Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

London strip Bar true story

Jump to newest

By *urseit OP   Couple
over a year ago

westerham

One recent Saturday evening I was feeling naughty. I had a date in central London with a nice sexy guy. I was dressed in a short red silk dress, heels and Agent Provocateur Bra and panty's. I felt sext and my naughty date complimented in how nice I looked. We went to a few bars, chatting and flirting with each other, kissing and the naughty discreet groping of each other. Then it was time to go to a well known Strip Bar near shoreditch.I have never been to a club like this so wasn't sure what was expected.At the door the counter welcomed us and told us the three simple rules, no pics,no touching and a £1 in the jar for each stripper. When we entered I was amazed how packed it was, so many guys in there. As I looked around I could only see a few couples and that made me feel good a as I was not the only girl there. There were sexy girls walking around and naked girls striping mmmm.

With our drinks we managed to get a spot near the stage where all the sexy girls were stripping. After a few girls had been on stage and a few more drinks inside me I was feeling really naughty and horny. I grabbed my dates crutch and to my surprise his cock was rock hard. Got that made me so wet. As I was rubbing his hard cock through his trousers his hand touched the back of my leg, then slowly ran his hand up to my bum. Then his hand was all over my panty clad arse. My pantyt's were skimpy and lacy and as he kept touching my arse he lifted my dress, so that the guys behind us could get a good luck. The more he kept flashing me he told me that the guys were really having a good look and smiling. Then one hand slipped to the front of my pantyt's, with his finger entering my wet pussy and his other had groping my arse and exposing it to complete strangers. Got this was naughty and fun.

After a little while I could see him gently nod and at that he removed his hands. Then all of a sudden I could feel hands touching my arse, gentle strokes at first and then, as I grinded into the hands they became more intense in touching me. Then all of a sudden I could feel a pair of hands on my arse and another pair entering my panty clad pussy. Suddenly two fingers entered me.Fingering my wet pussy and at the same time, the hands on my arse, were joining the other guys fingers in my pussy, from the crack of my arse to my pussy. Fuck this was so good. With that horny feeling I was so horny and as I was fingered fucked in the club, I had an intense orgasm. God knows how I managed to keep quiet and not collapse with the intense orgasm. Afterwards they took there hands away I could see my date with a huge smile on his face and a welcome bulge in this trousers, mmmmm. He cam ever and kissed me and knew I had a nice time. With that we left and continued the fun back at his hotel. Maybe a story for another day mmm. The best bit of the club was standing there and being constantly flashed to strangers I may as well had stood just I'm my panty's.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *athanscott8Man
over a year ago

west

Hot and horny story!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Love it! X

over a year ago

Haven't been to that bar for ages wish I'd been there that day

By *iptopcoolMan
over a year ago

mid

Amazing story

Thanks for sharing

By *appy_hedonistMan
over a year ago

Islington

"The best bit of the club was standing there and being constantly flashed to strangers..."

Perfect - a sexy exhibitionist!

By *urseit OP   Couple
over a year ago

westerham

O yes she loved it and so easy to have discreet naughty fun

over a year ago

Mmmmmm

Any more