FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Yearning desire

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a yearning desire, I have no idea where it comes from nor what or where it started but when you have that really really horny feeling, you know the sort, the one where your every waking moment is filled with carnal lust and images of naked abandon and it's about all you can do to keep a sane head.. that sort of horny. My imagination always seems to return to the same fantasy of a woman fucking me with a strapon, it sometimes comes as a slow and sensual image and sometimes almost as if the lady is taking revenge for some wrongdoing that I've bestowed upon her. I'm not into the cuckold scene but some aspects do appeal nor am I into pain or spanking,I don't really go in for humiliation as such but the thoughts of a domineering woman excite me for instance I find the idea of a woman marking me as hers by peeing on me has a somewhat animalistic appeal...

I'm not entirely sure where I fit in on the sexual spectrum... I suspect the best description is I'm a bit of a Joseph's Technicolor dreamcoat... it is rather frustrating to be honest.

I know it's not a fantasy or a story but this just seemed to be the better place to get it off my chest....

P.S. Really enjoying the story's in here, to all the author's - keep up the good work. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread