Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

love too hear peeps having sex?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I get so turned on by hearing people having sex,the moans of a lady enjoying herself sets me off lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

once went camping in Spain with an ex girlfriend and her parents - years ago now - me and the then g/f were in a tent while her folks were in the caravan - of course me and the ex had to keep the noise down, but one night we were just about to go to sleep and we hear her parents going at it like rabbits, nothing said at first but clearly a turn on as we ended up having the best sex of the holiday

over a year ago

I always hope for it when staying in a hotel or similar. Sadly never encountered it.

Although I did lnce have a couple from here like to have me ring them while they fucked, that was wonderful.

over a year ago

"I always hope for it when staying in a hotel or similar. Sadly never encountered it.

Although I did lnce have a couple from here like to have me ring them while they fucked, that was wonderful."

would love to find a couple to have phone sex with, maybe talk dirty to her as her husband licks her

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

"I always hope for it when staying in a hotel or similar. Sadly never encountered it.

Although I did lnce have a couple from here like to have me ring them while they fucked, that was wonderful."

Just reminded me that I had the same a few years ago. The couple would fuck as I talked to her on the phone - I would stroke my hard cock of course, and loved hearing her cum hard

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Basically that's what I would love to do,listening to a couple fucking on phone

over a year ago

Yeah it is a rare thing but great fun.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I was camping in Lyme Regis the other day and overheard the couple in next tent having sex. Was very very horny....

By *iiich3TV/TS
over a year ago

swansea

Its so horny listening on the phone or in car/motel etc...better if the couple want you to hear...

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

This is such a turn on heard quite a few in hotels over the years. Would also love to secretly watch a cpl fucking

over a year ago

Crazy eyes my local FWB has booked a room for tomorrow night at World Golf Village in St. Augustine, have her on edge all week. I am sure there will be some head board banging against the wall and plenty of moans coming from the room for any FAB members to enjoy

Post new Message to Thread