Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Jan her man and me made three

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As most will know if you have read any of my story's I had been in an on off relationship with a woman named pat since 2008 after our last break up we stayed friends I would help her with her garden take her shopping up Dudley Blackheath some times picking her up from her house or in stony lane if we were going out in the evening I'd wait in Dudleywood Rd out side the school for her.if we did an evening shopping trip up to Merryhill we would always finish up at home bargains and end up at the same checkout where we well more pat than me had a chat with the woman at the counter. Well a few weeks ago I just happened to be in the shop when I herd a voice (hello stranger) looking around it was the counter woman I said (hi) she (not seen you in here for ages where's your partner tonight) me (oh I don't see her very often now) her (why you made o lovely cupple) me (we were only friends you know) her (I didn't know I thought you were together) me (no just friends) with that she put her hand on mine which was on the trolley I was pushing. We chated a little longer all the time her hand on mine then said our byes and I carried on once done I paid for my things put them in my car and walked up to the range did a bit more shopping and went back to the car. I was then I saw a peace of paper under my wiper blade I opened it up and there was just a phone number well you just know what went through my mind I dashed to the back of my car to see what the damage was but no my car was fine. I phoned the number but the phone was off so sent a text which just said (hi you left your no on my car) I drove home gave my dog a walk made a drink then sat down to watch the tv it was then I noticed I had a text message so I started to read. (Hi it's Jan from h/b hope you don't mind me giving you my number if you want text me any time)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds interesting

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Happy days

over a year ago

Well you know how it go's 1 text leads to 2 10 20 before you know it I think it was her watsap is mentioned so we move on to that texting till I notice it's after 1.30am so I take myself to bed send a text saying "in bed now will chat soon" her "been in bed ages my bloke beside me playing with my tit" me "bless you are just saying that to see what my reaction is" then a picture pops up and right there is her tits with an hand pulling her niple with text Ive a spare tit going to waste. Now what can I say to that "mmmm nice tits they look so inviting would love to lock my mouth on one" her "may be I'd let you if you are a good boy" then another picture this time of her fanny with text "and if you are a real good boy you may play with this too" shite now you just know what's waking up yep my cock me "mmm what do you mean by a good boy I'm always good me haha" her "well we will have to won't we" me "oh yes we will" her "my bloke just started fingering me I'm so wet" picture yep finger rubing fanny me "I'd have you cummin hard and fast if I was there now" her "pity it's so late but you would wake the kids up if you came now" me "that's how my luck is running just now" her "may be we could meet for a drink soon and we will see" now I have to be careful here after all I don't know where they live or what I'm going to be letting my self in for but my finger had already replied "that would be nice" her "what you doing sat nite"

over a year ago

Off to a good start

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

More please

over a year ago

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Now most who know me know my hands and cock have been known not only to act quicker than my brain but in fact many times have overruled it. So a meet was set up for Saturday evening at 8 to 8.30 at a pub in Blackheath the mutton of lamb so after my shower I gave sadie dog a walk and set off to be at the pub for 8.15. I saw Jan as soon as I walked in they was sitting by the door now this is not a pub I would tend to use but no body I know would ever as I sat down next to Jan she wispered "that ank god you turned up let get out of here" so with in a minute I was back out side. As we stood by the railings she said "the kids are stayin over at mums tonight so" me "so what's the plan" him "well we could go back to ours for a drink" her "no I think we should go to (looking at me) yours if that's ok" me "that's ok with me if you are sure" so they followed me to mine.

By *ove older fMan
over a year ago

cleckheaton

over a year ago

over a year ago

Once back at mine I showed them in to the livingroom did me and Jan a his name is Simon had a larger. We sat chatting then Simon came out with what they were looking for well more so Jan. He said for some time they had been having m.f.f now jan wanted to try m.m.f she also always wanted to try roll play. Then he added he didn't like the idea of his cock or ass being messed with by a bloke which I was pleased to hear and told him so. Now as this was a get to know each other any fuckin was way out of my mind we chated some time Jan asked if I liked her pics I said I did they were very nice and had woke my cock up. Then she asked if she could use the loo I told her where it was and she was gone Simon asked what I was in to. Then he asked if I had any dvds (now I do but most were filmed for private viewing and I had given my word) which I told him but then I remembered one I had got where I was ok to show so went and got it. Jan was still in the loo so I did another drink and met her as she was coming up the hall this time she didn't sit on the sofa with him but on the arm of my chair. I pressed play and we started to watch the film Jan move over on to my lap then wispered "I've took my nicks and bra off" I said "mmmm you are a bad girl but nice" the was she was siting she could feel my cock come to life and as it was easy for my hand to wonder it did. Simon was well in to the film as my hand tickled her fanny god she was wet and I was hard then out of nowhere she said "babe I want him" Simon said "ok babe enjoy" to me he said "is that ok with you" me "god yes" him "you mind if I have a wank this dvd is great" I went got him a towel and lube and said "enjoy" him "and you" so I took Jan's hand and lead her in to the bedroom.

By *cubaman3Man
over a year ago

sunderland

More plz asap lol

over a year ago

As we entered the bed room Simon shouts "will you tape it please" I look at Jan and she smiles and nods so I set the recorder up when I turn around she has undressed so I check her out she is mid 40s around size 18 died blonde hair judging by her dark public mound which is cut short in a v shape her tits are around 40 dd or even e. Now time for me to strip as I remove my things I notice she is looking and when my pant drop down her eyes fix on to my hardened cock. Her "bloody hell it's a bit bigger than Simon's" I sit her on the the bed take her head in my hands and guard her mouth towards my cock her tounge comes out as my tip closes on her she licks my tip as she opens up to take me in. Shite she takes me hard she drives her self up and down so hard takin my cock deep gagging each time I'm in I use my hand to stop her be 4 I shoot holding her still while I take control. I pull out push her back so she is now laying on her back I drop to my knees open her legs and move my mouth over her fanny and start by licking her fanny lips using the my hands I open her up my tongue slips in to her warm wet fanny mmmm she tastes sweet not bad at all as my tongue works her she mouning loud as I flick her bud and dart up her tunnel. All to soon she bucking her ass up off the bed then with a scream she Cum and I taste her juice.

over a year ago

Simon busts through the door "what's up you ok bab" her "Ggodd yesss ooh my yes babe" him "you screamed" her "god yes his tongue" shaking his head Simon walks out of the bed room I move up her body placing my mouth on her left tit and use my left hand to massage her right tit and nipple. This move brings my cock to rub her fanny lips I slip my right hand down and taking hold of my cock I move it so the tip is just inside her legs wrap around my bum. I slowly push deeper in to her fanny a moun leaves her mouth once all the way in I pull back out slowly I repeat the actions her mouns start to climb louder with each push and pull. We build a good rhythm up I'm taking her I'm fuckin her fanny and by her mouns she liking it she Cums and cums again her head swings left and right then with shouts her body locks up her fanny grips my cock pushing me over the heage my balls empty as my spunk shoots she does the same we are both spent and we lay there me colapsed on her both fighting for air. After about 5 minutes I go to pull out but her fanny muscles are still gripping me so until they relax I'm stuck.

By *iscomanMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Keep this going please

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Kern to read more.

By *weetChariotMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

Nice story.

over a year ago

Sorry for delay weekends are so busy just now ' ' ' ' ' ' So there we was stuck Jan started crying "I'm sorry this has never happened before" me "it's ok hun it's happens from time to time" her "never to me" me "it has to me more than once just rest and relax before you know it I will slip out" so while we rested I played with her tits kissing and suckin each in turn. Then I felt her fanny muscles open and I slid out followed by a load of Cum well we had made a load of mess. As t stood up I said "just look at the mess you made on my cock you bad girl you had better clean me up" she greedily took me back in her mouth and started to clean my cock which once more started to harden (mmmm me thinks yep doggy this time) so I pulled out of her mouth turned her on to her belly pulled her head back by her hair and pushed my cock back in her fanny where I took it slow the first time this one I was gonna take her hard and fast. God she started to scream within seconds she was banging back to meet my push shouting "oh god fuck me yes fuck me you dirty sod ohhhhh frriiggingg goddd yesss" this made me bang my cock in even harder then realy far to soon we were panting and cumin hard again. I colapsed on to her back as we struggled to breathe.

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

After we started to regain our breath I asked "you ok hun" her "I'm great that was great thanks hun" me "shell we rejoin Simon then" her "ok" so I put my house robe on and went in to the livingroom. Simon was fussing sadie as I walked in to the room he looked at me and smiled Jan followed still undressed and sat beside him I sat once again on the chair. Me "ok you two you said you had had threesomes how did you work it" her "Simon fucks one of us then the other" me "so there's no interaction between you and the other woman" him "no just straight fucks" her "why" me "I need to know about the setup" me again "so what are you lookin for you fist Simon" him "mmmm think it's important that Babes mmmmm well has fun to" me "well Jan" her "well for months we had Gail visit and I want to see how it feels to" me "well ok now Simon said you want to try roll play what sort" at this she looks down at the fool gives a little giggle then said "well bad school girl bad mommy and a daddy's girls for starters" me "so where's the mmf here" this time Simon said "mmm well some times I join in as well" me "and where did I come in to this" him " Jan saw you on a site you both chated then you went off but then she saw you in the shop" me oh well what site" Jan then said it's name gave me my user name and hers. Then it came flooding back shite she was my dirty daughter always wanted daddy to fuck her me "think I need a drink do you two want one" Simon "no thanks" Jan "please" so I got up and went to the kitchen.

over a year ago

As I put the kettle on I could hear them talking but not was being said I did her a and put coffee in my cup and just stood there then I herd some one come in it was her she stood by the fridge I turned to face her. Me "you don't look like your pictures do you" her "sorry I didn't want anyone to well you know" me "well I suppose I understand" she came to me dropped to her knees opened my robe and kissed my cock looked up at me and said "am I daddy's bad girl" me "yes now" before I had finished my cock was deep in her mouth god I was growing again. Her "will daddy punish me make my bad pussy sore" as I lifted her to her feet turned her around and bent her over the table hands hooked her tits my cock slid in her fanny I fucked her hard and fast telling her how much she was a bad girl then using my right hand I slapped her ass she started to Cum and keap cummin as she shouted "ohhhhh daddddy mmaake yoour nawtyyyy gggirrl cccum shhhhiiit iiim cuuummin" I felt her juices flow over my cock but I carried on fuckin her hard and fast. Simon came in and stood watching with cock in hand I moved her around the table so her head was at the eage and told him to fuck her mouth he asked "ok babe" her "ooohh fuucckkk yessss" so he came over and we spitrosted her we all three came with loud grunts together.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Great

over a year ago

When we had come down we took our drinks back in to the livingroom and sat and talked for a while then she went got dressed and after a bit longer they went home I gave sadie a walk had a shower and went to bed. Next morning there was a text thanking me for the best night ever Jan also stated that Simon talked till well after 5 this morning. Well my Sunday passed quietly which is very strange with in its self but I was glad of the rest I'm not as young these days and I've noticed it takes me longer to recharge my battery so did Monday on Tuesday I had a text off Jan it was her day off on Wednesday and she wondered if she could visit on her own my reply was if it was ok with Simon. Not that I would know unless we all three met up again Wednesday came at 10 my door bell went so I answered the door and it was her in a long coat.

over a year ago

Great story.

Wat happen next

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

As removed her coat she was dressed as a young girl pink top short navy skirt well above her knees long white socks and pink trainer's. Before she went in to the bathroom I had a kiss and she said "Simon asked if we can have a copy of sat nite" me "I will copy it later" in the bathroom she went me I went and sat in the livingroom and waited for what was to come. She came out with finger in mouth lookin down at the floor and walk slowly up the hall. As she entered the livingroom room she said "daddy I've been a nawty girl I've just played with my pussy and made it wet look" at this using her free hand she lifted the skirt up to show me a bare fanny. Me "you bad girl I'm gonna punish you get here now" as she got to me I too her arm and pulled her over my lap pulled her skirt uncovering her bare ass and slap one cheek then the other with each slap I said "you are a very nawty girl" I slapped each cheeks three times. She started to worm around and said "daddy you making me feel funny in side and my pussy tingle daddy you making me wet and warm please daddy feel my pussy" as I slipped a finger down to her fanny lips she wriggled her "oh my daddy you making me so warm" the way she was wriggling was waking my cock up then with out warning she pushed back and my finger slid in her wet fanny

By *enny112Man
over a year ago

golborne

More

over a year ago

Jan gave out a moun then said "oh daddy me loving dat oh daddy your thingy is sticking in my belly it's so hard" which it really was in fact to be honest my cock felt like it's old self. Before I knew what she was doing she had swung off my lap kneeling in front of my legs in doing so had pulled the front of my shorts down so the top of my cock was free her "oh daddy your thingy is pleased to see me look I'm gonna kiss it" with that she locks her mouth around my bellend and I feel her tongue lick my jap eye me "now stop that you are being very a nawty girl" she looks up at me and I see her mouth turn to a smile then her hands pulled on to my shorts and my cock was all the way out. Me "Now stop it or you are gonna make daddy harder" lifting her head up she says "but daddy your thingy is very hard and so big" she wasn't wrong there.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

over a year ago

In one move she had stood up lifted her skirt and kneeling with legs open ever side of mine so her fanny was brushing my cock I could feel how hot and wet her fanny was. Her "please daddy can I sit on your thingy I realy realy want to please daddy please. Me "no you can't it would be very nawty" her "but daddy I am your nawty girl. With that she dropped down my cock went straight in and up her love hole her "oh daddy it feels so nice your thingy fits rite in my pussy see" me "oh you are very nawty now get off you bad girl" and I gave her ass a slap. She started to wriggle and pulled her top up saying "look daddy you made my titys hard" and pushed them in to my face her "kiss them daddy".

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Me "you bad girl now get off and behave" her "oh daddy but I love you and want to show you how much" with that she dropped down so my cock went rite in her fanny once more and she started fuckin her self she put her arms around my head and pulled me on to her tits. Slowly fuckin she says "see daddy just how much your nawty daughter loves you and I know you love me and how much you just love the way your thingy fits my pussy" mmmm I didn't reply just started pushing up to meet her comming down my hands locked around her back. Then I felt her first Cum quickly followed by an other then an other. Now we was going for it my cock was banging up as she banging down then both shouted "shite I'm gonna Cum". So quick my spunk was leaving my cock and shooting rite in to her fanny as her juices splashed on to my balls and lap. Locked to gether we very slowly came down after a little bit she got off went down on my cock and licked me clean the we chated I did a drink around 2 she left well after I had bent her over the arm of the chair and fucked her doggy on her way out she asked if it was ok for them to come sat nite. The end for now """"""""" well I'm off to Cornwall tomorrow may be there will be another holiday story to come bye for now.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Post new Message to Thread