Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Meet

Jump to newest

By *r Bondage OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

I had been messaging to Robert and Jane for several weeks. Both in their mid forties and lived 20 miles from me. They seemed friendly and outgoing and there were some very nice pictures of Jane on the site mainly in sexy lingerie. I could see from their feedback that they had met with men before but they all seemed to be bi and I'm not so didn't expect that I would get an invite.

Messaging one Saturday morning Jane suggested that I pop over for a coffee adding that Robert was out playing golf. She said it would be a chance to have a chat and see how we got on. I didn't need to be asked twice and an hour later I was ringing their doorbell.

Jane looked more attractive in the flesh than her photographs although I was a bit disappointed to see she was wearing jeans and a t shirt. Once invited in we headed for the huge kitchen where Jane made coffee and we started to chat. Out of the blue she said she liked to see a guy in panties and would I put a pair on for her. I said I would and she said that I would have to do exactly as she said and I agreed.

She took me up to the bedroom which again was large with fitted wardrobes and very smart. She told me not to speak but to do as she said. I was told to strip naked which I did. She handed me a pair of pink satin panties and instructed me to put them on, again I obeyed. She walked round me smiling and then said put your hands behind your back for me. I was getting a little excited at this point and did as she asked. I don't know where she had them because it happened so quick and before I could do anything about it but she looks locked my hands in handcuffs. I asked what the hell was going on and she simply replied that if I didn't shut up she would gag me.

She pointed to a chair and I was instructed to sit and when I did she tied my hands to the back of the chair. I asked what this was all about and she said that was my last chance to remain quiet and held up a pair of panties and a roll of duct tape. I shut up.

She stood in front of me and removed her jeans and t shirt revealing a white sexy bra and white satin panties. She approached me and gently started to rub me through the panties. To start with, because of nerves I suppose as to what was happening, I didn't get erect. She said don't resist and her as she continued to gently touch me through the panties I became erect. My ankles were then secured to the chair legs before she lifted the panties and started to suck me. She only did this for a short while before placing the panties back.

She walked behind me and I was blindfolded with what I thought was a silk scarf. Nothing happened for a few minutes and then I felt the gentle touching again followed by the panties being lifted and sucked once again. I was now fully erect and it felt good. The sucking continued as the blindfold was removed and as my eyes adjusted I saw it was a man sucking me. Before I could get out "what the fuck is going on" Janes hand covered my mouth tightly. I tried to kick out but my ankles were bound to the chair.

The guy, who was Robert, stopped sucking and put the panties back and asked if I was going to keep quiet. I nodded yes and he told Jane to remove her hand. He said they knew I would fall into the trap as I sounded keen for a meet. He said that I would do exactly as they wanted and would not be going anywhere until I had done so as the handcuffs were staying on until they had finished. I replied I understood but begged them not to hurt me and reminded him I was straight. He laughed and said they weren't going to hurt me and that I wasn't straight anymore as he had just sucked me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Nice start.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

lovely start, looking forward to next installment

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Mmmmmm

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *r Bondage OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Although still handcuffed my hands were untied from the chair and I was instructed to get up and lay down face up on the bed. They no longer sounded like the friendly couple I had messaged with but seemed content with using me how they wanted.

Once on the bed Robert started touching me through the panties I had been made to wear and despite my circumstances I still became erect. Get off me I am not bi I almost shouted and Robert told Jane to shut me up. She climbed on the bed and knelt over my face lowering herself so that her white satin panties covered my mouth and nose. I couldn't breathe and she remained there for what seemed like forever. Eventually she let me take a breath and when she lowered herself again the pressure was lighter. Robert continued to touch me with his hand going inside the panties. Jane instructed me to lick her panties and not wanting my air to be cut off again I obeyed. Robert then proceeded to suck me again. All I kept thinking was If I came perhaps this nightmare might be over. I could feel myself getting close and Robert seemed to sense this, not sure how but he did, and he stopped and pulled the panties back up. He was getting close he said to Jane as she climbed off me. Please no more I said and Robert's reply was oh we have only just started adding that I was now going to pleasure Jane properly and I watched as she removed her panties. She got back on top of me and I was told to lick her and if I didn't they would take a full length photograph of me wearing panties and post it on the internet. Being the last thing I would want I started to lick her as instructed. After a while she started moaning with pleasure and pushed down on my face a little harder getting more excited by the minute and eventually she orgasmed. She then got off me and Robert said now my turn and I replied never. Annoyed he said to Jane gag him.

Jane put her panties on and walked over and picked up the pair of panties and duct tape she had earlier. She walked over to me and put the panties on my mouth and told me to open up. I turned my head away and with that Robert got hold of my head and held my nose until I had to open my mouth for air. When I did Jane pushed the panties inside my mouth and sealed them in place with the duct tape. Agree to suck me now do you Robert said and I shook my head no. Looks as though you might be here a long time then was his reply.

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

They definitely in charge there, very horny. did u enjoy tasting her as much as you enjoyed being sucked?

By *r Bondage OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Once gagged Jane sat close to me on the edge of the bed and Robert stood in front of her. Immediately she started touching him through his trousers and it wasn't long before she unzipped him. I struggled with the handcuffs which was stupid because the only way they were coming off was with the key. With his trousers and pants around his ankles Jane worked on his cock before taking it in her mouth and giving it a good sucking. I was totally ignored and just left handcuffed and gagged. Robert said he was getting close and told Jane to stop which she did and pulled his pants and trousers up. He told Jane he was going to get them a glass of wine and told her to bring me to the edge again.

With him gone she turned to me and I rolled on my side in a vain attempt to stop what was coming. She rolled me back and knelt across my chest and my view consisted of the rear of her white satin panties. She started on me and again I couldn't believe it when she got me erect again. Being gagged I couldn't even tell her to stop. With just her wanking me I got very close but once again she knew exactly when to stop.

When Robert returned he had the two glasses of wine and something else in his hand which I couldn't make out. He told me to get off the bed and get on my knees. What else could I do apart from obey it's not as though I could have gone anywhere. They sipped the wine as I got onto my knees. I shook my head no in response to asking me if I was ready to suck him yet. Well we will have to do it the hard way then he said. He told Jane to ungag me which she did and my mouth was so dry from having the panties in it. This time she pinched my nose and I glimpsed what Robert had bought in and was now holding in his hand - a ring gag. Struggling as I was but with Jane standing behind me, holding my nose and pulling my head back Robert managed to get the ring gag in which was then securely fitted at the back of my head.

Robert grinned as he dropped his trousers and pants displaying his erect cock. Jane remained behind me so the furthest my head would go back was on her. I could not stop him putting in my mouth as he said it would have been so much easier for me if I had agreed to do it. He just stood there and face fucked me while Jane kept me in place. After what seemed like ages he stopped pulled me up and plonked me back in the chair tying my hands to it once more. I'm ready for you now babe he said to Jane and they both got on the bed and I was made to watch him giving her a real hard fucking which she appeared to love.

By *r Bondage OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

When they had finished Robert came over and removed the ring gag. You bastard I said and the comment was ignored. The panties were stuffed in my mouth again and I was regagged. Two pairs of panties were put over my head followed by either a black stocking or tights. My ankles were once again tied to the chair and I was being touched through the panties again. I couldn't see but I could tell they were taking it in turns. They were bloody good at keeping me on the edge I will say that. Eventually I was made to cum in the panties and the cum seemed to go on for ever. Things went quiet then but something was going on. The pantie hood was removed and Jane was wanking him next to me. When he was ready to cum he lifted the panties I was wearing and Jane wanked him into them. The panties were now soaked.

Robert said we are going to remove the gag, untie you and take the cuffs off. He warned me not to speak it get abusive showing me pictures he had taken which he reminded me would go on the Internet if I didn't just get dressed and leave. The same would apply if I failed to turn up when I was next instructed to do so. I nodded my understanding and I was freed.

Get dressed and go he said but as I bent down to pick my pants up he said no you don't you go home in the panties.

I haven't heard from them yet but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

By *eppoMan
over a year ago

London Colney

Fantastic

Really enjoying this !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very creative. Brilliant plot.

Makes my cuckold adventures seem very tame.

By *teve197_ukMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

I would have gone back and given them a good kicking

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"When they had finished Robert came over and removed the ring gag. You bastard I said and the comment was ignored. The panties were stuffed in my mouth again and I was regagged. Two pairs of panties were put over my head followed by either a black stocking or tights. My ankles were once again tied to the chair and I was being touched through the panties again. I couldn't see but I could tell they were taking it in turns. They were bloody good at keeping me on the edge I will say that. Eventually I was made to cum in the panties and the cum seemed to go on for ever. Things went quiet then but something was going on. The pantie hood was removed and Jane was wanking him next to me. When he was ready to cum he lifted the panties I was wearing and Jane wanked him into them. The panties were now soaked.

Robert said we are going to remove the gag, untie you and take the cuffs off. He warned me not to speak it get abusive showing me pictures he had taken which he reminded me would go on the Internet if I didn't just get dressed and leave. The same would apply if I failed to turn up when I was next instructed to do so. I nodded my understanding and I was freed.

Get dressed and go he said but as I bent down to pick my pants up he said no you don't you go home in the panties.

I haven't heard from them yet but I'm sure it's only a matter of time."

Love to meet this couple...

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Mmmmmmmm

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham