Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Darkroom

Jump to newest

By *ikki Shooter OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

The Darkroom

I know where this is heading, sometimes I wonder why I'll take so long to get ready when I'll be spending the night in a room you can barely see a hand in front of your face. I look in the mirror my dark red hair Is quite the contrast to my pale skin. The corset has cinched me in giving me a hourglass figure. Smooth all over the nylon stockings feel so good on my legs. 5in heels and my new bra and thong finish the look. I step out the changing room to see the room of like minded people within. A girl spins on the pole situated in the stage, onlookers stare at her as her legs fly up above her head. I walk past and feel their eyes burn into me. The skirt I chose is so short that they all get a good view of the arse cheeks and stockings tops. I smile, some are hot, not that it will mater where I'm heading. A tall muscular black guy stands in the door a purely white grin on his dark face. I shamelessly make no effort in slipping through the gap and rub against him as I squeeze through. Oh he is a big boy.. I’ll know him if he comes to me. I head to the bar for a quick drink, I see some familiar faces. Girls I get on with, we kiss the air like celebrities (don’t want to spoil our make up). I sit on the bar stool and order a Vodka n .

Some Dutch courage later I find myself heading upstairs to the private rooms. At I crest the landing I see your feet. Good smart shoes, jeans with no rips, so far so good. I make mental notes of your appearance as I continue past you with no more than a glance. My heels clip, clip loudly as I extenuate my wiggle. I can see one of the private rooms is occupied, the couple within letting us know they’re having a great time.

Reaching the end of the corridor I spin round, you shift uncomfortably caught as you were looking at my ass. Your not my normal type but I'm horny and have needs. I seductively walk towards you, a smile on the corner of my painted lips. Like a predatory animal I choose my hunting grounds. You look away, and I slip into the darkest room in this joint. I slip off my bag placing it in a location I can find by touch. I'm the only one here and slide my body back onto the long couch. I can just hear you stand and walk towards my room over the noise the excited couple.

Your silhouette fills the door, your eyes search the gloom until my silver bangles give away my position. You move in all swagger and confidence, but this is my Web and I welcome you into it. I move my feet to stop you treading on them as you stand before me. Your cologne is nice, not too musky. I know you can smell my perfume, always spritz my hair…. And more intimate parts for your pleasure. Your hands trace circles on my shoulders, I use my nails to rake your thighs. In the half light from the hall I can just make out that impressive bulge in your trousers dying for release. I invite you to sit and I let your hands roam over my body.

Tentatively you trace the outline of my body with your fingers. There light touch causing goose bumps on my flesh. Your hand lingers at my breast, cupping it your thumb rides over my erect nipple. I gasp involuntarily as a shiver of pleasure goes through me. We kiss, your full beard is rough and yet satisfyingly manly. My hand strokes you through your jeans, your body responds, your breathing changes, I smile to myself “you’re mine”.

You slip a hand under my skirt and feel the satin of my thong. I swell at your touch, but tucked as I am I can't spring into action. My expert fingers work your belt and fly to release the monster that you’ve been hiding. It springs up hard as rock and twice as juicy. I start to wank you slowly my hand twisting as well as moving up and down. You work my thong until you slip my cock out. Not as large as yours, but why would it be when I'm the fem. You kiss me again our tongues entwine and your hands roam again. One finds my bum hole and gets to work on that, I writhe with pleasure. Your other hand reaches round my throat and your grip tightens. Images of my lifeless form flash unbidden to my head and I suppress them waiting to see where this goes. You grip tight, your other fingers probe my ass hole. The sensations are heightened by the lack of air I breathe, my cock is ridged and our weapons touch.

You continue to snog me and hold my throat tight. The other hand has two fingers inserted and pumps away. I'm loosing control, in that moment I'd be willing to do anything. You release the hold on my neck and I move to sit astride you. Your cock slaps my ass as I move so you can still finger fuck me. My hand goes back to work on your Dick and you moan satisfactorily. You tell me you want to fuck me and I say “I know “ I grab your hair and force my cock in your mouth. By the way you suck me it's not your first time, and I like the action of your fingers and mouth. But I won't cum first. Taking my cock back I move to swallow your member. You buck as my warm wet mouth slowly engulfs your cock.

You must like it because all other action stops as I take you and slurp away.

“my God you'll make me cum” your voice is a shout in the quiet of the room.

I stop…. “Can't have that now can we?” You groan something about wanting to shoot your load, I giggle, I'm back in control. With the nail of one finger I trace a line from balls to tip. You start to finger me again and I push back loving the sensations striking through my body. I suck and wank you, you cock is covered in my saliva down past your balls.

Your breathing quickens as does the pace of your fingers, I want you inside me and reach for my bag.

“Oh my God I'm Cumming!” you cry.

“Is that what you want? “ I quickly ask.. “Yes!“ You reply. Pathetic I thought you more man than that, but you have warmed me up nicely so I'll be kind.

“Very well “ I purr in my most seductive tone.

I work your cock with both hands, swapping which palm slides over the tip of your bulbous head. Your body stiffens!

Your groans make no sense!

Like a volcano, your cock erupts sending cum all over your belly and my hands. I continue to Stoke you making sure I empty your balls completely. I know you’re sensitive down here, but I don’t care. You haven’t satisfied me so now you won’t satisfy anyone else tonight.

I know….. I'm a bitch but that's what you signed on for when you entered my Web little fly!

I stand and clean my hands with wipes I don't offer you. “the toilets are at the end “ I tell you matter of factly. You stand trying your best not to cover your clothes in your own mess. I watch you leave holding up your t-shirt and your trousers around your thighs.

You left shortly afterwards….. Shame I'd have played more if you could!

It mattered not as soon after a horny couple arrived………

But that's another story xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eishel215Man
over a year ago

Ware

Please please do tell sexy such a sexy scenario XXX

By *ikki Shooter OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

The sequel will arrive soon x