I’d also like you to choose and buy me some sexy lingerie too, anything you think I would like or you would like to see me in, anything you like that we can share too’

‘Oh yes! I said, ‘That would be very nice. I’ll do that’

‘When you come around you must always dress nicely for me, if I am not in, then you just text me and tell me what you are wearing. Do you understand? Remember what may happen if you let me down at all’ I told her that of course I would.

‘If you wank into my dirty knickers then you must leave them on my pillow for me to see as soon as I get home, is that fair enough?’ I couldn’t agree more.

As we spoke I was fondling her nipples, and she was stroking mine over the top of the basque. My cock hardening again, stretching her dirty knickers.

Karen got up, picking up the dirty cups and walking to the sink. She bent over, legs parted so I could clearly see her moist wet pussy through her bum cheeks. I moaned softly as she quite purposely displayed herself. On hearing me she turned and smiled at me, then using both hands behind her she pulled open her arse cheeks displaying her pussy in it’s entirety, together with her sweet brown puckered arse hole.

It was all too much for me and I began to wank my cock as it poked out over the top of Karen’s panties. I knew I could’nt stop it and she must have known too as she ran her fingers behind her into her own slit and clit, rubbing on them as I wanked behind her.

I walked over to her with my cock sticking out and rubbed it up and down her pussy and arse hole. ‘Careful’ Karen said kindly. ‘Not in me. You haven’t earned that yet’

I pressed my cock between her arse cheeks and cupped her breasts around her front, fondling her nipples as I rubbed up and down.

She turned. ‘Let me watch’. I was already gasping as my hand worked up and down. She stroked my balls just lightly cupping them as I wanked.’ ' Oh shit, Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!’ I gasped as I started cumming. Then with a loud cry out I shot my spunk into the soft stretched material of her panties, filling them with my cum. Then collapsing onto a chair by the table to recover.

Karen held me close, almost intimately and kissed me passionately as I recovered. Then she climbed onto the table, right in front of me with her legs spread wide, showing her pussy off to it’s best advantage and started to masturbate in full view of me. The look on her face showed she was really enjoying being the exhibitionist, the amount of pussy juices that were almost dripping from her onto the table showed she too was very turned on. Her fingers worked on her clit, occasionally dipping into her pussy as she wanked, continually staring into my eyes as she worked on her pussy. Then with a low moan, increasing in volume she orgasmed. Bucking and throwing herself back on the table with her legs wide apart in front of me. Juices flooding over the table..

I was enjoying the spectacle so much, I knew it was her thing and she would not want me to touch her as she came for me. I knew this was a reward for dressing for her.

We slowly recovered and then made our way to her bedroom where Karen undressed me completely and I put my ‘normal’ clothes back on as she too dressed in her work clothes.

It felt so normal and comfortable with her as she told me she had even tried to encourage her husband to do these things, and how she even looked on line for men wearing lingerie and often chatted in sex chat rooms with them. She told me that she was bi too and often fantasised about making love with other women who wore sexy lingere as well.

As I was leaving, she passed me the catalogue in a carrier bag. ‘Don’t forget! Make sure you buy some nice sexy things, or else! Can you imagine what my daughter would say if she knew you wanked into my knickers as you ‘forced’ me to watch!’ She giggled at that.

I promised I would. Knowing she had some serious blackmail material and I felt a twinge of nervousness at the thought of anyone finding out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely brilliant

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

thanks

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

Reply privately

over a year ago

An excellent story . I hope there is more to come

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Tomorrow joe

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *iscomanMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Very good story

Your sexy motherinlaw has found you out like to hear more

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmmm lovely story made me very hard

Reply privately

By *olfie2000Man
over a year ago

Download

Reply privately

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

wow

Reply privately

By *iss pearsTV/TS
over a year ago

WALSALL

Very horny story can't wait for next episode mmm x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eaky99Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

More please

Reply privately

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Loving this one.

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Thanks all for the comments

Reply privately

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

More more more.

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *ustful desiresCouple
over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best I have read on here in a long time

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic story !

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

I could barely believe my luck. I’d actually been caught wearing Karen’s, my mother in law, stockings and suspenders, bra and wearing her dirty, worn panties and then even admitted to her that I loved the smell and taste of the gusset as well.

I’d expected nothing more than outrage and disgust, and probably telling my wife, Karen’s daughter what I’d been up to..

But Karen had turned out to be the horny woman I always suspected she might be and seemed to welcome my activities and played along, insisting I dressed in her things and then made me dress her just the same .. her gorgeous pert firm tits were just like I’d imagined, and wanked over my fantasies of her for years, her pussy was just beautiful to me, trimmed neat pubic hair barely covering her swollen, engorged pussy lips that just dripped love juices. She was obviously as turned on that afternoon as I was and had assumed a dominant and controlling attitude towards me. Making it very clear that I was to do just as she wanted or else she would tell my wife of what I had done. This excited me even more.

The catalogue she had given me with the strict instructions that I was to buy lots of sexy lingerie and clothes for us both to wear. I was also to please her by buying lots of sex toys and fetish wear for her as well.

As instructed I’d bought the catalogue home and left it in the bedroom where my wife could find it, telling her I’d got it off some mates at work. She had flicked through and called it disgusting. No woman would ever wear some of the things in it she said, and the sex toy section was just for perverts – she had told me to get rid of it, and she didnt want to see it again!

Really just what I expected from her. It was amazing how a mother and daughter could be so different to each other. But I was really excited to finally being able to do all the kinky things I had fantasised about for so long, not with my wife but with her mother.

For some reason Karen found it interesting to find out how much a prude her daughter was, and so different than she was, Karen had also told me that I was tell her in detail all about the sex I had with her daughter. I couldn’t think why but I would do anything to please my new mistress.

I thought it was all just fantastic and ordered hundreds of pounds worth of lingerie, two of everything one half in a large size that would fit me and half in Karen’s size. Then I added a vibrator, a dildo, cock ring, anal pleasurers, a lovely strap on dildo that I knew my new mistress would love and the nipple clamps that she had specifically told me to get. I really hoped she would be pleased with what I had ordered and had the lot sent to her home address.

That was a week ago and I hadn’t heard from Karen. She’d even been round to our house at the weekend and gave my cock a squeeze when no one was about, and when she popped up to use the loo and as she came into the kitchen to me afterwards she slipped a tiny lacey g-string into my hand and i quickly sniffed it and stuffed it into my pocket. I found it a massive turn on altho alittle risky, but knew I daren’t say anything to her. I didn’t know if my order had been delivered to her or not.

Finally, one morning, several days later when I wasn’t expecting it at all, a text message came from Karen. All it read was ‘1.30 precisely. My house. Go in and wait for instructions’

I was fully committed at work that day. But I knew I must do as I was told, the consequences of upsetting Karen were too severe I thought, so at midday I complained of feeling ill, which I was, sick but with nervous excitement, and said I had to go home for the rest of the day.

I let myself into Karen’s house at exactly 1.30 as she had said. No sooner had I shut the door behind me when my phone buzzed. It was her. ‘Are you in?’ ‘Yes’ I replied. ‘Go up to my bedroom. Dress in what is laid out on the bed. Then text me’. I didn’t reply but nervously went up to her room. The one I knew so well from snooping around in her underwear drawer for so long.

The curtains were open and I immediately recognised what was neatly laid out as some of the things I had ordered from the catalogue. A black bra, black suspenders and fine silk stockings. Black open crotch panties and a pair of high heel shoes, that were in my size, and an exact matching set in her size laid next to it.

My cock was already quite hard and grew to full erection as I stripped off my work clothes, feeling an incredible feeling of excitement, I carefully dressed in the sexy lingerie. I was almost shaking with desire as I attached the final suspender clip to the stockings and pulled up the panties over the lot, arranging my cock and balls so they all protruded through the split crotch. My cock aching to be wanked or sucked as I knew I was unlikely to get to fuck Karen, she had told me she would only let me as a very special treat and only if I had earned it. The shoes were a bit tight but I got them on and stood a bit precariously, not used to walking in the high heels.

I picked up my phone and sent the message, just one word ‘Dressed’. In moments she replied. ‘Stand in front of my mirror. Take a picture and send it to me’.

I knew I had to obey and did as I was instructed, i stood infront of the mirror and posed, hiding my face behind the phone and took a picture of myself fully dressed with a straining hard on dripping pre cum that hung in a sticky long thread from my aching cock.

Moments later I sent it to Karen adding ‘I hope you are pleased with me.. Mistress’. Her reply came after a short wait.

‘Yes, I am pleased. You have been a very good boy so far. I am coming home to maybe reward you.. Get a hard core dvd from my drawer, you know where they are kept, something really horny and watch it as you wait for me. Do not cum or even wank’ Karen instructed.

The drawer was full of the sex toys I had bought, all mixed in with her own toys, porn films, lubes and sexy lingerie. I hunted down to the bottom of the drawer, digging out some unlabelled rewritable dvd’s I found which I looked at curiously, i randomly chose one and pt it into the dvd player The screen of Karen’s bedroom TV was soon full of acouple of males of various ages wanking and being sucked by males and females, all naked. I then noticed one guy being a elderly gent that lived across the road from karen. I was shocked alittle as his wife was a regular church goer and very religious, then the camera panned round and it showed karens mum, my granny in law getting shagged by a young guy....i was gobsmacked totally and was horny as hell...then karen walked into the camera view wearing a black basque, stockings and panties and holding a riding crop! She hit the guy across his bare bum that was fucking granny caroline 'Give her a good fucking for christs sake' she sternly shouted and she walked over to her neighbour who was stood by the bed wanking. Karen kissed him and i could just see the riding crop rubbing against his cock then karen literally dropped to her knees and proceeded to suck him off.. I was amazed to see such filth to see it also included males sucking and wanking each other and abit of girl on girl fun as well.

I had no idea where she was or how long I would have to wait for her so I lay down on the bed, watching the porn. Being very careful not to touch my cock, but every so often giving it a quick rub to keep me nice and hard for Karen when she came home.

After about twenty minutes I heard a car pull up and Karen came in the front door. I had a sudden panic attack as I thought I heard her talking to someone. I was unsure and listened carefully, but there was just silence apart from the sound of her coming up the stairs. My heart was pounding in my chest as she pushed the door open and stood looking at me. She already looked a bit flush around her cheeks and her hair was a bit dishevelled.

‘Oh yes.. ‘ She said eventually, staring at me, taking in every detail of my body in the lingerie ‘You chose well. Very clever to choose two sets of everything! You have been good!’

‘Thank you .. mistress’ I added.

Karen glanced at the porn on the TV. ‘One of my favourites’ she said as the screen showed a close up of a woman holding her pussy lips wide open and granny caroline naked just starting to lick her clit.

‘Come! Don’t just lay there’. She suddenly said. ‘Get up! I want you to undress me so I can put my set on’

I wasted no time in getting off the bed and going to her, still a bit wobbly in the heels.

She wore a flowery blouse top, with a wide red skirt. Her legs were bare.

She stood quite still as I nervously fumbled around the buttons of her top. I slipped it off her and revealed her tits in her bra. White and lacy with her pink nipples clearly on show poking through the lacy material. I ached to touch them, lick them, nuzzle on the gorgeous nipples but I knew I mustn’t until she gave me permission to touch them.

I carefully removed her top and laid it neatly over the back of a chair then started to undo her skirt. Her hand hung by her sides, brushing against my softening cock as I undid the button and zip at the back. I kneeled down to lower her skirt down to her ankles so she could step out of it. She looked stunning in her bra and panties. My face was at pussy height and I was half surprised to see a long narrow vertical stain of pussy juices that had clearly seeped from her, probably as she drove home.

I wondered if it was me dressing like I had for her, that had turned her on so much.

‘My bra! Hurry! Stop dawdling down there’ Karen snapped at me, bringing me back to the job on hand. As quickly as I could I stood up in the heels and started to undo her bra, my fingers again fumbling around her back with the bra strap. Soon I had released it and eased it off her front, revealing her gorgeous tits to me. Although I had now seen them several times they still had me almost trembling with desire. Her nipples and areola seemed huge, tiny bumps of pinky brown flesh surrounded each swollen nipple, that all seemed to have been already stimulated.

I noticed that she too was shaking very gently, her breathing was quite deep, flaring her nostrils as she instructed me to remove her panties. ‘Do it slowly! Don’t rush’ She’d added.

Doing her bidding I kneeled down again, this time in front of her. My hands on the waist band of her panties, then slowly I eased them down. My whole body shaking as her neatly trimmed pubic bush came into view, so close to my face. The hair was wet and matted about her lips where her love juices had seeped into her panties. Slowly I eased them down. Karen parted her legs slightly to allow me to lower them without them rolling up. I gasped aloud as the gusset was revealed. Stained with love juices. The aroma of wet warm pussy filled my nostrils. I felt I could hardly move. My penis erect and aching, almost flowing with pre cum.

‘For you’ She said ‘Your reward for being so good and clever in getting us such nice things and some lovely toys. I have prepared them for you by wearing them for a few days, even when I was ..’ Karen hesitated for a second. ‘Turned on’ She added to the sentence.

My voice almost stuck in my throat as I thanked her for gathering her delightful delicious juices for me to enjoy. Without even lowering her panties any more I pushed my face into the gusset, inhaling deeply and licking the sticky padding of the gusset. Pure heaven I thought as I licked and breathed in her scents, the smell almost intoxicating me. I must ask her to do that one day when I have really pleased her again.

Karen’s pussy was still at face height, my tongue moved off her gusset to her soft smooth thighs between her legs, obligingly she parted her legs for me as I licked up her thigh, then my tongue was right between her pussy lips, her juices smeared over my face as I licked and licked. She gasped aloud and spread her legs further, partially squatting and holding onto my head for support. My tongue reached her clit as my fingers toyed with the wet entrance to her pussy.

