Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the alley

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I pull you in the alley grabbing a fist full of your hair and the pulling back of your head by your hair elicits a whimper from your perfectly formed mouth

Shut it is all I say before roughly closing off your complaint by closing my mouth over yours and pushing my tongue into your wet mouth

My free hand forcible gropes your heavy left tit my stiff harsh fingers find your left nipple a sharp pinch accompanies the biting of your lower lip as the kiss ends.

Shut your whimpering its not my thought your so fucking sexy is it and wearing that short shirt and low cut top no underwear means you asked for this and now your going to fucking well get it .

Fuck I love the feel of your big nipples between my fingers fucking hell look at that bulge in my trousers that’s your fucking thought for being so fucking hot.

Take a long hard look at my hard lust filled cock can you see how hard it is good because I'm going to fuck you hard with it .

Yes that’s right…. right here in this filthy side alley don’t you fucking look at me like that you made him fucking hard not me and now your going to have to give him what he wants .

Good I love seeing my balls bashing against your chin look up at me you fucking sexy little slut that’s better I love looking into your eyes as I face fuck you with your tits hanging out of your top.

God your cummies lovely and wet yes that right I'm using four fingers to really open you up take your fucking hand off of my wrist i decide how fast for how long and how hard not you ,

That’s better now open your legs and push your cummie out like a good girl for me so I can really go to town on it good that’s better isn't it but don’t you fucking come yet hold it off for me my cock wants that .

No you can't I don’t care hold it off for me like a good girl and then I promise you you can have my cock to come on but only if you hold it off for me.

I don’t care that your cumming just fucking take it my cocks now getting what he wants and I'm going to keep fucking your hot little cummie hard and deep until I'm satisfied.

I don’t care how many times you cum or how many times you tell me you cant take any more your going to stay pushed up against this dirty wall with your arse pushed out on my pounding hard cock until you empty my balls .

Do you understand me good now fucking open up wide and push that sexy fucking arse out to meet my thrusts .

There's a good girl yes I know it feels so fucking good for me to that’s why your going to stay like this on my lust filled cock for as long as it takes for you to satisfy the lust he has for you .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread