Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

English people always have a brew when there bored

Jump to newest

By *azbirdy93 OP   Couple
over a year ago

alfreton

English people have a brew when there bored!

So here I am 22 years of age...

And we'll say she's Called " poser"

We're both females! friends since primary school! Best friends infact. Grew up in the same village, Very small farming village. With us being the only girls, having boys as friends things were never boring!

So I'll describe her to you blonde hair, very blonde when she was young blue eyes, and incredibly slim waist. A fantastic arse the kind you'd love to spank.

And me being just average, a normal slightly chubby (then) girl.

So as kids we played with each other, numerous camping trips in gardens opened our eyes to all sorts of things.

Then you grow up and move on, staying in touch always,

So I had a child moved away... Back to my childhood village, where she still was,

The man I had in my life decided adult ing wasn't his thing and left.

I was then left with an house to empty.. News got round, people talked, social media went "single"

So being sat in my pjs on the stairs crying

In she popped through the door...

Heeeey with a massive smile, we chatted she stopped me from crying,

And then the famous words of is it not brew time?

She made...

We then had about half an hour trying to put this bloody shite ikea bed down. Or even infact find an Allen key!

We was sat on each side of the bed and both flopped back, heads then to the side of each other we both turned and looked at each other,

I stuck my tongue out (not sure why, new move!)

She then licked my tongue with her tongue,

Now I'm no lesbian but she had always tasted good from memory;)..

I kissed her as much as you do for a straight women that's emotional and properly gagging for some kind of attention....

She then slipped her hand in her trousers..

So I had to get up, her breasts wernt amazing to be honest, but they definately did good things to her when you nibbled and sucked them.

So now we're both sat her I have a nipple in one hand another in my mouth and she is just accepting this....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can I come and have a cup of tea as well

By *mooth tongue 4uMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Hope there's water left in that kettle I'm coming round with my Allen keys .... Lol

over a year ago

alfreton

With not actually knowing how or what I'm supposed to really do next. As in my head I am being bad! Very bad!

But I'm emotional remember so it will be fine:D

I slip my right hand into her pants where she has had her hand.

My god she was wet. I did pause for a second and looked at her.. She just smiled and said Whaaaat!

I laughed and carried on with my middle finger right on her clit. Slowly rubbing because I don't want her to be the pleasured one and me the giver when I'm the one who's in need.

She must be a mind reader and from her position put her hand in my bra. I was so relieved can I just add. It was all abit slow from then untill I got off stood up and took her trousers off. She also had her pjs on she just layed looking at me I couldn't resist I had to stick my tongue in her dripping wet pussy! So I slip down the bed she lifts her knees so she has a bend in them, I then slot my head in between her Devine smelling pussy!

I lick so gently on to her clit she's not really moaning or anything. Not rigging. This isn't good! Not that Im a professional in pussy licking! But I decide to up my game.

Sliding my tongue in and out of her cunt. Back to her clit till she starts pushing her self into my face!

She gets up and says this isn't fair.

By now I'm what's called a larger lady so always in my head that I'm a little self conscious! She takes my pj bottoms off and stick her finger straight into me.

It becomes clear now that we haven't done a lot of experimenting with ladies!

I jerk slightly as she really didn't give me much warning of this. She just went mad with her fingers.

The noise of wet pussy was too much! Her fingers were so gentle and delicate. I came! Everywhere. I felt ashamed really that I had done that.

I quickly didn't want this to end so up I got and took it as a slight cry for help that she didn't want her pussy licking slowly she wanted it hard and fast!

So I put my tongue back in her clit and plunged 2 fingers inside her very wet cunt now.

Not enough...

3 was required!

So I licked like mad. Tongue ached!

And fingered her what seemed to go on forever.

She came all over my fingers, not a gusher or a squirter but a serious wet flow oozed from her love folds...

I licked it all up, and cleaned it better...

She then sat up and said do you require a clean up?....

over a year ago

alfreton

Always enough water left in my kettle...

Who can be without tea!

over a year ago

alfreton

"Can I come and have a cup of tea as well "

A cup of tea?

Or a brew?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What about biscuits. Must have them with a cup of tea

By *mooth tongue 4uMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Oh hell yes , you need biscuits with a brew ,,,, clitoris creams are good one bite and you could eat the whole box ....... Lol

over a year ago

alfreton

"Oh hell yes , you need biscuits with a brew ,,,, clitoris creams are good one bite and you could eat the whole box ....... Lol "

Post new Message to Thread