Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

mother in law

Jump to newest

By *aulaxxp OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

fishgaurd

have just got home from work, upstairs for a shower ,then found our shower not working damm, my mother in law is only in the next street so I walked down to hers and told her I needed a shower and mine was broken, no problem she said top of stairs on the right,up I went turned left and found my self in her bed room, I took of all my work gear and was just about to cross the landing into the bathroom when the door opened and in she walks ,well I did not know what to say or where to look,calm as a still wind she says there are no towels in the bathroom ,and to get in the shower and I will find you one, I hid my cock whith my hand and crossed the landing she was looking straight at my hand and smiling, I'm now in the shower and cleaning myself all fresh from the day when in she comes with a clean towel, lays it on the side and I'm only covered by soap and a glass screen

I look towards her face and she is just standing there watching me.i felt like a rabbit in the head lights, she then says ,,,,,which I will always remember.

can you do your back our would you like a hand,,,,omg did she mean it or what,shes 70 years old and a size 22 ,,I said would like some help if she would, I turned around so my bum is now face to face with her. she pours some shower gel on her hands and starts to rub my back mmmmmmm that's very nice I say her hands get lower and lower then she is rubbing my bum ,I let out a mmmmmmmmmmmm. her hands get lower and she is now pushing my legs apart, I take a step to the left so she can gain more room there, by this time my cock is pointing to the tiles all stiff and hard,,,omg shes now cleaning my balls,then like a dream she stops I turn to face her and say can you do my front as well, she stairs at my cock all stiff right infront of her, looks up and says you can reach the front your self... then wipes her hands on the nice clean towel she had brought me and left the bathroom.damm,

I could lie and make up a good ending to this but that is all that happened, sat here typing this with a stiff cock and a smile, thanks for reading, if any 70 year old plus size lady could change the ending for me please get intouch......x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obby19275Man
over a year ago

grantham

Mmmmm...very nice...reminds me of my granny in law

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Post new Message to Thread