Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

close encounters PART 1

By *utemanccouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

tyldesley

I was meeting the Mrs. and some friends at a club at 9pm. I arrived early at the already packed out venue and headed straight to the bar. After 10 mins of trying to catch the atention of the barmaid I finally ordered a pint of lager.

Out the corner of my eye I seen this beautiful young girl, with dark brown eyes and long dark straight hair which she was playing with twirling around her fingers. She was wearing a very short skirt and a very revealing top that showed of her amazingly big boobs. I turned my head into her direction and made eye contact which seem to last for hours on end, I was immediately attracted to her.

After a few drinks and lots of flirtation one thing led to another and I led her to a corner of the club and pinned her against the wall and started making out. The kisses was passionate, my hands became wanderous and headed under her skirt pulling her knickers to the side meeting a warm and dripping wet shaven pussy. My fingers glided in and motioned towards her g-spot. Her heart rate was picking up pace and her breathing now erratic. she grabbed my semi hard cock through my jeans, unzipped my pants and slid her hands in and grabbed my now rock hard cock.

We decided to sneak of into the guy toilets for a little more privacy, especially as things was really heating up. We entered the last cubicle tearing each others clothes off, she took my member deep into her mouth and half way down her throat I had to stop her as I felt I could just lose control and cum any second, i sat her down, leaned her back sucking on her errect nipples, I gentle kissed from her nipples downwards until I reached her clit, i eagerly licked and sucked. She began to tense and shudder the end was near, she was becomming louder, I heard people talking and commenting outside the cubicle laughing and joking, this did not stop us neither put us off, all of a sudden she moaned of delight we kissed some more before I sat on the toilet this time, she was facing towards me riding my cock as we kissed, she began to slow the rhythm teasing me and staring deep into my eyes, I lifted her of and bent her over, I entered her from behind and began pounding my throbbing cock in and out of her pussy. it didnt take long before my juices began to flow into her pussy.

we then started to get dressed when we realised she couldn't find her panties and thought that one of the guys must of slide there hands under and took them the cubicla and took them. As we walked out, she told me her boyfriend was in the bar still (talk about giving me a heart attack). We parted as if nothing had happened she disapeared into the crowded dance floor.

my phone bleeped it was a text from the mrs saying she had arived and was waiting at the bar....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread