Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Work

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Finally it was friday, less than an hour and it was the weekend. Everyone else leaving or already left.

I was abit bored, no one was around so i thought i would go for a wander to kill sometime. Pottering about looking in offices, all the lights off. Now the way the office is, some lights you turn on by a switch and some are automatic triggered by movement.

I walk down this long corridor where there is a room right at the bottom usually used for meetings. I can see a light flickering so assumed someone had left the monitor on. I get closer and closer and i can hear a womans voice mumbling. Part of me got a little excited like i was on a ghost hunt cause i was sure i was the only one there. Anyway, i go to peak my head round the corner and to my absolute astonishment i see one of the bosses. Now she was stunning, blonde, about 45 loved the gym, always wore clothes than made her look the naughty secretary. Absolute dream & there she is sat on a big spinning chair, blouse open and skirt rolled up & talking on the phone. Pussy and tits exposed. What a view!

Jesus christ my heart started racing, obviously the blood rushed to my cock and i had a raging hard on. I dont know who she was on the phone to, her husband... an affair maybe? i couldnt care less. It was working for me!

"Tell me what to do and ill do it" she says over the phone as she reaches down, moves over a black silk thong and starts rubbing her clit. I cant believe this is happening, i am not moving though. How i wish my phone wasnt on charge at my desk!

She switches her phone to loud speaker put its on the table and starts tugging on her left nipple. Biting her lip as she does it.

Fuck it i thought and unzipped my trousers, pulled my dick through my boxers and started going to town.

"Do you like the sound of my wet pussy" she says.... as im wanking im talking to her under my breath "Yeah you fucking slut i love it"

Just at that she swings her chair round slightly so she was kinda out of view. So i had to turn into james bond for a few seconds, duck underneath the window and move to the other side of the door. Just as i do, the automatic light in an opposite room lights up!

She JUMPS up tits in, skirt down storming towards me as im trying to hide my dick! I was panicking and my hands seem to be doing there own thing , she swings the door open and there i am. Stood in the middle of work, a big boss looking at me.... with my dick out.

I went bright red. Her face screwed, fuming wasnt the word. Puckering her lips to say something, she raised her hand assuming to point in my face and tell me i am for sure sacked. She grabs my cock and drags me into the room and slams the door.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmm I want to work here

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dragging me in she shoves me and im back up against her desk. She latched on to my cock like some sort of starved wild animal. This was insane. She started playing with my balls, rougher and rougher. I'd never had anyone do this before but definitely approved. I knew if she kept going this would be over before its even started.

So i grab her by the jaw, push her back and stand her up. The look on her face that id took charge clearly showing she enjoyed it. I rolled up her skirt and sat her on the table. Her pink pussy was flowing, it was an absolute masterpiece. I begin to lick and suck her clit and she's moaning. I look up and she looks down, we make eye contact and she smiles and grabs my hair.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Post new Message to Thread