FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Expermentingcouple2

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When we got upstairs Paul and I were soon naked Jill was down to just her stockings I got Paul to sit at the top of the bed and Jill on all fours "if you suck Paul I ll take you from behind" I told her she lowered her head began to suck on Pauls cock I slipped on a condom shuffling up behind her gently slid part of my cock into her she was wet gasped lifting her head" keep sucking" I told her she returned to her task I began to slowly fuck her she felt tight but the condom dulled the sensations enough to stop me coming though Jill was panting she moved her head to the side hold ing Paul cock I told her to kiss him as she raised her self to do so I slipped my hand around paul s cock still fucking her I began to wank him between her tits

My cock was in her to the hilt( thick 7"uncut) as hand pumped on pauls cock and brushed her breasts with each strokei felt paul tensing up breathing heavy I pumped faster his cock becoming dry giving more friction he cried out my hand pumped easier as he came lubricated by his sperm as it splashed on to hills tits we lay a while Jill tits covered in spunk Paul went to clen up I gave her a towel .

More to follow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread