Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Naughty office fun (True Story)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had been out of work for awhile and was in receipt of benefits. In order for me to keep them I had to do various courses. This peticular week I had to go to a very large office for a numurous of days to try and help me get back into work.

On walking in, my heart had skipped a beat, just on hearing his voice. I pulled a chair back and parked my backside all the time watching his lips move and listenening to that sexy voice. He comes up beside me explaining all the fire exits ect and telling me to sign my name each time I enter or leave the building. He has the most amazing Blue Eyes I have ever seen. My pussy is tingling at this point as I just want his lips....

At home that evening i'm telling myself how much i'm going to fuck him as I'm playing with my toy, getting my pussy all wet.

I've decided to wear my tight fitted jeans today with a white laced blouse ( just a little tease). I enter the room, giving a smile to everyone who's there and an even bigger one when he comes over and say's morning, my knickers getting damp already. I'm on the computer and the bloody thing won't load, over he strolls in his t-shirt and shorts oh and them amazing eyes. He leans over my shoulder chatting away. He smells devine, all I want to do is kiss his neck and have his lips touch mine. He's laughing now at my comment over the computer, where flirting and I know we are has he gives me a wink...

That evening I decide to bite the bullet and do something. I write him a note, telling him what I have been doing to my pussy since I have met him and what I want to do to him.

"When I got home yesterday, I fucked my wet pussy senseless all the time thinking of you. When we was in the lift I wish you had of pushed me against the wall and slipped your hand into my panties and finger fucked me hard."

Ps If i'm misreading the signals, i'm sorry.

On arriving the next morning I was as nervous as hell but I didn't care, I had to do something. Flirting again, laughing and joking his eye's telling me a story as we talked, his lips so enticing.

Lunch break, before heading out I slipped him the note turned away and headed for the door.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Need to see more of this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep going don't stop there

over a year ago

Oh you will

over a year ago

"Oh you will "

over a year ago

I enter the lift back upto the office not knowing what is going to happen. On leavibg the lift, he's stood in the corridor, holding the door open for everyone to go back in. As I approach he shuts the door so where alone, he shoves a piece of paper into my hand and tells me to go to the toilet. With my heart racing and my pussy twitching I turn and make my way to the ladies.

On entering I make sure no one is there, opening the note, it reads. "I'd like nothing more than to get you alone in that lift and fuck your pussy till you make my cock drip" At that my knickers where wet. " Go into the toilets and put your fingers in your pussy and make yourself cum, DON'T WASH YOUR HANDS.... I want to taste.... before I knew it I was in the cubicle, pants and panties down with one leg up finger fucking myself. I was so horny, I just wish he had been in there on his knees with his greedy tongue tasting my now flowing juices. 5 minutes later, I walked upto his desk and knocked a few papers off it. Both leaning over to collect them I put two of my fingers near his nose then shoved them into his mouth whispering "that's how horny I am".

Sat doing my work and he stroll's over and slips another note under my bag. " I want to see you fuck your pussy with your toy". At that I take my phone out of my bag and pretend I'm asking him if this job is applicable.. Opening my screen I put my phone on silent and open the gallery to my pictures and video's. He bends down next to me as I open a video of me lied on my bed, naked, legs spread with a shiny pink rabbit between my legs. His eyes wide, he could see how excited I was fucking myself hard and deep body writhing with every thrust of my toy. My breathing is getting heavy at this point as I can see his length rising in his pants and I'm so horny because he's watching me.

When the day is finished he tells me he wants to see me play for real. I'm walking home trying to figure out how that would happen.....

over a year ago

Horny story

By *obby19275Man
over a year ago

grantham

Fantastic keep it coming x

over a year ago

Wow

over a year ago

Extremely hot stuff!!

over a year ago

Well horny read

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Very hot and horny

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *oredbusinessmanMan
over a year ago

Southwark

Wow! A very horny story! Why do some like you never work at my firm?!? Haha

over a year ago

Sex kitten wow I used to have to attend these myself in Rochdale and Middleton are u referring to any of these??

over a year ago

Cocks ahoy unfortunately no lol x

over a year ago

Loving that such a horny story is all true.

Mmm...cant wait

over a year ago

We're abouts in northwest Hun xxx

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Very hot loving it! can't wait for more!

over a year ago

That night I sat alone thinking about what he said. I made my decision as daring as it was I was going to do it.

It's the next morning and i'm off with my short dress on and my black french pantie's, bag packed and as horny as hell, not knowing wether this will go the way I want it to...

I enter the office and it's quite busy today but this doesn't put me off my plan. I walk straight upto him and whisper " can you lock these doors and stay in at dinner time??" and walked off.

I'm sat at the computer and he comes up behind me putting his hand on my shoulder, sending a shiver right down my back into my pussy. Leaning slightly he say's " what have you got planned Miss K*** and yes", I turn smile and give him a look at my tongue action across my lips.

Dinner time is approaching and I must admit the nerves where getting the better of me but my pussy was twitching like crazy. As everyone was leaving I made my way to the ladies where I stood and waited.

