Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Random text- a true story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is 100% true.

I walk in around 1am a little d*unk and pleased to sit down as my feet were killing. My mate brought me a glass of water and a pillow as I was sleeping on his sofa, saving 20 quid on a taxi. No sooner had he gone to bed my phone beeped. I had exchanged numbers with a couple of girls that night but didn't hold much hope...

The text read " come get me" but the number wasn't of anything stored in my phone, it was obviously a wrong number.

I replied " I'd love to but no idea who this is"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell us more

over a year ago

Got an instant reply

" oops, sorry. Got a pic"

Holy shit I thought, I could actually get lucky if she is local. I scrolled thru my phone to find a decent pic and sent it with a quote, this is me....

"Your cute, where are you?"

My imagination working overtime, getting more turned and I could already feel my cock growing with the thought of nsa fun.

I swiftly replied with my location and town and asked for a pic too

No reply ..... I waited 5 mins thinking, should I text again.

over a year ago

??

over a year ago

over a year ago

I decided not to bother and put it down to her not liking my pic. Beep- my phone goes again, a pic attached and she was stunning.. Blonde, slim, dressed in heels and a tight dress. She told me we chatted earlier that night and swapped numbers, I must of wrote it down wrong. Stupid twat. Lol.

I text back "you still want to hook up, you have me very horny?"

Jen replied "bring you mate too"

over a year ago

Ooh carry on

over a year ago

What a dilemma. Do I mention it to him or make an excuse and just try an meet her myself. I didn't know my mate well enough to know if he'd be up for it or not but I thought, fuck it. He was still dressed but latex out on his bed texting some girl too. I told him the situation and he was up like a rocket. " she's going to get fucked rotten" he said. Lol. Ok so let's go.

I just wrote back "address?" Trying to play it cool, and instant reply with what we both wanted... "10 mins walk" my mate said. Updated her and off we went.

Didn't say much on the walk and both of us nervous when we knocked on the door.

We were greeted by Jen, just in black panties and bra, " thank fuck. You took ages" and walked off " close the door boys" we couldn't run after her fast enough.

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

over a year ago

Within seconds we were both naked in her lounge, hoping she would like what she saw. " you boys look good enough to eat" and wAs quickly on her knees sucking both of us in turn and making herself choke each time. Stu, my mate picked up on it first that she clearly liked to be dominated so took hold of her head and started fucking her mouth making her choke and gag even more. He pulled away. Jen looked up and just smiled, split dribbling down her chin. " now we're taking" she said and turned to me for more.

over a year ago

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Sounds like fun, you got her number still?

over a year ago

"Sounds like fun, you got her number still?"

Damn right. Met a couple more times lol

over a year ago

Great story keep going xx

over a year ago

I took hold of her hair and fucked her sexy little mouth, she knew I was getting close as she pulled away and started wanking me licking my bell end. Stu was wanking next to me " cum all over me" she said forcefully, I didn't need asking twice. I came all over her face with Stu shooting the biggest load I've ever seen all over her tits. She moaned and rubbed it all over her, licking her fingers and sliding her other hand into her panties.

over a year ago

Mmm

over a year ago

Jen bent over and took of her wet panties and said " you both better have some left". I was first to dive in and before I knew it I was soaked in her pissy juices from her first of many orgasms. I've never had a gusher before so took me by surprise. Stu was getting sucked again and saying he was getting hard and wanted to fuck her. We both did, I was rock solid so using her juices we filled both her pussy and arse and fucked her till she was near on exhausted. She rolled off my cock and lay on the floor filled with cum and dripping everywhere. " give me a minute" she said. Then you can tie me up and do it again.

over a year ago

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

I couldn't believe my luck, one min I was ready for bed now I'm laying there having just done my first mmf and anal. Jen rolled over and took hold of both our cocks "let's go upstairs, I've got some things we can play with". Her room smelt divine and feminine and the bed was huge. She layed across it and spread her legs. " look in my top draw and pick what you like" shocked was an understatement. How many toys does one girl need. I counted 7 large vibrators and dildos. I picked a huge black one and started rubbing it over her clit to get in nice and wet. It slid inside her with ease. Jen gasped as I worked it in deeper with eat push. Within minutes she was gushing again all over me. My cock was now rock solid but Stu was all ready to fuck her. He stood next to me and said" look what I've found". He was wearing a cock sleeve that made him easily 10 inches long and girth like I've never seen. " oh I love that one" Jen said. She effortlessly moved on all 4's " I can take it as hard as you can like this" Stu didn't need any more prompting. He slid inside her slowly and Jen gripped the bedding as she took his full length. Stu wasted no time to start fucking her as hard and as fast as he could. Jen was screaming for more. I knew my cock would keep her screams down so grabbed her head and fucked her mouth as hard as Stu was fucking her dripping pussy

over a year ago

Keep going

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread