Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Have any of you guys...

Jump to newest

By *losguygl3 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fucked a guys wife in close proximity to her Hubby with out him knowing about it at the time? (Swingers parties don't count lol!)

I've had a long term fantasy of Wifey confessing to me after the event. I always imagine this being after a 'Vanilla' house party or at a Concert

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscreet teesside guyMan
over a year ago

Stockton

Not another guys "wife" but YES another guys girlfriend...in fact "fiancee" ..

We were all about 22-23 at the time...Been out drinking and back to my mates parents house...parents were on holiday....more drink flowed and we "dared " the two girls to pretend they were with the "other guy " ..I watched as my then GF...Sat on my mates knee and kissed him...then his fiancee came and say on mine....the lights were dim and we drank more.....

I could make out my friends hand touching my girlfriends breast..she had large 34E cup breasts...he was cupping them and stroking her nipples through her top..I saw her unbutton the top of her shirt...and he reached inside to tweak her large dark nipples....I slipped my hand under my mates GF bum..before short dress had ridden up and my fingers touched her warm damp silky knickers...

Shall I carry on...

Totally true story...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More more more

over a year ago

Yes I have a few times it's a big turn on for me , I do love seeing a girl kiss her partner after she's been sucking my cock or licking my ass

over a year ago

Stockton

Second part..!!...I run my fingers up and down her hot wet SLIT...on top of her panties...She let out a stifled moan...my mate shouted across...her no NO more than just TEASING..!!....She replied "what do you take me for.."...he's just kissing me...lol.

I booked my finger into the edge of her knickers and gently eased them to one side....moving my fingers onto her pussy in one movement....WOW she was WET...my fingers slipped straight inside her soaking HOLE....She wriggled a bit and adjusted herself....which opened her up wider...allowing me TWO fingers deep in her slippery pussy....more..??

over a year ago

Yes please carry on

over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Oh yessss carry on

over a year ago

Stockton

I worked my fingers in and out of her creamy HOLE...as she rocked back and forth over my now rigid cock.!!

I was straining against my jeans as I felt the heat coming from her wet SLIT...

I pulled my fingers from her tight fuck hole and tasted her on them..ut was amazing...I pushed a finger into her mouth and she sucked on it....mmmm.

I could see in the dim lit room that my best friend was now rubbish get at my girlfriends pussy through her knickers too...but i was ahead in the "naughty stakes '...lol

She eased my zip down and managed to.free my throbbing length from my jeans....my solid COCK came to rest along the length of her puffy swollen lips....the sticky knob of my shaft...bumping up against her aching,tingling CLIT....

over a year ago

Stockton

Each time she shuffled on, you knee..it caused, you cock to slide back and forth between her lips....the heat and wetness was intense...I could feel the blood pumping through my cock...I just wanted to be inside her...thrusting my COCK in and out of her greedy fuck hole...

I freed her breasts and licked at her tiny pink nipples....She raised her ASS in the air a little and as she sunk back down...my cock sprang up to meet her...it was a perfect angle...my pulsing COCK entered her and she sank down on my entire length...

My friend again this point had stopped caring at what she was doing as my then girlfriend was wanking his cock against her wet knickers....

over a year ago

Yes a guy I know I end back at their house. he was d*unk and fell asleep. his wife came onto me so ended up bending her over kitchen worktop. while he was in next room. I never really liked him but she was fun to be around. and we ended up having fun whenever we could.

By *losguygl3 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Not another guys "wife" but YES another guys girlfriend...in fact "fiancee" ..

We were all about 22-23 at the time...Been out drinking and back to my mates parents house...parents were on holiday....more drink flowed and we "dared " the two girls to pretend they were with the "other guy " ..I watched as my then GF...Sat on my mates knee and kissed him...then his fiancee came and say on mine....the lights were dim and we drank more.....

I could make out my friends hand touching my girlfriends breast..she had large 34E cup breasts...he was cupping them and stroking her nipples through her top..I saw her unbutton the top of her shirt...and he reached inside to tweak her large dark nipples....I slipped my hand under my mates GF bum..before short dress had ridden up and my fingers touched her warm damp silky knickers...

Shall I carry on...

Totally true story..."

By *losguygl3 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Yes I have a few times it's a big turn on for me , I do love seeing a girl kiss her partner after she's been sucking my cock or licking my ass "

Yep I bet!

By *losguygl3 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Each time she shuffled on, you knee..it caused, you cock to slide back and forth between her lips....the heat and wetness was intense...I could feel the blood pumping through my cock...I just wanted to be inside her...thrusting my COCK in and out of her greedy fuck hole...

I freed her breasts and licked at her tiny pink nipples....She raised her ASS in the air a little and as she sunk back down...my cock sprang up to meet her...it was a perfect angle...my pulsing COCK entered her and she sank down on my entire length...

My friend again this point had stopped caring at what she was doing as my then girlfriend was wanking his cock against her wet knickers...."

By *losguygl3 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Yes a guy I know I end back at their house. he was d*unk and fell asleep. his wife came onto me so ended up bending her over kitchen worktop. while he was in next room. I never really liked him but she was fun to be around. and we ended up having fun whenever we could. "

That's kinda what I have in mind

Post new Message to Thread