I entered the room again and he locked the door and put his hand straight in between my legs and rubbed my clit hard "oh Miss K*** you are very wet you naughty girl" I wanted to come there and then. I moved away from him grabbed my bag and went and sat on a chair away from the glass in the door. I spread my legs and parted my lips and started to slide my fingers in and out of my now very wet pussy. Placing another hand in my bag I pull out my vibrating rabbit. Watching his movements all the time, he's rubbing his cock. "Oh yes, let me see you fuck that cunt hard". With that I pushed my toy in and started to fuck myself as I played with my clit. Fuck I was horny could feel my orgasm building wanted his hands all over me but instead I got to watch him wank his cock, nice and hard. Midway through fucking myself the door swings open and in walks his colleague. Omg what do I do i'm horny as hell and i'm going to cum and thats exactly what I did only now I had the two of them watching and wanking. I put the vibrator on my clit and set it to high, twisting and turning it to work my way to my climax. I was cumming, hot wet cum, on my fingers and creaming up on my toy. Thrust thrust thrust until I moaned and squirting just as both men creamed all over the desk......

over a year ago

Keep reading. Getting myself turned on as I write this. Great memories x

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Wow my cock is throbbing in work rite now k toilets to sort this out and look threw ur photos x

over a year ago

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

"Keep reading. Getting myself turned on as I write this. Great memories x"

So are we almost there dont stop now

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Loving this very horny story mmmmmm

By *igj106Man
over a year ago

yorkshire

Great story x

over a year ago

wow so hot. i hope they both fuck u now in the classroom

over a year ago

We all cleaned up and got on with the rest of the day.

Just as I was leaving he heads towards me a shove's another note in my hand. Putting it in my pocket, wanting to read it when I got home. Later that evening I look at "I am going to fuck you when this course ends". Omg thats in two days. I couldn't sleep, thinking about him fucking me having his hands deep in my pussy, touching me with his lips. Me sucking on his swollen cock, taking his spunk right to the back of my throat tasting him. I lye back with my toy in my pussy fantasising about him fucking me. Deep and fast in out twisting and turning my toy, I want him in me so bad.......

I shower and slip into a pair of lace top white thongs with a blue lace trim and matching bra. It's a lovely day outside so I opt for a plain white short dress, a splash of sweet perfume and pin my hair up in curls. I feel god dam sexy at the minute with a good glow about me. I enter the building and i'm waiting on the lift, took ages, finally. Stepping inside ready to press the button and there he is holding the door to come in. Un-usual for that as he's normally in the office. "Had to nip out for fag's" the door close's. I'm as hot as hell at this point and I can feel my heart beating fast. "That was as hot as hell yesterday" and with that he reached his hand behind my back housted my dress up and slipped his fingers right into my pussy.... Oh my, where going to get caught, fuck. " Mmmmmmm you do like that, pussy all wet already, you really are kinky". Ping, where on our floor. I rush to the ladie's lift my dress, cock my leg up and ram my fingers inside, fucking myself fast and deep as my other hand rubs my clit. I'm gonna cum I let out a moan and orgasm all over my hand. I fix myself up, looking all flushed like i'd just been fucked . The day went really fast and as there was only one day to go we where left to leave early. On leaving he says " 8pm tomorrow night, I want you in something sexy and alone. I have your address and phone number so be prepared......

over a year ago

We all cleaned up and got on with the rest of the day.

Just as I was leaving he heads towards me and shove's another note in my hand. Putting it in my pocket, wanting to read it when I get home. Later that evening I look at "I am going to fuck you when this course is over". Omg thats in two days. I couldn't sleep, thinking about him fucking me having his hands deep in my pussy, touching me with his lips. Me sucking on his swollen cock, taking his spunk right to the back of my throat tasting him. I lye back with my toy in my pussy fantasising about him fucking me. Deep and fast in out twisting and turning my toy, I want him in me so bad.......

I shower and slip into a pair of lace top white thongs with a blue lace trim and matching bra. It's a lovely day outside so I opt for a plain white short dress, a splash of sweet perfume and pin my hair up in curls. I feel god dam sexy at the minute with a good glow about me. I enter the building and i'm waiting on the lift, took ages, finally. Stepping inside ready to press the button and there he is holding the door to come in. Un-usual for that as he's normally in the office. "Had to nip out for fag's" the door close's. I'm hot already, I can feel my heart beating fast. "That was as hot as hell yesterday" and with that he reached his hand behind my back housted my dress up and slipped his fingers right into my pussy.... Oh my, where going to get caught, fuck. " Mmmmmmm you do like that, pussy all wet already, you really are kinky". Ping, where on our floor. I rush to the ladie's lift my dress, cock my leg up and ram my fingers inside, fucking myself fast and deep as my other hand rubs my clit. I'm gonna cum I let out a load moan and orgasm all over my hand. I fix myself up, looking all flushed like i'd just been fucked . The day went really fast and as there was only one day to go we where told we could leave early. On leaving he says " 8pm tomorrow night, I want you in something sexy and alone. I have your address and phone number so be prepared......

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Fuk me I need sum 1 like u xxx

By *cfc1965Man