Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Last Friday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yay!! It was a rare and wonderful thing, we had a free Friday night and we were going out!

We went to an old rock bar that we hadn't been to in ages. We met some friends and she had a few drinks (I'm the designated driver)

I'm looking at her all night because she's sexy as hell in her black 40's style dress and her peep toe high heels.

And no underwear.

All I want to do is find a nice dark corner to slip my hand up between her thighs and tickle both her holes.

But the place is packed and there's no chance. Goddamn it!!

I can't wait to get her into the car and make a little detour before we get home....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep going

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

......so we say our goodbyes and head off home.

We get in the car and she gives me that look, sexy with a little bit filth behind the eyes.

I put my left hand between her legs and have a little rub. She's soaking!! But it's awkward to get right in there because I'm driving, so I asked her to let me taste her sweet juices.

She puts her right hand up under her dress and starts playing with herself. The sound of the moist fapping is driving me crazy!!!! Then she puts 3 of her fingers in to my mouth and it tastes amazing, like a light golden syrup with a hint of that sex smell you only get from down there.

Fuck this, we're going to the airport!!!!!

over a year ago

We get to the airport at 3am. It's very quiet so we drive around hoping to see if there's any like minded people around but there isn't. We find a dark quiet spot at the end of the westerly runway. It's a gate that leads into a field that's blocked by these big concrete blocks that are about 3 feet high. We pull up and get out and stand next to one of them. We start kissing and she turns around, hitches up her dress and bends over the bollard block.

My cock slips in like a glove, she's so wet no lube is required. She's looking over her right shoulder at me and says that I can do anything I want to her.

My missus is fuckin sexy as anything but with a couple of drinks inside of her, any inhibitions that might be there are totally gone.

I only do a few thrusts while rubbing her tight hole and then I stop and take my cock out of her. It's glistening wet.

I tell her that I want to do something we haven't done in ages and she looks back at me and says okay.

She pulls her ass cheeks apart and I start spraying her in piss!! It's going everywhere!!!

Into her tight hole, all over her pussy, her lower back and all down her legs. It's bouncing off her cheeks and hitting me!!!

Then out of nowhere, she starts pissing back at me. It comes firing out, it's dirty as fuck!!! All out in the open air, if anybody had come past we would have been totally arrested!!

I put my cock back in for a few seconds, we're both absolutely soaked but then I tell her to turn around, which she does, and tell her to suck it.

over a year ago

over a year ago

I love watersports it really turns me on

over a year ago

I love when she swallows it but I think I love it even more when she pulls me off into her open mouth.

And that's exactly what she does. She knows me so well and that's why we love each other. We get each other so much, we know what each other likes, we're both as dirty as each other!!

I nearly pass out because she makes me cum sooo hard!!!

It's fuckin everywhere, all over her face, neck and her 36G tits. My legs start to wobble. I don't know how the hell I'm going to be able to drive back home, I'm so drained!!

But we do get home safe, strip off and put everything we're wearing straight into the washing machine, climb upstairs and pass out in bed.

What a crazy ass night that was!!!

Until the next time.

over a year ago

"I love watersports it really turns me on "

over a year ago

" "

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *omis.69Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Stunning post guys and yes have to agree

Looove watersports

over a year ago

Great post . I just crave for men or women to piss all over me

By *nttake2Couple
over a year ago

South

Top fun!

over a year ago

Water sports is so good, I done it with an old girlfriend, but it's so hard to find a female with this fetish mmmmm.....

By *escrean100Man
over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Would absolutely love to see this in the flesh next time you're around the airport, I live 15 mins away and would love this scenario!

Post new Message to Thread