FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Becoming a Cum dump for a Senior Non Commissioned Officer in British Forces in Cyprus.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I simply love men and cock and making them cum hard. This is a story based on true facts but significantly embellished and mixed with fantasy. Enjoy, especially to all troops out there in need of a pussy to stick it in.

I had just been throat fucked. It's so satisfying to feel a man hold my head down so his cock is rammed ALL the way down my throat and his balls are pressing hard on my chin and his pubes on my nose while I feel his cock pulse in my throat with each cumshot he shoots down it. Head held down and I can't breathe while he cums and he is STILL trying to fuck my throat deeper coz I feel him humping and ramming his cock as far as it will go. I can't breathe and my gagging on his cock increases sensations for him and makes him cum even harder. I try to pull away but his strong, military, Warrant Officer hands on my head push me firmly down onto his cock and he won't release until he is completely finished shooting and cumming. He is in total control and i feel so fucking dominated and used. It's rare to find a Man with the balls to truly dominate me these days but I can always rely on British Forces Men, especially senior NCOs. I totally give myself to this man, on my knees in the dirt, outdoors under the stars in the middle of a field on a balmy summer night at 2am in Cyprus. He is an Alpha Male and needed his balls emptied and is literally using my mouth and throat as a fuck toy and cum dump. I'm dressed all virginal in a white summery lace mini dress but he is using me like a common whore. He doesn't even know my name nor does he care. He is just using me as his cum dump and it feels so good.

I hold back the gags and swallow to heighten his pleasure. I totally submit to his throat fucking and let my throat become a cunt for him to fuck. He grunts as he cums the last of his load down my throat and grips my head tight and forces me down even further so my face is fully squashed against his crotch and balls.

"Fuckin take it you slag!"

I feel the last spurts of sperm down my throat before he relaxes the grip on my hair and let's me pull off him. I feel his cock slide out of my throat and tighten my lips around the Base as it slides out of my mouth to make sure I milk every last drop off sperm out of this cock. He has literally emptied his balls down my throat. No fucking option to spit. No choice BUT to swallow. That's what he wanted and he MADE it happen. After all dominance comes naturally to a Warrant Officer in the British Army. He is used to barking out orders to troops. A 5ft5 sissy stands no chance. He totally dominates me.

I take my first breath and inhale his manly muskiness from his crotch. Now that he has cum he is much calmer.

"Fuck I needed that!" he mutters.

He was aggressively facefucking and throatfucking me like an animal just a few moments ago. I lick his cock clean and kiss his balls out of respect and gratefullness for the load he just shot down my throat. A good sissy always shows respect to the cock that feeds her, after all. My devotion to his cock is something he clearly notices.

He grabs my hair again, turns my face up and cockslaps my face with his semi hard cock.

"You love it don't you, you slut?"

I nod as I feel his cock slap me hard in the face. This man didn't just use me as his cum dump. He has turned me into his personal WHORE and I'm LOVING it.

His wedding ring flashes in the moonlight and I suddenly remember that the cock that just fucked my throat has fathered three kids with his first wife and two more with his second who he is currently with. This man is clearly fertile and billions of sperm have just been planted down my throat wondering why they are in the wrong hole. The simple reason is this is a Man who's balls were full and needed emptying. He needed a cum dump pure and simple. We they are now thoroughly empty and little did I know it but I had just been made his official cum dump while stationed away from his wife and kids in Cyprus for the next several months.

This was a man who did not wank.

He fucked.

Arse. Mouth. Throat. Pussy.

He didn't care.

In me he found a willing slut to empty his balls in on a regular basis. What developed into daily throatfuckings in the fields of Cyprus quickly turned into a full time mistress position with me being screwed constantly arse and mouth by this virile man. My smooth body became his plaything. Both my holes his cum dumps he was constantly unloading his spunk into. During his entire placement in Cyprus he never had to wank a single time. Pretty much every erection ended up deep in my arse or throat. I couldn't help but loving his big English cock rammed up my tight, hot, wet Greek sissy pussy.

Once his big, fat Daddy cock was rammed up one of my holes he would never pull out until he had spunked inside. Not even when his wife called him and he was shamelessly telling her he loved her and that she was the only one while at the same time being balls deep up my cunt and watching himself fuck me doggy style in the mirror in front of my bed, but that's a story for another time!

Let me know if you enjoyed story!

Also if any British Forces Men in Cyprus need a little slut to fuck while stationed here please get in touch. I'm available until mid October.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Comments?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/08/16 06:38:55]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmm made me wet x

By *igger1952Man
over a year ago

Paphos Cyprus.

we all like somewhere to stick a hard rock cock if ever you or anyone else is around the paphos area and would like to play give me a call

Post new Message to Thread