Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

His Slut Wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'd been going to this new gym for a few weeks months now. I'd go in workout, have swim and leave, i noticed this couple there before, he's there everyday but she only accompanies him every week or so. They look young, well younger than me anyway he's about 29 she's about 25. They are both fit and attractive, she's probably a curvey size 12 about a 36c and a nice ass.

So I'm there one evening just out of the pool and I hit the showers, thinking about heading home to my apartment and what I'm going to have to eat when he walks out of the steam room in to the shower area. I nod hello and continue thinking about dinner. I walk into the sauna and sit on the middle bench, close my eyes and relax. The door opens and he walks in, I again nod and go back to relaxing.

He sits down on the bottom bench and suddenly says "don't take this the wrong way but that's a great looking cock".

I look at him stunned, i say "how the fuck should I take it".

He stammers "sorry I meant my girlfriend would love it, she always says she'd love a big cock and I'm not blessed in that department" he nods at his cock".

I look and sure enough he's sporting a tiny cock probably 3" when hard. " Your girlfriend, is that the brunette that comes here with you" i ask.

"Yeah that's her, she'd love to have your cock i bet"

"And you'd have no problem with that" i ask.

"He'll no, if it keeps her happy and satisfied, we've talked about this and it's cool".

"Really, that's interesting, I'm not sure she'd be into what I'm into. I like rough hard dirty fucking, I'd want to fuck her like a whore".

He smiles "that's right up her street".

I stand and go to leave "have a chat with her and let me know what she says, then let me know".

I walk out and proceed to get dressed, thinking all the time about his girlfriend, she's hot and a slut, this could be good. As i leave I hand him my business card, "tell her to call me", and I leave.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmm more this could be good

over a year ago

At home just sitting down after having a bite, my phone buzzes. A text comes in...... "Hi I believe you were talking to my boyfriend this afternoon, I'd love to meet and discuss his offer".

I simply reply " When.......Where?"

A reply comes straight back "The Swan - 1 hour"

I reply "See you then"

I arrive at 10:05, I walk in and look around, I see them at the end of the bar. He's jeans and t-shirt, she's wearing a long dress that clings to her curves. She stunning, I walk over to them he turns to greet me "Hi I'm Derek and this is my girlfriend Sam". I shake his hand and then shake hers, her hands are soft and smooth. " Hi I'm Paul". I'm already thinking about how good her hands will feel on my cock.

I order a two beers and a gin for her, "so wanna have a chat in private" i ask her while nodding towards the snug. "Definitely"she replies.

This was going to be the first test. As she walked towards the snug he walked behind me, as I reached the snug I turned towards him." Listen Derek, I'm going to talk.to her alone so why don't you be a good little bitch and fuck off". He stood looking shocked, looked at her, I never took my eyes off him, he looked back at me and just turned and walked away.

I sat opposite her and said "Now we can talk openly, she smiled and I seen that she like how I spoke to him.

"So you want to be fucked by a proper cock".

"Yes, I love Derek but need a good fuck".

"Ok, I've three questions

1. Condoms or bareback?

2. Any fetish?

3. Any limits?"

She smiles and says

1. Bareback

2. Want to be pissed on

3. No limits.

By *anm2009Man
over a year ago

Barrow-in-Furness

Wow loved it can you tell us a private story ??

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Great start

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

Excellent story so far wow

over a year ago

Loving this, please carry on

over a year ago

I smile "that's good to know, I like it rough, if we were to fuck how rough can you take"

"She looks over towards her boyfriend, don't tell him but I fantasise about being raped in front of him. I love the idea of being used and abused while he's tied up and watching not being able to do anything".

I nod....."So extreme cuckold"

She smiles and blushes "yes"

I reply "Maybe we can do that another time, right now I want to see how much of a slut you are, take off your knickers and give them to me".

Without blinking she reaches under the table and shuffles a bit then hands me her black lacy knickers over the table. I take them and tell her to finished her drink were going.

We head towards the door and her boyfriend is sitting at a table as we pass I stop and tell him to to open his mouth, I push her knickers into his mouth and tell him "go home and have a wank into those, I'm taking her home to fuck her properly, she'll be home when I'm done" with that we walk out the door and leave him there with her knickers. We catch a cab and she grins "I've never seen anyone treat him like that, it's made me so horny".

We arrive back at my place and I let her in, I offer her a gin and she starts sipping it. I open a beer and take a couple of mouth fulls. She sits on the couch and she starts asking about the apartment.... " I look at her and say "did you come here to talk about my apartment or to get fucked".

She smiles "to get fucked".

I walk over and pull her up off the couch, I walk behind her and unzip her dress, it falls to the ground reveling her naked body apart from her bra. I unclasp her bra and it falls to the ground, i walk infront of her and take in her body.

I take a drink of my beer "well it's not going to suck itself" i say.

She walks over and drops to her knees, opens my jeans and pulls them and my boxers down, my hardening cock springs up into her face. My 8" cock isn't that impressive but it's the thickness that she gasps at. It's about 6" thick, she slowly strokes it and licks the tip, taking my knob slowly into her mouth she begins sucking and licking, moaning deeply as she does. She slides it inch by inch into her mouth. Eventually she has half it in her mouth and I look down at her and say "keep going, take it all you fucking slut".

She starts spitting on my cock and sucking harder, I hold the back of her hard and start pushing it deeper and deeper. I feel it start to hit the back of her throat as she starts gagging. By now my cock is covered in spit and drool and she has spit all over her chin dipping down onto her tits. I'm grasping her by the hair and pumping my cock into her mouth fucking her face as she gasps for air when I withdraw to drive it deeper.

over a year ago

love this xx

over a year ago

Man this sounds so good

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

I take my cock out and slap her face with it, "what are you?" i ask

"I'm a fucking slut" she replies

I slap her across the face hard "no, wrong answer. What are you?"

"you're dirty little fucking whore" she says

"that's a good bitch" i reply and shove my hard cock back into her mouth and continue to fuck her face. She gags and chokes on my cock as her face get covered in spit from me slapping her my my cock and as I spit on her face. I keep pounding her face and without warning I explode in her mouth filling her mouth with my cum, she gag and coughs as it slides down her throat and drips out of her mouth, she catches it in her hands and when I pull out of her mouth she licks her hands clean "didn't want to waste a drop" She says smiling at me.

I tell her to lick my cock clean and she does without hesitation.

I walk away from her and she follows as I head towards my bedroom, I open the door and she walks in. I push her onto the bed and spread her legs, her pussy is freshly shaved and sweet smelling. I push my face into her pussy and begin licking and sucking on her clit, sliding two finger into her pussy i probe deep and find her Gspot, pressing against it with my fingers i continue to suck on her swollen clit as she begins to moan louder. Her pussy is soaking wet as my fingers work inside her pussy grinding against her Gspot and I'm sucking hard on her clit and licking her pussy lips. She begins to groan "I'm cumming" just as she is about to cum i stop.....I walk away and she moans......."I was so close".

I laugh and walk over and take a swig of my beer. I look at her, it subsides i walk back over and say " ready for round 2.

I stand her up and slid my two middle fingers into her pussy again and find her Gspot, pressing against it I look her in the eyes "cum all over my hand you dirty fucking whore".

I continue to pump her pussy grinding hard again her Gspot and she start to moan and shake, her legs state to wobble.

"stay standing or I'll stop" i tell her and she tries to straighten herself but as I press hard against her Gspot she starts screaming "yes, yes that's it I'm cumming" suddenly I stop and she falls onto the bed as her legs collapse. "no no no no she cries, why did you do that".

I grab her by the hair and shove my cock into her mouth "you'll fucking cum when I fucking say so you fucking slut". I start to fuck her mouth.

I throw her on the bed again and push her ankles back toward her ears so the her pussy and ass are totally exposed. I bury my face into her pussy and begin licking and sucking on her pussy and ass. Holding her legs with one hand I slide three fingers deep into her pussy and begin grinding against her Gspot, pushing hard against it as I suck hard on her clit I begin to feel her tighten and I press harder against her Gspot. Sucking hard in her clit I pump her Gspot harder and she start screaming......... Suddenly she explodes gushes over my hand and face, her pussy is spurting juice all over the place and she is screaming and moaning...........I continue pumping her pussy as she starts shaking and her pussy keeps squirting.

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

TBC

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

More please

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Great story

over a year ago

Loving It

over a year ago

dirty slut, take it

over a year ago

wow so sexy. use that slut

over a year ago

Such a horny story

over a year ago

Mmmmm very nice xa

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

over a year ago

Very hot

over a year ago

I can't wait to read the next part

over a year ago

I walked over to the dresser and took a drink of my beer. I watched as she moaned and groaned as the orgasam subsided. I could see her juices as they soaked into the bed cover. I walked around to the other side of the bed and opened my drawer, taking out a long silk scarf. I kneel on the bed and position her so that her head is near the top. I tie the scarf around her hands and then the the scarf to the headboard. I stand off the bed and and walk around to the other side, taking my beer in my hand I drink the last bit and walk out to the kitchen and grab a fresh chilled beer from the fridge. I walk back in walk to the edge of the bed, placing the bottom of the bottle against her nipples I circle around her nipples and tease her, running the bottle down her tummy I place the bottle between her legs and against her pussy. She moans as the chilled bottle hit her pussy lips and clit, I press the bottle hard as it pushes her lips apart and probes deeper against her pussy. Running the neck of the bottle down in between her pussy lips and circling it around her pussy threatening to slide it inside her. I take the bottle and place it to my mouth and as I take a drink it mixes with her juices around neck of the bottle. I stare at her as she watched me take a drink. I stand over her and pour some beer into her belly button. I bend over and drink the beer from her belly. I look up at her and smile "Round 3"...........

I place the beer on my locker and climb onto the bed, i take her ankles and spread her legs kneeling between her legs I place my hard cock against her pussy lips. She moans as I push my cock slowly into her pussy, inch by inch I slide it deeper. Reaching up I grab her tits, pushing my cock deep until my balls are against her ass, she moans loudly "fuck that's so big" i withdraw slowly and just as the tip is out I push back in a little harder, "christ" she moans. I start to build up the pace, squeezing her tits as i do, my cock is now pumping her pussy, she's moaning and groaning loudly "ooh fuck, yes, jesus, yes, fuck me". I grab her legs and pull them up on my shoulders and driver my cock deeper and harder. She screams loudly, I take my hand and place it over her mouth, I continue pounding her pussy.

"shut the fuck up you whore, I'm going to fuck you like dirty little fucking slut you are and you'll take my cock".

I pound her pussy, driving my cock deeper fucking her hard, she screams loudly from beneath my hand as it covers her mouth. I tell "shut up, don't make a sound", I take my hand from her mouth and grab her by the tits and start pumping her hard and deep, calling her names fucking whore, dirty bitch, little cum slut, she struggles to keep her moyth shut, moans and groans seep from her mouth. Grabbing her by the hips I drive harder into her pussy "you fucking slut, you want to cum all over my cock don't you"?

"yes she moans, fuck yes"

Driving my cock deeper and harder " don't cum yet, if you cum I'll stop"

She struggles and moans "please, please let me cum"

I grab her by the throat and pin her down, pushing forward raising her hips and driving deeper "why the fuck should I"?

"because I'm your dirty little fucking slut whore and I want to soak your cock".

Pumping hard I tell her "cum for me you dirty fucking whore".

She screams loudly as I pound her hard squeezing her throat with one hand and squeezing her tit with the other, she cum hard and heavy juices squirting everywhere as I slam my cock into her soaking wet pussy. I keep fucking as she cums over and over again.

over a year ago

I want to fuck her as well . Dirty fucking cum slut

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/16 11:57:39]

over a year ago

Before she has a chance to recover I grab her by the hips and spin her around, the scarf tightening on her wrists so she can't move. I.push her forward so that her ass is up in the air, I push my cock into her pussy as she moans loudly. I begin pumping her fast then slow, alternating between fast and slow, pulling out till it's just the tip of my cock and then slamming it back in hard and deep. I grab her hips and start pounding her hard, slapping her ass hard. "Take that fucking cock you filthy fucking whore". Pumping her hard and fast "who's a fucking slut"?

"i am" she replies "I'm a filthy fucking dirty slut who wants your big cock".

Slapping her ass I tell her to beg for my cock

" Oh give it to me, please give me you big beautiful cock, please fuck this dirty little slut with your big cock, please daddy, fuck my dirty cunt ".

I totally lose it I reach up and grab her by the hair, pulling her head back I spit on her face and tell her she only a cheap fucking whore and I'm going to pump my cum into her pussy.

My right hand pulling her hair and my left hand on her ass i shove my thumb up her asshole. She screams in pain/pleasure I begin fucking her harder, calling her names " dirty slut, filthy whore, dirty cum slut bitch"

She screams as she cums again "ooohhh fuck me, yes fuck that dirty cunt......fill me with you spunk"

I feel it begin I continue to fuck her hard, thumb buried in her ass as I explode in her soaking wet pussy.

I pump every drop inside her as I empty my balls again, i moan as I finish and she collapses on the bed. I turn her over and spread her legs, my cum dribbles from her pussy. I push three fingers up her pussy and scoop out my cum, taking my fingers i place them over her mouth, she opens glady and i let the cum drip from my fingers into her moyth, then I push my fingers into her mouth and she licks them clean.

I untie her hands and stand up and throw my robe on, she's on the bed exhausted, I grab a towel from the press, I lead her to the shower and tell her to take her time.

I head to the kitchen and 30 mins later she walks in showered and fresh. As she was towards me i realise in the whole evening we never kissed. I grab her close to me and kiss her deeply. I call a cab and as she leaves she looks back and smiles a wanton smile..........I'm already looking forward to fucking her again, this time her sissy bitch boyfriend will watch..................

By *adyBCuckMan
over a year ago

Southampton

over a year ago

"Such a horny story "

Glad you like, hope it helped you get off.

over a year ago

I hope you tell us about fucking her in front of the sissy

over a year ago

"I hope you tell us about fucking her in front of the sissy "

Oh Joe that's another story for another day

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - love to hear more!

She's willing and able and he's going to find out soon no doubt!!

over a year ago

Can't wait for more

over a year ago

Very good like it

over a year ago

"I hope you tell us about fucking her in front of the sissy

Oh Joe that's another story for another day "

Also looking forward to this

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

over a year ago

Love this. Cracking read.

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Love it

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

good story

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

over a year ago

More!!!

over a year ago

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Bloody great.

over a year ago

love this

over a year ago

By *he_batmanMan
over a year ago

Gotham

By *es-sMan
over a year ago

Rugby

Part two please think it's going to be better if that's possible.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great stuff. My kind of fantasy!!

over a year ago

Great story fella, top work

over a year ago

over a year ago

Hot!

over a year ago

wow so hot. please continue

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

More plz

over a year ago

That's great love been used like that

over a year ago

Great story. Whens the next bit?

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

over a year ago

So fucking horny my cock is throbbing need more please

over a year ago

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

brilliant story i hope we get to read the next part

over a year ago

Fukin wow,!,,,i exploded readin tha,,,where the next part?? Lol....

By *otts2748Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Amazing story

over a year ago

Yup this is good.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago