Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fully satisfied

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all .

This naughty bi/xd has not had any cock lately due to holidays /work etc however I managed to visit the GH Newport yesterday for their no towel bi day !!!!

Although I'm always fully shaven I like to have a shower and a long slow shave as it always gets some interest going !!!

I'm also quite tanned which looks nice to I think ?

So had a few guys join me in passing the showers and a few prospects mentioned meeting upstairs so I finished my shower and thought I'd try the big jacuzzi first ??

I'd had a blue one a little earlier so was semi on my way into the water and placed myself between two guys .

I have ( I'm told ) nice firm erect nipples and I adore playing with them myself so I laid back and started teasing my nipples , within a few moments I could feel a stray hand on my left thigh and he started playing with my shaved cock and balls so I was quite hard now so I lifted my hips clear of the water so these guys could see !!!!

Some one then moved between my thighs and raised my butt up placing my legs across their shoulders and started to give me an amazing BJ ( this guy knew his stuff and had my cock pounding as he also started playing with my ass !!!

The first guy was now nibbling and teasing me my left nipple as someone else came into the right side and joined in !!

Wow just what I wanted as I adore a nice roasting !!!

I then stood up to let the first guy give me a BJ so I had two of them sharing my cock as the third guy probed my ass .

I then turned around and knelt in the edge of the tub as one of them started to probe my ass with his fingers and tongue (. Hmmmm that was nice !!).

I won't have unprotected sex so I decided it was time to head upstairs .

I went into the playroom with the dungeon stuff where some one as getting a real pounding on the bed and a couple of guys watching so I joined them stroking my cock/nipples .

I started playing with one of the watchers cocks and he played with me and also started kneading my ass a bit !!!

I asked him if he topped and he did so I knelt over one of the bondage items , as he was getting his condom I opened some lube and lubed myself ready for him !!!!

He played with his fingers easing me open ready for his nice meaty cock !!!

Wow he slid into me and started giving it to me quite hard for a few strokes ( much prefer slow and steady ), so I mentioned we had plenty time and no need to rush and he eased off a bit and really then I started to enjoy it !!!

A couple of guys were either side watching and I motioned to them to come over so I could suck their cocks while getting an amazing fuck , I'd also I lifted my chest clear of the kit so they could pull and tease my nipples !!

Having a fab time and the guy fucking me was really showing me his best moves !!!!

One of the guys I was sucking asks if he could have me next and of course he could !!!! First guy withdrew and second cock eased into my waiting pussy which was well pounded by then !!!

Second guy knew the score so started teasing me with his length so I was pushing back onto him till eventually he gave me it all !!!

More cocks to suck and I must admit I was lost in it all for a bit , a third fucked me and as he withdrew I though it was shower time to clean myself up ready for part 2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oady 300Man
over a year ago

newport

Yes I been there some lovely girls there fucked loafs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!