FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Not so much a story, more of a fantasy.....

Jump to newest

By *cduck and Blue eyes OP   Couple
over a year ago

nr chester

So I'm horny and I've finally agreed to let mr take me somewhere secluded to take pics and have some fun, he has been asking for quite some time, little do I know is that during that time he has been messaging guys asking for use of their cock.

I dress in black stockings and just a long coat, he encourages me to play with my pussy whilst we are driving, I am becoming increasingly turned on, i still have no idea that mr has arranged for several guys to be waiting at his chosen spot.

Mr pulls the car over and suggests I put on a blindfold, just to make it all a little more horny, I agree and feel even more excited, we drive on, it's feels strange yet my pussy is wet and aching to fucked.

The car pulls over and mr helps me out, he takes of my coat and i feel the cool air on my nipples, I'm nervous, but only about being caught, mr assures me that we are perfectly safe, he tell me to pose as he starts taking photo's, it feels odd that I can't see him but very horny.

He tells me he wants to fuck, he says he is going to film as we fuck, I'm so desperate for his cock I would agree to anything, he helps me to kneel on all fours, then I feel his big throbbing cock in my pussy, he fucks me hard and fast, I want to cum but he says no, he tells me to wait, he wants to film me sucking his cock, he gets off his knees and tells me to open my mouth, I feel a cock in my mouth, he tells me he is filming and that I'm his dirty slut, I suck it hard, I have never been so horny, I have no idea it's not his cock I'm sucking.

The cock is removed from my mouth, I tell him I want fucking hard, he tells me to say it louder, then I feel a cock in my pussy, fucking me hard, he tells me he is filming, I have no idea it's not his cock, again he asks me if I'm his dirty little slut, I answer quietly, yes, he tells me to tell him that I love cock, I say it quietly, I love cock, he tells me to say it louder, I say it, I love cock, all the time I'm being fucked harder and harder.

The fucking stops, again I was about to cum, he tells me to open my mouth again, i wait for his cock, but instead a cock slides into my pussy, he tells me he is still filming, my pussy needs the cock so much, he asks do I love the cock, answer, I fuckin love it, he tells me to open my mouth again, I do this, then he tells me not to move or say anything, I'm too desperate to cum to even care about why, then it happens, a cock is thrusting away in my pussy and all of a sudden there is a cock in my mouth, my heart starts pounding, I have no idea how but I'm being spit roasted and I fuckin love it, he tells me I am his slut and that I am going to fucked and spunked over and he is going to film it all.

My pussy is so wet, im sucking hard then I feel cock after cock, I'm covered in spunk, I have sucked and sucked, then he tells me I can cum, i cum so hard with a strangers cock in my pussy and a strangers cock in my mouth, I cum so fuckin hard, and then they leave, all is quiet and mr spunks his load all over my face, he removes the blind fold, takes one last pic, and smiles.

Hope you enjoy, Mrs blue eyes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That was very very horny......I wish you were my wife lol

By *cduck and Blue eyes OP   Couple
over a year ago

nr chester

"That was very very horny......I wish you were my wife lol "
. Thankyou, lol, first time I've written any of my fantasies, I was super nervous, yet very horny whilst posting it Mrs blue eyes

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That was very very horny......I wish you were my wife lol . Thankyou, lol, first time I've written any of my fantasies, I was super nervous, yet very horny whilst posting it Mrs blue eyes "

I would.love to read more of your fantasies.....

By *atandasmileMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"That was very very horny......I wish you were my wife lol . Thankyou, lol, first time I've written any of my fantasies, I was super nervous, yet very horny whilst posting it Mrs blue eyes "

No need to be nervous - it was very good. Nice image.

Post new Message to Thread