Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fucking in a nightclub

Jump to newest

By *yesbeenopened2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Rugby

I've always had a fantasy of my wife wearing a really short skirt to a nightclub and after watching men admire her legs and arse while she's dancing, I take her into a darkened corner and she sits on my cock.

Anybody ever done anything similar?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Years ago. As I sat down, my fella parted my legs and I got a very pleasant surprise

By *exycouplesswingCouple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

You should get yourself to a decent swingers club and do it!

over a year ago

"Years ago. As I sat down, my fella parted my legs and I got a very pleasant surprise "

Whereabouts in Rotherham was that?

over a year ago

Rugby

"You should get yourself to a decent swingers club and do it!"

We fully intend to have a go at Xtasia the next time we go there.

By *hrisANtifCouple
over a year ago

Napoli, Italy

We used to fuck in nightclubs regularly when we were younger, before we started swinging! Got kicked out of a few for it, left a good mess in a few more! Been a long time but I still remember fondly how excited I used to get letting Chris fuck me knowing we were being watched! We also used to go to the very middle of the dance floor and I would get Chris's cock out and get on my knees and suck him off! On a crowded floor it can take a while for anyone to actually notice but even looking straight at Chris's cock I could always tell when we'd been spotted because a big circle would usually open around us haha! I never let it stop me tho obviously! So many years ago now!!!

over a year ago

Rugby

"We used to fuck in nightclubs regularly when we were younger, before we started swinging! Got kicked out of a few for it, left a good mess in a few more! Been a long time but I still remember fondly how excited I used to get letting Chris fuck me knowing we were being watched! We also used to go to the very middle of the dance floor and I would get Chris's cock out and get on my knees and suck him off! On a crowded floor it can take a while for anyone to actually notice but even looking straight at Chris's cock I could always tell when we'd been spotted because a big circle would usually open around us haha! I never let it stop me tho obviously! So many years ago now!!!"

Wow! Very hot.

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

I've never did it on the dance floor, but I do remember a few restrooms

over a year ago

went to a swinger social at a nightclub in mk a few yrs ago and was jigging to a tune on hubbies lap, when a bouncer came over and asked me to stop or leave and go elsewhere as it wasnt a lap dancing club

over a year ago

Got thrown out or Roxys Sheffield once for shagging, had a girl jumping up and down on me 'til the bouncers came, had to finish it off in the multi-storey...

over a year ago

Years ago was working in London and I ended up fucking a girl in a dark corner of the club. At the end of the night I met up with my mate to get a taxi home and he gets in the taxi with the sane girl I had fucked earlier!! He had no idea!! I said nothing and nor did she

over a year ago

I was seeing this girl for a while a few years bk now and we used to go out clubbing with friends. I remember one night, we was getting rather horny on the dance floor and she just took her thong off and told me to fuck her outside so we went round the back pulled her short skirt up and fucked her well. After that we walked bk in and then she grabbed her mate who had the best pair of tits and a killer body, and said to me she wanted to go bk to mine and have a threesome, so I thought mega and went with it, the night was amazing my cock got so much attention. The only down side is I got her mate pregnant.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Aweee ..... what a lovely story .....

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"I was seeing this girl for a while a few years bk now and we used to go out clubbing with friends. I remember one night, we was getting rather horny on the dance floor and she just took her thong off and told me to fuck her outside so we went round the back pulled her short skirt up and fucked her well. After that we walked bk in and then she grabbed her mate who had the best pair of tits and a killer body, and said to me she wanted to go bk to mine and have a threesome, so I thought mega and went with it, the night was amazing my cock got so much attention. The only down side is I got her mate pregnant. "

How did that go down you getting her pregnant

over a year ago

"I was seeing this girl for a while a few years bk now and we used to go out clubbing with friends. I remember one night, we was getting rather horny on the dance floor and she just took her thong off and told me to fuck her outside so we went round the back pulled her short skirt up and fucked her well. After that we walked bk in and then she grabbed her mate who had the best pair of tits and a killer body, and said to me she wanted to go bk to mine and have a threesome, so I thought mega and went with it, the night was amazing my cock got so much attention. The only down side is I got her mate pregnant.

"

Ok really

By *appyman3943Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Never full fuck, but lots of experiences of deep finger fucking. In darkened seating area, on dance floor and even once with a girl behind me in the queue to get in. My mate was doing the same to her friend!

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"I was seeing this girl for a while a few years bk now and we used to go out clubbing with friends. I remember one night, we was getting rather horny on the dance floor and she just took her thong off and told me to fuck her outside so we went round the back pulled her short skirt up and fucked her well. After that we walked bk in and then she grabbed her mate who had the best pair of tits and a killer body, and said to me she wanted to go bk to mine and have a threesome, so I thought mega and went with it, the night was amazing my cock got so much attention. The only down side is I got her mate pregnant.

Ok really"

You sound like the perfect father!!

By *ingerbombCouple
over a year ago

Stockton

Feeling horny one night went to the loo to get rid of the underwear came back to the bar grabbed hubby's hand and put it up my very short dress he then made me squit at the very crowded bar x

By *ercaDona74Couple
over a year ago

Brough near Hull

Ok really

You sound like the perfect father!! "

How can you possibly make comments as to his lack ofparental responsibility or capabilities when you have no evidence to suggest otherwise. His girlfriend knew what was happening and allowed it to happen!!!

over a year ago

"I was seeing this girl for a while a few years bk now and we used to go out clubbing with friends. I remember one night, we was getting rather horny on the dance floor and she just took her thong off and told me to fuck her outside so we went round the back pulled her short skirt up and fucked her well. After that we walked bk in and then she grabbed her mate who had the best pair of tits and a killer body, and said to me she wanted to go bk to mine and have a threesome, so I thought mega and went with it, the night was amazing my cock got so much attention. The only down side is I got her mate pregnant. "

That is not how i expected that story to end

over a year ago

Did this in tiffany's Leeds in my late teens!

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Ok really

You sound like the perfect father!!

How can you possibly make comments as to his lack ofparental responsibility or capabilities when you have no evidence to suggest otherwise. His girlfriend knew what was happening and allowed it to happen!!! "

Read the story again dickhead he got his gf's mate pregnant, very responsible indeed

over a year ago

Many years ago I was out clubbing with my ex in Aberdeen.

She had on this ridiculously tiny mini which she wore without knickers. Brave girl.

Late on in the evening we were standing in a crowd at the bar and got talking to two guys who clearly had the hots for my ex. The conversation was getting very flirty as they asked what colour of knickers she was wearing.

When she told them she wasn't wearing any they would believe her. Her response was if they each bought us a drink she would prove it.

When the drinks duly appeared she took their hands and guided them under her mini between her legs. Standing there at the bar surrounded by oblivious strangers she had an intense orgasm as these two total strangers finger fucked her for about 10 minutes.

over a year ago

So much fun!

On a night out with a group of friends there was one I have been playing with for a while that the others didn't know about.

It started with the initial usual flirting then, dancing together pulling him in closer and both grabbing sneaky feels when we could, stood behind me at the bar stroking him through his ever tightening jeans.

Went to the toilets and he followed me, the best passionate kiss against the wall before going back to our friends like nothing happened.

Dancing more and teasing him more he said he was going out to make a call. 2 mins later my phone rings being told to get outside.

He grabbed my hand and pulls me around the side of the pub and down in to a dark alley way. Pinned against the wall he pulls my dress up and took me to near cumming with his fingers as I clung on to his shoulders trying to still stand up as my legs went to jelly, calling me a tease he stopped.

We had been gone a little while as our friends ring him to see if every thing was ok so he said I wasn't feeling too well so he had taken me to get some fresh air Taking this chance I released his cock from his jeans before the zip gave in I took him all in my mouth and sucked him, so good to feel in control more again until pulling my hair back he demanded I bend over.

Hands braced against the wall and holding my hips fucked me hard and fast until he cum.

With the biggest smile, sorting my clothes back out, put my lipstick back on we walked back in the pub like nothing had happened. My mate even commented I looked flustered but she was glad I felt better, what a sweetie he is for looking after me

By *appyman3943Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Many years ago I was out clubbing with my ex in Aberdeen.

She had on this ridiculously tiny mini which she wore without knickers. Brave girl.

Late on in the evening we were standing in a crowd at the bar and got talking to two guys who clearly had the hots for my ex. The conversation was getting very flirty as they asked what colour of knickers she was wearing.

When she told them she wasn't wearing any they would believe her. Her response was if they each bought us a drink she would prove it.

When the drinks duly appeared she took their hands and guided them under her mini between her legs. Standing there at the bar surrounded by oblivious strangers she had an intense orgasm as these two total strangers finger fucked her for about 10 minutes. "

Sounds like I used to go to the wrong clubs! Lol!

over a year ago

I was seeing a married milf and i opened her eyes to more than bedroom sex. We would go out, her in little tight dresses heels somde times hold ups. I would fuck her before we go out so def no nickers when we were out.

We would cue for drinks with everyone else, only i would start teasing her. I would then finger fuck her hard and fast as i could make her orgasm and squirt. her whole body would convolse and shake as she tried to sort herself out. a puddle on the floor were she stood. it wouldnt be long before her hands were in my trousers and she was wanking me before sitting on my cock once we found a quiet spot. one time we went to the ladies and started fucking and she was a screamer. other ladies came in but i didnt give up. i loved how i could fuck her and leave her so spent she couldnt stand. she would always clean my cock before we go out. this time the women all stood waiting to see us. as opened the door they were all there. so i walked out smiling and so did she.

Post new Message to Thread