Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The builder's yard.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a power tools salesman, I spend a lot of time on construction sites, factories and builder's yards. The people I meet tend to be similar - working guys and women, a bit rough but friendly and easy to get on with. The builder's yard I was going into now was typical, a mix of ex-tradesmen, young lads learning the job and a rough and ready manageress who ruled the roost.

Unusually, the counter was unmanned and the roller doors to the warehouse closed when I got there. It was my last call of the day so, not wanting to hang around eaiting, I decided to go looking for them. Lifting the counter flap, I made my way through the shop to the office and staff room behind. With no sight of anyone there, I thought I'd check the warehouse so headed through.

At first I thought it was deserted too but then I saw one of the workers in a hi-viz vest standing down the other end by a pile of pallets. I was about to call out but something about the way he was standing made me stop. I could only see him from the waist up, but his head was thrown back and his hands were gripping the pallets to either side if him.

I quietly made my way closer, changing my angle so I could try to see past him. When I got to about 10 ft I saw why he seemed pre-occupied. His trousers were at his knees and the young lad who normally loaded the vans was on his knees sucking his cock. And what a cock! It looked like it was cast in marble, about 7" or so but beautifully shaped and rock hard. Whenever the lad gagged a little at the length, he pulled it out to let me see it glistening in it's glory. A large mushroom-shaped purple knob dripping in saliva.

I couldn't help it, I quietly eased my zip down and managed to get my own hard cock out in order to stroke it as I watched this lad give the older guy a great blowjob.

The older guy was probably in his 50s, grey haired with a substantial hairy belly that the young lad kept smacking his forehead on as he swallowed his cock. The younger lad was a slim blond, who I could see was jerking his own cock slightly out of view from me. I moved a bit closer, the older guy wasn't going to see me with his eyes tightly closed as he hissed "That's it Andy, oh yeah". As I moved around Andy I got a better look at his cock as he pummeled it with his fist - a nice hard one too with pre-cum glistening. I stroked my cock all the harder at the sight of them both.

"Oh are you a poof as well?"

I jumped in fright and turned startled to see the manageress sat on some pallets with her hand buried down the front of her jeans. I had been paying so much attention to the guys I hadn't noticed her there. I struggled to get my throbbing cock back into my trousers but she laughed and said

"oh don't waste it, you're here now, might as well enjoy the show. Andy! Did I tell you to fucking stop?"

The guys had paused to eatch my predicament but Andy quickly got back to work.

"Here, let me see that better" said the woman. "I'm Marge by the way and those two poofs are Alan and Andy. Just giving me a bit of a show after they fucked up with today's sales targets"

Wow, I thought, my kind of boss. I walked towards her and presented my thick veiny shaft towards her mouth.

"Don't stick that fucking thing near my mouth, I've no idea where it's been". She reached forward and took my shaft in a firm grip then reached inside to grab my balls. I helped her by unbuckling and dropping my trousers and pants, something I almost regretted as she instantly reached between my legs and rammed two fingers up my arse, unlubricated. I grunted in surprise and pain but instinctively pushed back at the not unwelcome invasion!

"Ha, you like that don't you?"

I grunted but didn't deny it, but my thickening, pulsing cock told it's own story.

"Hey boys, you wanted a fuck. Well you can't fuck me but you can fuck him"

At that she pushed me back and I fell over onto a pile of pallets at waist level. As I landed on my back I felt the guys joining her in ripping my shoes, trousers and pants off before Alan, the older guy, gripped my ankles firmly and lifted my legs in the air, sprwading them at the same time. Andy immediately got to work, dropping to his knees and tonguing my hole, lubing me up for what I knew was about to come.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ullboy6Man
over a year ago

Swineshead

More please x

By *cissorhands124Couple
over a year ago

Rochdale

And then you woke up with a stiffy!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Andy's wet tongue lapped around my hole, I could feel his stubble rasping against my ass cheeks. I lay back and got ready to enjoy the ride. Alan had moved behind me and pulled my ankles to my shoulders, stretching my ass wide open. I noticed his cock had gone soft and was swinging pendulously nearby. I craned my neck and arched my back, reaching with my mouth but it always swung away by an inch or two.

"Time to fuck" said Marge, I relaxed as I felt Andy stand up and prepared to feel his knob against my wet asshole. Instead I felt him move away then the distinctive ripping noise of duct tape being torn. I opened my eyes in time to see him lean in and wrap a long length across my mouth. I shouted but it was muffled then, before I knew it, the guys had my arms pinned and my legs in the air. I looked down between my thighs which were framing Marge walking towards me with an evil, lascivious grin. Between her legs she wore a strap-on over her jeans, lots of leather straps and buckles and a long, thin purple dildo. It was probably about 12" long but no thicker than my thumb.

She stepped between my legs and, after some manouvring, lined up the dildo's tip with my ass. It was too much to expect for her to ease it in, instead she almost jumped as she stabbed it straight up me. Were I not gagged, I might have screamed at the pain. As she bounced against me, pulling the dildo all the way out before hammering it home, it felt like she was rupturing my insides. She gripped my softening cock and started to tug and pull at it whilst her other hand squeezed my balls viciously. This wasn't sex, this was being raped violently by a woman clearly enjoying inflicting pain.

As i struggled beneath her weight and the two guys holding me down she spat out through heavy breaths,

"Come on poof, don't you like it? I thought you people liked it up the arse? Come on then, show me you like it"

Incredibly, through the tears and the pain, her rythmic assault on my hole was having an effect and I felt my cock stiffening.

My God, I thought, am I getting turned on? It was then I realised, Andy and Alan weren't gay or bi, they were getting used by this domineering woman, somehow she was forcing them into performing for her. At that revelation, my cock snapped to life and started to pulse. The stabbing in my guts with each thrust of the dildo turned to spasms of pleasure. I managed to twist an arm free and ripped the duct tape off my mouth,

"Give me a proper cock then you bitch, instead of that skinny fucking plastic stick"

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Fuck this is good

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Xx

By (user no longer on site)