Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

old fantasy

Jump to newest

By *ovetolearn OP   Man
over a year ago

middlesbrough

I was talking to someone the other day about fantasies and I remembered one that I had from a few years back that's sadly never came true. it may sound daft though.

My fantasy was to call into the house of a lady and be greeted by the sight of her standing in panties only before being led into the house, there I would strip naked infront of her, share a passionate embrace then with 2 fingers pull the waistband of her panties forward to expose all her glory, still holding on the lady then takes a hold of me and gently wanks me off into her panties until I cum.

The lady then puts her hands on my shoulders and gently pushes me down to my knees and then proceeds to masturbate herself right at my eye level in her cum stained panties until she cums herself with a wicked smile on her face.

I've had this thought for many years but have never shared it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscreet teesside guyMan
over a year ago

Stockton

Equally share your fantasy...closest I've come to doing this for real..was a meet with a mature lady of around 60...the meet was to be a mutual masturbation meet..NO full sex at all..or even touching...!!.just me wanking as she watched...and her rubbish get at her pussy until she CUM...I pulled my shaft in front of her as she rubbed at her protruding CLIT through her black satin knickers...her pussy mound stretching the tight silky fabric against her full pussy lips....her CLIT stood proud under her panties...

She strummed away arching her back as I wanted harder....She began to shake and trembled as her ORGASM tore through her body..she screamed at me to in her words..."SPUNK on my KNICKERS..."..!!

I spurted a HUGE load of sticky CUM onto her already WET knickers....

Feeling my hit CUM splash over her..made her CUM again...this time she squirted!!...her pussy juice splashed through her soaking panties and ran down her leg...

It was amazing...and 100% true..!!

By *ovetolearn OP   Man
over a year ago

middlesbrough

that does sound amazing, I've never really tried to make mine a reality, its just something that's been on my mind for years

By *ovetolearn OP   Man
over a year ago

middlesbrough

forgot to add, send her my way please lol

Post new Message to Thread