Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Another true story!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not sure why im posting this on here but maybe one or two would like to hear it.

Was out Friday night, few drinks.. Well pretty hammered actually but I can remember exactly what happened before anyone says 'you must of been pissed'.

Went the toilets for a piddle, came out and this brunette girl with massive boobs started grinding on me in the middle of the club (never seen her in my life). We had a quick smooch as she's turned around to look at me and within seconds she's dropped to her knees undoing my belt in the middle of a packed nightclub, it was dark but not pitch black. I let her carry on for a little while whilst still in shock about what was happening before I finally came back round, pulled her up and said toilets now before we get kicked out! (classy I know but come on!)

Jeans up, take her by the hand and straight into the cubicle putting a few quid on the plate for the lucky lucky man to keep hush. Jeans dropped, cock still hard, knickers to the side and she's bent over. Cock slides in and door gets a whack on it and flies open. There's a couple of d*unk lads giving it the old wahey etc. We shut the door and crack on, fucking her hard whilst covering her mouth so we don't get anymore disturbances. Next thing 'oi what you doing in there?' 2 bouncers outside, kicked out and banned for 6 months. End of story, 2 d*unk little pricks grassed and I ended up having to fuck her all over my apartment..bastards

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hahahaha flaming eejit

By *rincess007Woman
over a year ago

Barnsley

Yorkie thanks for a great night and glad u liked my forwardness in the club only kidding it so wasn't me. Kind of sexy despite being naughty x

By *andi_shopWoman
over a year ago

rotherham

Interesting story there

By *atie ShayTV/TS
over a year ago

@@

So the bouncers didn't fancy joining in?

over a year ago

"So the bouncers didn't fancy joining in? "

They were more interested in groping me it seemed as they dragged me out

By *am42belfastMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

[Removed by poster at 18/08/16 20:21:51]

By *am42belfastMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

Not suprised you are fucking hot

over a year ago

"Not suprised you are fucking hot"

Thank you very much

I've got another story from a Leicester nightclub I might share soon but this isn't exactly drumming much interest

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

By *am42belfastMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

Probably not much interest as it's more about the location not enough sex in the story

By *am42belfastMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

[Removed by poster at 18/08/16 23:19:03]

over a year ago

"Probably not much interest as it's more about the location not enough sex in the story"

I agree, I think it's because I've wrote it how I'd tell it and I'm not much of a storyteller. Maybe my next one I'll go into more detail

Post new Message to Thread