FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Outside

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've just locked up, everyone's gone and I'm outside waiting for you. You arrive in the carpark and walk up to me. You've a very short skirt and a button up blouse, no bra or knickers. I take you in my arms and we kiss and hold each other. I lead you away and we walk off behind the building into the middle of the playing field. It's pitch black and very very quiet... We hug and begin kissing with great passion... I lift your skirt, squeezing ur sexy bum then run my hand around the front, stroking ur shaved pussy up and down outside before sliding two fingers slowly inside you... It's so beautifully wet... I finger you gently, seeking ur gspot, feeling u getting wetter and wetter. You're stroking my bulge in my trousers, you're gasping with pleasure as I finger you hard and fast.... You shudder and squeal in my arms as you ride a very strong orgasm! My hand is soaked..... I bring my fingers up and we both lick and suck them before kissing more.....

You pull down my trousers and push me to the floor. I lay back and you climb on top. I reach for a condom but am too slow. My hard throbbing cock is already deep inside you and as you begging sliding up and down you unbutton your blouse.... I caress your breasts, stroking and rubbing ur hard nipples... You lean over me so I can suck them. Then I squeeze ur bum in both hands and start thrusting up into you, meeting your downward thrusts, feeling you getting wetter and closer to orgasm. Hard and fast we ride together until you shudder again and cum all over my cock..... I'm close too so you climb off and I kneel. You get down and suck hard and fast, cupping and squeezing my balls... It's too much! Suddenly I arch my back as you pull ur mouth away and I shoot my hot cum over your mouth, face and breasts......!!! After a few minutes of rubbing all the cum into your body and licking ur lips we kiss, stand and limp back to our cars....... Until the next time xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread