Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Shall I be suspicious?

Jump to newest

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man
over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

Lady this week twice has asked me am I interested in a mmf with her and her fb who is 27. Nothing on her profile but she has sent me three face pics and been on site 2weeks now

Does this sound fishy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Go with the flow see what happens not going to lose anything xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Lady this week twice has asked me am I interested in a mmf with her and her fb who is 27. Nothing on her profile but she has sent me three face pics and been on site 2weeks now

Does this sound fishy?"

They're not from Ashford are they?

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man
over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

"Lady this week twice has asked me am I interested in a mmf with her and her fb who is 27. Nothing on her profile but she has sent me three face pics and been on site 2weeks now

Does this sound fishy?

They're not from Ashford are they?"

No they're not.

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

It sounds like something that might happen on a swingers site, oh wait a minute this is a swingers site!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Does this sound fishy?"

I'd say you were lucky there OP! Ha ha....seriously though, it might be best to approach with both caution and an open mind. They always say, if something seems too good to be true......

Maybe try and exchange a few messages and strike up a conversation - that should hopefully give you an indication as to whether they are genuine, or just messing you about.

Good luck!

Post new Message to Thread