‘God thats good, oh you are a good boy!’ Karen moaned as I licked more and more, stimulating her to produce even more juices for me. ‘I bet you never have done this with my useless daughter’ She said quite unexpectedly. ‘No mistress, only acouple of times as she isnt keen on it’ I agreed between licks.

‘Does she swallow your spunk when she sucks you off? Karen gasped at me. ‘No mistress. She will only take my cock in her mouth sometimes but wont let me cum in her mouth, as she thinks it is dirty’ I said as Karen raised her self on tiptoe so she could spread her thighs wider.

‘Useless girl. And to think i tried so hard to encourage her to...’ Karen stopped mid sentence. I paused my licking.’ To what? Mistress’ I prompted. ‘To enjoy sex. Now I would like to be dressed. You have had all the pleasure you have earned now back to work with you!’ Karen stepped out of her panties and walked naked to the bed.

She stood still, not saying anything more as I put the new bra around her and clipped it up, adjusting the shoulder straps and arranging her breasts in the cups to make it fit perfectly, the low cut cups pushed her tits up and out so the nipple was exposed over the top of them. Then I clipped the suspender belt around her politely asked her to sit so I could roll the stockings up her legs. Karen sat back on the bed with her legs wider open than needed blatantly showing me her pink wet swollen pussy, the lips and clit swollen with sexual excitement. With the stockings done I slid the split crotch panties up her legs, to my relief they fitted well and I gently pulled it up so her swollen pussy was pushed out through the slit in the front. She finished off by slipping on the heels.

The effect was stunning. She looked just gorgeous as she posed in front of the mirror at herself. Then took me to her side in the mirror. Holding my cock and slowly wanking me and kissing me as she stared at our reflection together. It was all I could do not to spunk into her hand, but I still had not been given permission to cum, but I knew there were some things I just could not control.

‘Yes. Very good. You have done so well that I did think of letting you put your cock into my pussy. Just for a moment, no fucking of course, just put it in as a reward. But then I thought you wouldn’t have anything left to look forward to. So I shall not let you, not yet’.

‘No mistress, of course not’ I said disappointedly.

‘Tell me. How does my daughter’s pussy feel when you put your cock into her?’

‘I uhh, she doesn’t let me do it very much’ I hesitated, I could see Karen staring at me in the mirror. ‘She feels a bit tight sometimes and not very wet for me’ I added.

‘Does she have a nice tits? Are they sensitive? Like mine?’ Karen stroked her own nipples over the bra cups, then leaned over towards me and gently bit on my nipples that too poked out over the upward pushing of the shallow wired cup of my bra, causing me to moan aloud. ‘You know, I never did get to see her tits even when she was a girl. So shy of me seeing her naked. Strange girl’

‘Yes mistress, they are small but nice but again she doesn’t let me see them very much either, let alone play with her nipples’

‘Useless, that girl is just so useless. She really needs a good spanking I think sometime. Spank her bottom until we spank some sense into her’ Karen said with a strange look on her face.

‘Now. You will finish off what you started when I let you lick me! Come!’

Karen led me to the bed.

‘Lay down’

Karen walked to the drawer. Digging around she pulled out some straps. Four straps. I stared at her, not daring to say anything. She pulled back the pillows revealing a U bolt bolted to each side of the headboard which she thread the straps through. Then did the same at the foot of the bed. In moments she had buckled the straps around my wrists and ankles, pulling the straps taught and spreading my legs and arms. I felt totally incapacitated, unable to move. I felt a bit nervous but quietly did as I was told.

Karen adjusted her bra cups so her firm pert breasts were more exposed over the cups of her bra, letting me watch her as she stimulated her nipples with her fingers until they poked up, nicely erect. Then she pulled the split crotch panties up, tightly around her pussy, forcing her lips out through the slit, exposing her pussy even more to me. Then she stood on the bed in her heels and stood astride me, holding her hair back as she slowly lowered herself to my face.

‘Lick! Lick and keep licking until I let you stop. Make me cum, again and again!’ Karen instructed as she pushed her pussy right onto my mouth.

I gasped at the smell and taste of her right against my mouth. Just perfect!

I started to lick, lick like I had never done it before, which in truth was not very much. Karen gasped and moaned and writhed on my face as my tongue reached into places I never thought it could reach, deep into her oozing vagina and then as she pushed her hips forward allowing me access to her sweet puckered arse hole, I licked around it as she moaned on top of me. Then, just easing the tip right into her tight puckered hole. Karen’s whole body tensed, giving out a long low moan of pleasure and I knew I had gone some way to her eventually letting me actually fuck her properly.

Karen pushed herself up and off me, turning around before lowering herself back down on me, this way it allowed me even more access to her pussy and arse hole. My mouth was full of her juices, I gasped and often had to swallow them down and my face was totally smeared with Karen’s sticky love juices.

I couldn’t see anything but I didn’t need to as I felt my cock being swallowed into Karen’s warm wet mouth. It was sticking out hugely through my split crotch panties. She was expert in holding it between her teeth, caressing it with her tongue, folding her warm wet tongue around it.

My whole body was writing and gasping as I tried to keep the momentum of licking her going. Her first orgasm came quite quickly. I felt her lift off me, lifting off my cock and giving me a moment of relief as I was fearing I would come too quickly. Her body trembled and rocked as she sat astride me, crying out loudly as she writhed, then pushing her whole pussy back into my face. I knew she would want at least another orgasm, probably two more.

Then, I had a feeling, a feeling of being watched. I saw through the gap between Karen’s swollen pussy lips, the figure of a person standing in the door way. A woman, an older woman. Well dressed with grey hair. She was wearing a sort of sheer cream top, buttoned up to the neck but so sheer it was almost see through. The outline of her breasts was very evident and she was stroking a nipple that pressed through the material.

I felt confusion. Here I was totally pinned down, there was nothing I could do about the situation. Karen’s thighs were pressed against my ears, both ears but there was no mistaking what she said.

‘Oh Mum.. there you are! You are so right, this poor boy is so starved of proper sex he is just desperate to do anything! Aren’t you? We were together when you sent that picture, she did enjoy it, we both did, didn't we Mum?' The older woman smiled and nodded.

I just didn’t know what to do. So did the only thing I could. I pushed my tongue back up against Karen’s clit and nodded as I carried on licking her to her second orgasm as her mother, my own wifes grandmother watched us, stroking her own nipples through the material of her blouse ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lovely hirny story , I take your now going to be her bitch

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Yes lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice little twist

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

HM mmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know we're in Stories & Fantasies - but is it only me that thinks breaking and entering someone else's property, rummaging through their drawers and trying on their clothes is wrong?

Get therapy!

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

[Removed by poster at 06/09/16 13:52:03]

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Pmsl....i didn't break in, I had a key and let myself in...your such a do gooder

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pmsl....i didn't break in, I had a key and let myself in...your such a do gooder"

Glad you took it in sense of humour intended. ??

Actually, "using force" includes turning a key, so it is still, technically, breaking and entering. But why let that spoil a good story!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Lol it maybe a story...but I do actually go round when they are out and let myself in and go thro her drawers and wear her undies. They gave me a key so I can let there dog out when they are out

Reply privately

over a year ago

So turned on reading this..

Reply privately

over a year ago

love this

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Karen climbed off my face and I could feel her wetness around my mouth and I looked up to see granny Caroline smiling at me. 'Well, you are a kinky boy aren't you?' I nodded back to her and half smiled. 'Come on mum, its not like you to be shy' Karen said. Granny Caroline then came over to the bed and took hold of my hard cock and gently wanked me, 'now that does feel nice' she said as she smiled at me.

She then unbuttoned her top and slipped it off, she was wearing a navy all in one that showed off her big boobs perfectly, her boobs are quite abit bigger than karens. Karen has small but pert 34A boobs, as granny Carolines are 42D. Karen walked over to her mother and unzipped the back of her skirt then pulled her stool to the side of the bed and sat down, 'mmmmmm' Karen groaned 'this is going to be interesting' and giggled.

Granny Caroline had now slipped out of her skirt and was stood beside the bed, she had stockings on attached to her all in one. 'i can tell you like what you see' she laughed.

She climbed on to the bed and straddled my face, I could smell the musky scent of her pussy as the gusset strained on the poppers. She leant forward and began to kiss my cock, she ran her tongue up and down my shaft gently licking my balls making my cock twitch then stuck her pulled my foreskin right back and took me in her mouth, just alittle to begin with but then she had all of it in her mouth and was moaning as she sucked me.

'Make him lick your pussy mother, like he did mine' Karen giggled. With that granny Caroline reached down and tugged at the poppers on her gusset till it popped open. I was greeted by plump pussy lips open and waiting to be licked but before I could do anything she had sat up on my face so her pussy was against my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and was just gently dabbing my tongue at her pussy, she then sat up abit so I could get better access and i started to lick away at her, after awhile I could feel her moistness against my tongue and literally rode my face, moaning from time to time. I felt her hand begin to wank me, then I heard Karen stand up and go to her bedside drawer and get something out of it. She went back to her stool and I heard acouple of clicks and the familiar sound of buzzing, from time to time I heard her groan and by this point granny Caroline had leant forward and was happily sucking on my cock

'Dont you dare let him cum mother!' Karen barked.

Granny Caroline carried on sucking and I felt my cock tense, I thought, shit I'm going to cum, but granny Caroline stopped sucking and gripped the end of my cock and held it for afew seconds as my urge subsided and she then got off me.

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know we're in Stories & Fantasies - but is it only me that thinks breaking and entering someone else's property, rummaging through their drawers and trying on their clothes is wrong?

Get therapy!"

Totally agreed! Fantasy with mother and law? Sick people on here! Disgusting!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know we're in Stories & Fantasies - but is it only me that thinks breaking and entering someone else's property, rummaging through their drawers and trying on their clothes is wrong?

Get therapy!

Totally agreed! Fantasy with mother and law? Sick people on here! Disgusting! "

That's why their called fantasies! Get a life saddos..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"thank you....a friend of mine wrote this and thought i would love to share it....i told him tht i liked sneaking round the in laws house to go thro my mother in laws drawers to try on her underwear, and what other people i wanted to have involved and he did the rest"

Your wife don't have drawers of panties? This is ultimately betrayal! I wish your father and law ,to catch you invaded his privacy and call the police!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"thank you....a friend of mine wrote this and thought i would love to share it....i told him tht i liked sneaking round the in laws house to go thro my mother in laws drawers to try on her underwear, and what other people i wanted to have involved and he did the rest

Your wife don't have drawers of panties? This is ultimately betrayal! I wish your father and law ,to catch you invaded his privacy and call the police!"

Are you seriously for real temptation!

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Lol yes but hers aren't sexy like her mums

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol yes but hers aren't sexy like her mums"

Ignore the pc squad and keep rolling out story made me so horny

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Cheers neal??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *jo35Man
over a year ago

douglas

crackin

Reply privately

By *hrissy TvTV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

This is fantastic carry on

Reply privately

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Hot and kinky, more please.

Reply privately

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

Where's granddad and uncle Eric. Bring it on. Loving this xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are getting plenty of support . And from me as well . This is a great story . Please keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

so so horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is the only story i have ever tracked to keep up with, its absolutely brilliant, keep it up!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cracking story! So horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Incredibly horny story.

Reply privately

By *istress Spank and SissyCouple
over a year ago

r

Waiting for the next instalment carnt wait.....ignore the haters they just jelous of your ability to multi task haha......much enjoyed here by both mistress and sissy x mistress spank x

Reply privately

By *escrean100Man
over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Loving this!

Reply privately

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

"thank you....a friend of mine wrote this and thought i would love to share it....i told him tht i liked sneaking round the in laws house to go thro my mother in laws drawers to try on her underwear, and what other people i wanted to have involved and he did the rest

Your wife don't have drawers of panties? This is ultimately betrayal! I wish your father and law ,to catch you invaded his privacy and call the police!"

I have seen you in your police outfit, so know how hard you can be and the punishment you give out!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow great story cant wait for more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

This is fantastic.

I have found myself pushing my pussy against the dryer while reading this.

I have never done that before.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You naughty girl xx

Reply privately

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

I'm not in the slightest bit attracted to my mother in law but I'm finding this story very arousing

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

'Hmmmmmm now what shall we do with this naughty boy mother' Karen asked.

Granny Caroline smiled and openly replied 'I want him in me'.

'Mother! Whatever does he think of you talking like that' Karen giggled.

Granny Caroline then slipped off the straps of her all in one and lifted her tits from the cups.

God they looked great for a woman of her age. She then unclipped her suspender and took off her all in one just standing there in her stockings.

'would you like him to feel your pussy mother?' Karen asked.

Granny Caroline just smiled and karen walked over to the bed and unleashed one of the straps and moved away as granny Caroline came over.

I wasn't sure what to do but Karen then barked 'Well? Feel her pussy for gods sake!'.

I let my hand fall down beside me and granny Caroline took hold of it and placed it on her pussy.

It was still nice and juicy and I gently rubbed her pussy as she took hold of my cock and gently wanked me. As she wanked me she leant over me, and her tits were literally in my face so I gently licked her nipple and began to suck it. Granny Caroline groaned alittle and parted her legs.

'Did I say to do that mother' Karen scowled.

Granny Caroline stepped back alittle

'He is being such a good boy tho'.

I carried on rubbing her pussy and she was nice and wet.

'Do you think mother is ready to take your cock?' Karen asked me

'She is nice and juicy mistress' I replied

'Well, try her out and put your fingers in her' Karen said

I looked up at granny Caroline and her face was flush and she smiled at me.

I gently fumbled and my finger slipped straight in and she gasped alittle

'Its been awhile since I've had a young man do that to me' granny Caroline quipped

'i knew we would find a safe young man for you mother' Karen replied.

Karen sat down on the bed and watched me fingering granny Caroline,

'Right now he can suck your tits mother'.

Granny Caroline pushed her tits in my face again and I eagerly went to work on them, gently sucking each tit in turn and gently biting her lovely big nipples, she groaned alittle and tensed up as I sucked her tits and fingered her, then I felt a hand on my cock, it was karens.

'Mmmmm your nice and hard still but i think you had better have a cock ring on just incase you go limp before we have finished with you' she giggled.

Karen got up and walked round to her bedside drawer, she rummaged around in it and picked out a rubber cock ring and some lube. I stopped what I was doing and watched Karen and she came round and got on the bed again.

She squirted abit of lube over my cock and gently rubbed it over my thick shaft and balls, I tensed up abit as it felt cold.

'Is that nice?' Karen asked

'yes mistress it is, I like cold hands on my cock and balls'.

Karen then slipped the ring over my cock and pulled my foreskin up as she pushed it down to the base of my cock, she then slipped a finger thro it to stretch it then pulled my balls thro the ring too.

I looked down and my cock was rock hard and thick, it was so hard I could see the veins in it.

' Hows that for you mother'

'Now that is very nice dear' granny Caroline gratefully responded.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck, rock hard here. Please continue

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Rock hard here as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ncorMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Very nice storey and kept in the family

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Loving this

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Please post more so horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic!!!

Reply privately

By *eryopenmindedMan
over a year ago

Fife

I've had two wanks already

Reply privately

By *jo35Man
over a year ago

douglas

Awesome

Reply privately

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

Loving this

Reply privately

over a year ago

So so good

Reply privately

By *orny.hot.guyMan
over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

Reply privately

over a year ago

Such a great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can hardly contain myself waiting for more brilliant

Reply privately

over a year ago

More love this story

Reply privately

By *ornyman1974Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Every chapter is a wank. Need Mrs of this fab story x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love the story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow brilliant story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Making me hard!

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

'shall we unleash him' granny Caroline asked.

'yes he can be free for abit now mother' Karen replied. Karen walked round the bed and undid the restraining straps as granny got on to the bed, she held my cock and went to kiss me but I moved away.

'you had better be a good boy and let mother do what she wants Karen ordered.

I laid there looking at granny Caroline and she smiled at me and kissed me. Just gently on my lips at first but then more passionately.

'thats better' Karen said.

Karen sat and watched as granny Caroline sat astride me, her big tits resting on my chest as she carried on kissing me and grinding pussy against my cock.

'is she wet enough to take you' Karen enquired.

I reached down and gave her a rub but she wasn't that wet.

'no, she isn't wet enough mistress'.

Karen got up and passed granny Caroline some lube,

You had better use some of this mother'.

Granny Caroline sat back and squirted son lube on her hand and rubbed it over her pussy then squirted some on my cock and rubbed it in.

She got back on me and held my cock against her pussy, I felt it gently nudge at her as she pushed down on to me, her eyes widened and she gasped as my cock slipped in and she let out a loud groan.

'is that better mother' Karen asked

'oh yes, I can definitely feel him in me' granny Caroline said as she pushed and grinded herself on to my hard cock....

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *ustful desiresCouple
over a year ago

excellent xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm

Reply privately

By *weetChariotMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

Wow! Superb story, rock hard, dripping precum needing the next installment.

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Granny Caroline began to gently ride my cock, I looked down and could see my cock stretching her pussy. I looked up at her watching her lovely big tits gently wobble, and looked up at her face. She had her eyes closed and her hands resting on me to support herself, she let out a long groan and opened her eyes and smiled and said

'god I've been wanting this for ages and now I've got you'.

I glanced across at Karen and she was sat on the stool, legs open and rubbing herself. She had a look of lust on her face and when she saw me looking she scowled

'what are you looking at!, I think its time for you to pleasure me too'.

Karen got on the bed and straddled my face, facing granny Caroline as she lowered her pussy down. I gently licked her pussy lips as my hands held her bum and spread her bum cheeks and licked the crack of her bum to her pussy and she groaned loudly. I could feel granny Caroline start bouncing on my cock faster

'god! Aren't you ready to cum yet'she said.

I took my mouth away from karens wet pussy and replied

'not yet'

And then buried my face in karens pussy again. Karen tasted fantastic and her juices were literally coating my face. As Karen lifted herself up and got off.

'get off him mother' she said.

Granny Caroline got off me and Karen laid on the bed fingering herself.

'now fuck mum from behind, she knows what she can do'....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

God we are loving his story x

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

"God we are loving his story x"

Good...glad you like x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope you get rewarded for your efforts by granny x

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

"Hope you get rewarded for your efforts by granny x"

Well...i have literally..that part is actually true..but not with my mother in law there lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

So good

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmm I'd like to meet a nice gilf

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/09/16 08:21:30]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it . Go granny go

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

"Loving it . Go granny go "

She seduced me and i have never looked back..lovely lady, to look at her you wouldn't think she would of done it x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Loving it . Go granny go

She seduced me and i have never looked back..lovely lady, to look at her you wouldn't think she would of done it x"

They're the ones you have to watch . I hope there's more to come

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great read, please keep it up

Reply privately

over a year ago

A very horny and sexy read can't wait for more please keep up the fantastic writing

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - keep us all going!

Reply privately

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

mmmm

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Can't wait for the next instalment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cubaman3Man
over a year ago

sunderland

Kinked to the max! More plz

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Karen laid on her bed with her legs open exposing her lovely pussy and swollen clit..granny Caroline get on her knees at the end of the bed and positioned her self between karens legs. I got behind granny Caroline and slipped my cock straight into her pussy, I slapped her bum and started to slowly thrust into her. Then granny Caroline shocked me, she leant forward and began licking karens pussy! I held granny carolines tits and up my tempo.

Karen groaned loudly as granny Caroline carried on licking 'mmmmmm I love licking pussy' she said.

Karen held her legs open and was writhing about as granny Caroline literally buried her head between her stocking clad legs....

Reply privately

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

so horny , more x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Awesome story.

Reply privately

By *trawman72Couple
over a year ago

East Lothian

Keep going

Reply privately

By *obpeter123Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

Amazing story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow I'm seriously hard reading this. More more more

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fab

Reply privately

By *istress Spank and SissyCouple
over a year ago

r

Keep it cumming

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Love to take your place

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Fareham ish

Awesome

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

This was all too much for me to see my mother in law getting her fanny kicked by my granny in law. I humped away at granny Caroline and she groaned as I fucked her I kept looking down at my cock disappearing into pussy then looked up to see her licking and finger in Karen. Karen was clinging on to the bed and was groaning loudly

'oh fuck! That's so good'

'Ahh shit...im going to cum' I said

Granny Caroline pushed back on my cock and moaned

'Cum in me you naughty boy!'

I gave her acouple of thrusts and grabbed her hips hard as I pulled her back on to my cock hard.

'ahhhhhhh fuck' I wailed

I held on to granny Carolines hips and just kept my cock there, then I felt it go limp and I pulled out of her nd walked round the bed, my cock glistening with my cum and granny Carolines pussy juice.

'I think Karen would like to clean your cock for you' granny Caroline said

'get here slave and serve your mistress, mistress needs a cock now!' Karen ordered.

I got on the bed and Karen turned her head. She took hold of my limp cock

'oh dear, that's not good now is it?' Karen asked.

'No mistress its not' I replied

'well I'm sure I will have you hard again in no time' Karen said as shd looked up at me with my cock against her lips, then she opened her mouth and engulfed my cock and began sucking hard on me. 'mmmmm I love the taste of spunk and fanny juice' Karen groaned.

Karen sucked away but I wasn't getting hard, she then squeezed my balls and said

'come on, get hard else I will have to punish you'.

She wanked me hard then sucked me again as she groped my balls and it soon twitched back into life.

'Now that's better' karen said as she held my hard cock to her lips.....

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

loving it

Reply privately

By *angermeatMan
over a year ago

merthyr

Amazing xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant am just

Horny since 5 am

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm wow i wishwas me. Xlove older women x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Karen sucked my cock and took me in all the way into her mouth, she held it in her mouth savouring the taste of my cum and granny Carolines pussy juice. I felt her tongue flicking over my tongue and poked it into my japs eye.

'mmmmmmm...that tastes yummy, the combination of your spunk and mums fanny juices' Karen moaned appreciatively. And swiftly put her mouth fully on my cock.

I reached down karens body to her pussy and felt granny Carolines head gently bobbing up and down as she licked.

I moved my hand and felt the small tuft of pubic hair and then felt karens very wet pussy. Granny Caroline looked up at my, her face swash with pussy juices smiling

'I bet you wasn't expecting tho to happen'....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Reply privately

over a year ago

So horny

Reply privately

By *orny.hot.guyMan
over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

I need a granny caroline

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *hornycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Wow, just wow

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Great hope there's more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very erotic and we'll written. Please keep going.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fabulously erotic! Please continue...

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does it turn any ladies on a guy wearing ur lingerie ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Getting better and better

Reply privately