Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A fun fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I sit waiting nervously for the buzzer to ring, we have been talking and now it's time for some fun. I have never been with a couple, and I have no idea what they will do to me.. But I'm excited.. And nervous just the same.

The buzzer goes and I welcome in the pair, both in there mid 30s, attractive and most importantly,experienced the wife wastes no time grabbing me and kissing me, pushing me towards the bedroom throwing me on the bed she wastes no time climbing on my face and moving her knickers aside ready for me. Her warm and wet pussy just waiting for my tongue to start licking away.

Meanwhile the husband has already sprung my cock from my trousers and started expertly sucking away at my throbbing cock, taking every inch deep in his throat.

The wife says she needs my cock inside her so she bends over on the bed ready for me to pound her waiting wet pussy. I get up and the husband guides my cock inside his wife, before getting underneath to lick her clit and my balls. I keep slamming my cock deep inside her wet hole, only taking it out to allow her husband to taste my cock.

We pound away until she cums all over his face, when his wife makes a suggestion...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds interesting. Looking forwards to hearing more. Hope it's a naughty suggestion

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What was the suggestion

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Post new Message to Thread