Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Holiday mistake or fling.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Back when i was younger, i was about 19 and away on holiday with friends. We met loads of people who we would have said hello too.

I was still a virgin at the time.

But there was a couple & friends there who we got to chatting to a few times in the bar over the hols. They were also staying in our appartment block.

But one night in the bar the lady who was there with boyfriend paid me some attention & kept going on about me being a virgin which was embarrassing. Lol

But i left to go to the toilet & left her, boyfriend & my friend standing there.

To be continued

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell us more

over a year ago

So off i went to the mens toilet at back of the complex. I done my business & turned around to be greeted by this girl who was chatting to me at the bar. She started to kiss me on the lips. Of course i responded to her kiss full on. Things were moving fast. We decided to leave the toilet & head off to the side of the bar were there was a pool table. At this stage i was hard. I leaning at the pool table. She undone my trouser started to stroke my cock. Then push herself against my cock saying she want to take my virgin title off me.

At this stage my mind was in over drive & willing to let her. But i said we would move somewhere quieter & less people watching. So we decided to move on. But as i walked around the corner i got a box in the head from her boyfriend. I headed through the bar towards my friend with my nose bleeding. The boyfriend chased me through the bar with a empty bottle. So me & my left the bar.

To be continue

over a year ago

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

more

over a year ago

As my friend & i was walking down the street to our apartment. The girl followed me joined us, But no sign of boyfriend. I ask her were she was going too & kind of told her to clear off.But she followed.

Back at the apartment my friend went to his bedroom & left me with the girl. She said she had to go to the bathroom. After a few mins she called me into the bathroom along with her. She pulled my shorts down & started to pull me off. My cock was so hard that she bent over the bath. I slipped my cock into her & stroked her a few times. Something came across me i pulled out & left the bathroom. I went & sat in the livingroom on the sofa. She came out & sat on my lap again trying to shag me.

The next minute we heard the key in the door it was my other friend & her boyfriend. She hoped off me & he called me a wanker which i was gladly to accept instead of my box in the head or a kicking as he was built like a shit house. The two of them went into the bathroom to argue.

As i sat on the sofa my friend & i noticed her knickers were sitting on my lap. So threw them behind the tv before they came out again. As soon as they came out of the bathroom she said sorry & they both left our apartment.

As the night went on i was waiting on a knock on the door from her boyfriend or police. I didnt sleep well at all that night. The next day i didnt leave my apartment as i was worried about meeting her or boyfriend at the pool. But the next day i wasnt wasting another day of my holidays in the apartment.

So i left the apartment & i happen to bump into the girl. She apologized to me about what happen.

She went to tell me that she want to shag me to get revenage on her boyfriend as he was playing away on holidays witb other girls.

So i was only be used

The end

over a year ago

You pussy you should have fucked her like your life depended on it

over a year ago

"You pussy you should have fucked her like your life depended on it "

Yeah ur right when u think about now

By *olden tongue40Man
over a year ago

antrim

You should have knocked it up her srse when she told u that and u no well he would have been eating ur man juice when they had make up sex u missed out there lad

Post new Message to Thread