Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A good way to start a meet...

By *itofamouthfull OP   Man
over a year ago

near worcester

We meet up at an hotel room. your already there waiting for me, I knock on the door and you open it your stood there in a little red dress it barely covers your arse and tits, I grab hold of you and pull you towards me and kiss you reaching down I grab your dress and lift it over your arse, I then grab your arse your not wearing any underwear and I pull you in tight to me. You can feel my cock getting hard through my trousers you run your hand down my body and squeeze it through my trousers I grab you and turn you around I handcuff your hands together behind your back. I then reach around and squeeze your breasts and slip them out of your dress, I squeeze them and run my fingers over your nipples then pinch them gently making them go hard and erect I then blindfold you and i turn you around, I tell you to drop to your knees.You kneel down and You tell me that you want to suck on my thick hard cock. I take my cock out and press the tip against your lips you dart your tongue out flicking the end of it, I grab your hair and slowly pull you forward you open your mouth and letting my cock enter your mouth and wrap your lips around it sucking hard as I pull you onto it. It's so big you can only take half of it in your mouth, I draw back out to the tip and you kiss the end then suck hard on it, you tell me I taste great and you want more. you start to work your head backwards and forwards sucking me and kissing me, you let me come out of your mouth and you kiss down my shaft then suck on my balls before licking all the way back up to my tip you can really taste my pre cum now and it makes you suck harder. I grab hold of your hair and start to fuck your mouth, you almost gag as you struggle with the size of me, I start to moan and I can't hold out any longer, I start to cum inside your mouth you struggle to take all my load but you manage to swallow it all you keep sucking me off drawing every last drop out of me then I tell you to lick me clean, you run your tongue all over my tip cleaning every bit up then you kiss the end and tell me how great I tasted.

I pull you up and turn you around again, I reach around you and grab your breasts and start biting your neck again. I take my right hand and move it up to your mouth and whisper in your ear to suck on my fingers as I push them into your mouth. You run your tongue over them and suck on them getting them all moist, I take them out and reach down to your clit and slowly start to rub it again, you start to girate your hips around pushing back into me, your hands are still cuffed and you can feel my now soft cock against them, I whisper in your ear again and tell you to get me hard. You clasp your hands over my cock and start to wank me off gently tickling my balls with the ends of your fingers at the same time. I respond by gently rubbing your nipple then pinching them between my left hand fingers while I kiss the right hand side of your neck, I reach down further with my right hand and push a finger inside your pussy your so wet. i tell you i want to fuck you hard i push you over to the bed and throw you on your back I grab your legs and push them up to your head. I start to lick your wet pussy flickin my tongue over your clit. I come up kneeling in front of you I grab my thick cock and rub it over your pussy lips then I push it into you I go as deep as I can I start fucking you so hard you start screaming out my name and telling me to go faster I try my best but I'm fucking you as hard and as fast as I can, start to climax and just at the right moment I slam my cock in hard and deep and keep it there you kick your legs down as an orgasm rips through you, you lie there shaking and I bite your nipples. I pull out and flip you onto your left side, I push your right leg up and kneel behind you I slide my cock into your stretched wet pussy, then I start to fuck you again but slowly this time going all the way in then right the way out waiting a few seconds before sliding back in, you moan and tell me it feels so good, I tell you I want to fuck you in the arse and you squeal in delight I push your right arse cheek up and take my left thumb and rub it against your arsehole, your all slippy from your cum so I push my thumb

into your arse and start to fuck you with it, you grab my hand and push it deeper into you. I tell you to roll onto your front as I want to fuck you doggy style you roll over and push your arse into the air. I can't help but bend down and lick you startin at your pussy and working up to your ass I then push two fingers into your ass and fuck you with them for a while locking your pussy, I then stand astride you and crouch down and slide my cock back into your pussy I grab your ass cheeks with both hands pushing the apart and then push both thumbs into your arse as I start to fuck you again moving them round trying to stretch you ready for my cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread