Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

older guy and me!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When i was 50 i was intrested in men 70plus . At that time i had a boyfriend who i saw regular. Younger than me. i had noticed a man quite goodlooking who would walk hes two dogs on a regular basis passed my house and in the street. As time went by i started speaking to him. Just a 'hello' at first. And then i thought am going to tell him what i really want.after a while i saw him again walking passed and i went out and stopped him. He had a smile on hes face when i told him what i wanted.the chat was me telling him that i wanted an older man. He was a bit shocked . Howeva he didnt say no and told me i could come to hes and that hes called john. He gave me hes address and told me to come up that evening.and that is what i did. Went round later on that evening. He lived in a bungalow and when i went round for the first time he put me at ease. We had a chat and a coffee and then he led me to the bedroom. We took all our clothes off and lay together.we did enjoy ourselves and we had sex very gentle together and it was good. Afterwards he would walk me home. We met a few times after that. The sex was always gentle.howeva eventually he moved away near to family. He was 74 at that time.happy memories.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good times eh

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

My missus never I interested in younger guys but liked the older gent , we met an older couple he was 70 my wife 54 at the time, best fuck she ever had. His wife was 72 , a lovely woman and a minx in bed.

Post new Message to Thread