Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

an unsexy story

Jump to newest

By *r Stagger Lee OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

this is purely based on fiction and in no way based on ANY meets.

was just in a creative mood, enjoy all

A delay as i arrive at the door and try the door bell, clearly not working. knocking i hear a stir of activity within; the flush of a toilet followed by the clatter of feet down the stairs. I do hope she washed her hands.

the door opens revealing a stunning auburn beauty clad in exquistie negligee just right for tearing off, my eye wander down to magnificent patterned shear stockings. Further down her luxious legs i go, CROCS!, bit of a mood killer but i'll get over it.

I am lead to a dimly candle lit room with plush demour bedding and rather overpowering music.I am suddenly hit by the aroma of vanilla candles masking the faint scent of damp dog as i a pushed on to the bed, my hands now being tied to the bed head with various makeshift ties.

my vision start to go dark as i feel a rough of cut of material cover my eyes, my mouth now gagged with what clearly feels like a well used toy. now unsure if i want to be in this situation yet still turned on, with what little sight i have see her scratching aroung under the bed for something, a strapon! As she puts the harness on i notice her picking hairs and other detritus off it

"you want this don't you sweety"

So tightly gagged the all i can come out with is garbled nonsense.

She proceed to tease and stroke me, working me to edge after edge, her untrimmed finger now tease my asshole.

A lull in the music and i can clearly hear the neigbours watching the grandprix next door.

She start to position her self and tease my hole with her strapon, the distinct farting of a nearly empty bottle lube being applied to the strapon.

entering me she starts to ride, the bed starting to move across the laminate floor with each thrust. after what seemed a liftime sudden respite as cramp got the best of her.

my cock now dripping and eager to blow, her hands now stroking and fingering, Feeling myself release all over her hands.

The noise from next door erupts as the race has clearly come to an end.

now released she says

"that was fun, we should definitely do this again sometime"

My reply being

"sure thing, fancy a hotel room next time?"

after we finish having a chat and coffee i leave somewhat ambivalent about the meet and dissapointed i now know the result of the grandprix.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol who won the race?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread