Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wifes sauna

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Amsterdam we knew what was going to happen As soon as we arrived we checked in and went to room to make ourselves decent after travelling, we made our way to spa where clothes were not an option I loved watching your sexy body amongst everyone else we started in steam and salt rooms. She had booked in for a massage with Jans. She kissed me and winked as she grabbed towel to go in. There was an upper level to allow viewings and I could see her meet, kiss and get on the bed seeing u lay there naked and another man applying oil was such a turn on as I watched working the back of her body massaged her bum and legs before turning her over he draped a towel over her pussy but left her topless and rubbed her chest and shoulders before working down to her legs I was shaking with fear and excitement as I saw him work up to her thighs under the towel. I new she was shaven and smooth he lowers him self to whispers something and kissed her babe sat up and left to meet me for lunch all red and relaxed she smiled and grabbed her wine. Not knowing I was watching she explained how a back rub was basic but turned her on. Later that evening I was in the bar while u was getting ready for dinner when I saw the masseur finishing, I was alone so he joined me for a drink the conversation turned to Trina and the great body she had. I text u saying there was a change of plans getting sexy stockings on and blindfold I was coming to relieve her tension!! She agreed and got ready, my fantasy was to see u with another guy so when she text we made our way up and shut the door. I told her it was me while jans was in the corner. She looked great. I climbed on the bed and she knelt up between my legs and started to suck me with her arse in the air facing jans he stripped off and was big guy twice my size I nodded and he approached she heard the floor board and smiled a little he buried his tongue into her wet smooth pussy, she arched her back in acceptance I told her it was jans she said I no. He nudged her with his cock and she lifted her head with the look of wtf, l new he was in and u was liking it deeper and harder he thrusted as she panted in ecstasy he didn't last long and I saw him tense as he was fully in her he pumped her full as she came as well. He left shortly after and I removed the blindfold she looked happy. We showered and made our way to the bar hoping for more adventurous times.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice story liked it any more ?

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Post new Message to Thread