Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Naughty GF punishing her man

Jump to newest

By *owielad OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

So I had a message from a young couple saying they had ver definite needs, I replied asking what well my head spin when they emailed back.

Chloe and Jack both 21 she nice body home gym fit 7.5 inch cock and a tight arse. Simple so I thought they are curious but she soon dispelled that.

We arranged to meet and chat to get to know each other they arrived and looked hot together she started to explain that they had been swinging and dogging since they were 18 it had always been her on the receiving end of a good seeing too being pawed over by other guys which Jack loved.

Now it was her turn she wanted him teased and humiliated by another older man, and unless he agreed there would be no sex, not so much as a hand job as she put it.

So we agreed that she would set the scenario and he had to fully comply with that she reached in her bag and handed me a pair of handcuffs and a ball gag!

We met a couple of nights later at their place I arrived and they had both just showered and dressed comfortably her in a pink lace nightie he was in a rugby shirt and shorts she gave the instructions, Jack was to be handcuffed to the bed head and slowly teased.

I felt quite sorry for him he laid down in his back I knelt on bed and took his rugby shirt off and handcuffed him to the bed placed the ball gag in his mouth he was shaking and when I touched his chest he jumped - first time of another guy pawing his body.

Chloe sat in the chair and said go on don't stop this is my time I kissed down his tight tanned body to the front of his shorts where there was a little stirring going on I kissed the front of his shirt and found his cock getting hard I nibbled him through his shirts before sliding them down he was now there laying in his green Next boxer briefs with a fair sized bulge going on.

His face looked quite red probably worried why a guy had given him a very hard cock, I massage gee his cock through his boxers he moabpned slightly as I did and a few minutes later a little wet patch appeared on his boxers, Chloe came over and had a look tweaking his chest as she did so she grabbed his hand and put it on the front of her panties this made his cock twitch even more.

She ordered me to pull his boxers down which I duly did as I did a lovely fat cock popped out quite wet at the end.

She then ordered me to start sucking him I lowered my head and took his cock inside my mouth as I did so his body tensed and he let out a moan and once I deep thirsted him he moaned even louder, Chloe said I think someone is enjoying this which I have to agree his cock was harder than when I first started I slowly went up and down his cock as I did so I could feel his cock and balls tensing.

It wasn't long before he couldn't hold back and then wow a massive explosion of cum down my throat his whole body was shaking she laughed and said oh dear my baby is crying and sure enough he had tears rolling down his cheeks.

I felt so sorry for him until we took the ball gag out and he said that the tears were from the sheer ecstasy of cumming from a deep throating and that I really needed to teach Chloe!!

Chloe said she was happy at our first meeting and looked forward to our next meeting.

I wasn't aware of what she had planned but she did......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohn Wilson96Man
over a year ago

from inside your wardrobe

She's definitely a keeper lol.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago