Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The balcony with Caz

Jump to newest

By *tevejade0 OP   Couple
over a year ago

selby

Start of the dream and we go out for a meal. We have a couple of drinks and I begin touching under the table. You're wearing a short dress and my hand goes always the way up. You gasp into your drink and I say it's time to go back to the room.

As soon as we get through the door I pin you against the wall, kissing you till you lose breath. Trailing kisses down your neck.

I lead you out onto the balcony, still kissing you bump into the ledge. I spin you round so you're leaning on it and I kick one of your feet out so you spread your legs.

Running my hand up your leg i hitch your dress up. It's gathered on the small of your back and I can see your black lace underwear. I run my hand over your cheeks then down till I'm rubbing the crotch of your knickers.

Teasing you slowly at first then getting harder. But the lace is annoying me so I slide it to the side. I keep going till you're at the edge almost cumming when i stop. You turn your head to see why and I hold the back of your neck to kiss you hard.

Then I guide you round and down till you're kneeled in front of me. You can feel how hard I am already and you pull down my shorts and boxers. You wrap your lips around me, trailling your fingers up my shaft to the tip and then follow with your tongue.

Taking my head in your mouth again my groans only making you wetter. You eat me greedily as you can't get enough but the couple next door come onto their balcony so we rush into the bedroom.

I push you back into the bed where you lay looking at me until I climb on the bed and open your legs out wide. With one last look at you I bury my tongue into your pussy. I bring me back to the edge when suddenly it's not my tongue anymore but my cock as I thrust it into you.

You cum around your cock and I kiss you hard to stop you from moaning out. I grind against you rubbing your clit making you ride out your orgasm.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread