Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girlfriends sister

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I have always had a thing for my ex girlfriends sister. About 6 months ago with my ex girlfriend we went on holiday with her sister and boyfriend in spain. We had a villa and on one night we had been out for a meal and the drinks got flowing well. We made it back to villa and some how we all ended up in the pool naked. Well when my girlfriends sister Katy took her clothes off if showed her slim toned body with the most juicy of boobs I could not take my eyes off her, by this point I was jumping in the pool so she couldn't see cock being rock hard.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start mate

over a year ago

So we had a mess around in the pool and put a few clothes back on and then we all started playing cards a bit. My ex girlfriend decided to be bed as she was tired and so did Katy's boyfriend. So I got me a Katy a drink and we decided to keep playing cards. She wanted me to teach her poker so after a few hands she suggested we turned it into strip poker. Well by this point I was like hell yeah, thinking I would love to see them tits again. I was straight on with my game face and before we knew it she was naked again. She complained it was not fair she was naked and I wasn't. So being a gentlemen I got naked too, by this time she could she my hard cock pointing straight at her.

over a year ago

This could be interesting more please

over a year ago

She looked at my cock and said wow I wasn't expecting that, followed by I'm not one to waste it. I couldn't believe my luck as she got on knees and put my cock straight in her mouth. All I could think was where can I fuck her where my girlfriend at the time could not hear. Katy was sucking my cock right down the shaft looking straight into my eyes it felt amazing. She got up and I said right it's made turn to lick that pussy of yours.

over a year ago

So I took Katy outside of the villa on the sun beds and started to work my magic on her. I cum within a min saying it's been years that someone has been down on her. She tasted so nice. I told I wanted to put my cock between her tits and some got straight on it. It felt so good her spitting on my cock while I was rubbing my cock up and down.

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *enny112Man
over a year ago

golborne

More

over a year ago

Sounding very promising

over a year ago

Like it more please

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

More please

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
over a year ago

brigg

Nicex

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *iptopcoolMan
over a year ago

mid

over a year ago

Next thing she's telling me to lay down on the sun bed as she gets on top. She slowly teases me sliding my cock in her wet warm pussy. She starts riding my cock as I have hands firming on her tits. She gets faster and faster and she now biting my neck, it felt so amazing. I start playing with her ass and slide a finger up. The next thing she's cumming over my cock.

By *lashersteve69Man
over a year ago

chester

Keep going mate

over a year ago

Ok guys ansa me this? And be honest? If u have a brother wud u be ok with him shagging your girlfriend??

By *lashersteve69Man
over a year ago

chester

"Ok guys ansa me this? And be honest? If u have a brother wud u be ok with him shagging your girlfriend??"

If I could watch?

over a year ago

Great stuff ...

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

very nice

Post new Message to Thread