Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Barmaid

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Didn't know exactly where to post this, I guess here is as good as anywhere. My local pub has a fairly large turnover of staff, so when my best friend and I went in there the other week and there was a new young lady there it was no big surprise, my first impression was she was a little chubby, but pleasant and pretty enough, although very young, I'm 54. Over the past few weeks my friend has been saying that she only has eyes for me, I've not been taking too much notice in all honesty until last night, the pub was quiet and she was working, we started chatting, she is 25 and recently single, she asked for my number so I gave her my card, too much of an age gap ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope! Go for it

over a year ago

Go for it, sounds interesting.

over a year ago

I thought at first she was chubby, she isn't, she had leggings on last night and definitely caught my eye, she is lovely and intelligent with it.

over a year ago

See you've started now, describe her a bit more

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

Since I joined Fab I've been pleasantly surprised to find a number of young women who prefer much older guys. I'm 54 too and have had some lovely times (and certainly not just sex!) with ladies in their 20s. Although the sexy has been bloody great too!!!

Seriously - she's asked for your number. What more clue do you need? Get hers, if you don't already have it, and take her out somewhere on her night off (NOT to the pub she works in!!).

Oh.... And let us know how you get on!

over a year ago

Yes I do have her number !! She is a natural blonde, with striking blue eyes, always has her hair up and as I said my first impression was that she was large, she isn't although she is tall, I'm definitely attracted to her

By *ive it to usCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Your to old.

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

" Your to old. "

Says who????

Surely that's for the lady to decide?

You don't ask, you don't get!

over a year ago

"Yes I do have her number !! She is a natural blonde, with striking blue eyes, always has her hair up and as I said my first impression was that she was large, she isn't although she is tall, I'm definitely attracted to her "

Fortune favours the brave. You said she's just come out of a relationship, maybe she's had a boy and wants a man?

over a year ago

My mate says go for it, she has made the running here not me, she asked for my number, I hadn't taken too much notice of her in all honesty.

over a year ago

She made the first move, if you don't you'll regret it

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

"My mate says go for it, she has made the running here not me, she asked for my number, I hadn't taken too much notice of her in all honesty."

Why are you even on here replying to comments...??? Text her now!!

over a year ago

"My mate says go for it, she has made the running here not me, she asked for my number, I hadn't taken too much notice of her in all honesty.

"

lol I like your thinking she has been texted nothing sexual, just everyday stuff.

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

To for it xx

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

"My mate says go for it, she has made the running here not me, she asked for my number, I hadn't taken too much notice of her in all honesty.

lol I like your thinking she has been texted nothing sexual, just everyday stuff."

Keep us posted. We're all living this one with you!

over a year ago

Tuesday and Wednesday are her days off

over a year ago

I have a similar issue at work with a new colleague she is late twenties and is being overly flirty with me. Do I respond in kind?

over a year ago

Work is different I think, that's a proper minefield.

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

"I have a similar issue at work with a new colleague she is late twenties and is being overly flirty with me. Do I respond in kind?"
m

Why would you not? See where it goes....

I'd advise taking it outside work though in case things turn sour. You can get in trouble for using work email etc for inappropriate non work stuff.

Use text / Whatsapp etc

Good luck

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

"I have a similar issue at work with a new colleague she is late twenties and is being overly flirty with me. Do I respond in kind?"
m

Why would you not? See where it goes....

I'd advise taking it outside work though in case things turn sour. You can get in trouble for using work email etc for inappropriate non work stuff.

Use text / Whatsapp etc

Good luck

over a year ago

As someone has just pointed out by PM, if it was a swinging situation it wouldn't be an issue in the slightest, very true

By *ive it to usCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

My father was 24years older than my mother. I loved them both but still think it was weird so do have a rite to an opinion. The age gap would be perverse. I have 2 daughters with less of a age gap. Sorry its just a opinion on the subject. Sorry if I/we are being the Fab Police

over a year ago

That's one of the reasons I posted it here, to get opinions, I have actually avoided the pub today to maybe take the sting out of the situation, I have a daughter older than her.

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

"My father was 24years older than my mother. I loved them both but still think it was weird so do have a rite to an opinion. The age gap would be perverse. I have 2 daughters with less of a age gap. Sorry its just a opinion on the subject. Sorry if I/we are being the Fab Police "

the age difference between him and the barmaid is 29 years.

the age difference between you and your youngest age preference on your profile is 27 years.

just saying

over a year ago

Get her dealt with mate. What the hell are you waiting for. This is the stuff of dreams grab it with both hands

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Keep updating

over a year ago

"That's one of the reasons I posted it here, to get opinions, I have actually avoided the pub today to maybe take the sting out of the situation, I have a daughter older than her."

There are going to be extreme views on this.

'Urrgh'

or

'go for it!'

over a year ago

"Didn't know exactly where to post this, I guess here is as good as anywhere. My local pub has a fairly large turnover of staff, so when my best friend and I went in there the other week and there was a new young lady there it was no big surprise, my first impression was she was a little chubby, but pleasant and pretty enough, although very young, I'm 54. Over the past few weeks my friend has been saying that she only has eyes for me, I've not been taking too much notice in all honesty until last night, the pub was quiet and she was working, we started chatting, she is 25 and recently single, she asked for my number so I gave her my card, too much of an age gap ??"

If you have got the money it's yours

By *ive it to usCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

"My father was 24years older than my mother. I loved them both but still think it was weird so do have a rite to an opinion. The age gap would be perverse. I have 2 daughters with less of a age gap. Sorry its just a opinion on the subject. Sorry if I/we are being the Fab Police

the age difference between him and the barmaid is 29 years.

the age difference between you and your youngest age preference on your profile is 27 years.

just saying "

Thanks for letting us know. Didn't realise, will change ASAP x

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Just get on with it....

over a year ago

Any updates on this?

over a year ago

Yes !! We were out for a drink and something to eat, we kissed at the end of the night and we will see each other again, she is lovely but lonely I'd say.

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

" Your to old. "

Who says he is too old? If the young lady decides that she likes him, then that is her choice, and vice versa.

over a year ago

This isn't a swinging issue, it's a personal issue.

By *olden tongue40Man
over a year ago

antrim

Well don't stop keep her company don't let it slip threw ur hands and look back on it

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"I thought at first she was chubby, she isn't..."

Phew! Thank goodness she isn't chubby (as you pointed out several times) because that would be just awful!

By *olden tongue40Man
over a year ago

antrim

Nothing wrong with chubby girls cheeky

over a year ago

"I thought at first she was chubby, she isn't...

Phew! Thank goodness she isn't chubby (as you pointed out several times) because that would be just awful!"

it's all about personal choice surely

Post new Message to Thread