Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Exploring writing / rough draft

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mike woke in the wee morning hours next to his sexy lover ..his manhood throbbing as gazed upon her sleeping so contently... Do I wake her he thinks as the two has sucked and fucked all night ... He caresses her to see if she will awaken.Noticing her left knee slightly raised mike decides to take her as she lays.Quietly he positions himself behind her.He sees cum from the night before still oozing out of her still wet pussy..He can't help himself he's going to surprise herAnd with one hard trust he Slides his throbbing cock deep inside and she wakes disoriented as mike grabs her by her hair and pulls it as he basically forces himself on her.... She loves it .. She Starts to engage back when mike forces her back down.. She says "yes baby take your pussy I love it" he pounds hard she likes it so much she is squirting already soaking the bed she screams in ecstasy as mike pounds harder and harder...Baby please cum for me please baby I need your cum.. She screams in pleasure still disoriented from being awaken in such manner..she Drives him on and then he slides his thumb in her ass as he pumps and the surprise is startling and erotic..She has cum so hard she is seeing colors and is becoming d*unk with lust.. she feels him thicken .. And she begins to convulse and screams please BABY and at that moment he releases.. Torrents of his thick cum .. He reserve he doubted he had after the prior evenings escapades..It's extraordinary both of them becoming one in that moment..Mike collapses on to her back and whispers in her ear..I LOVE WHEN YOU CALL ME BABY ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you for ending the only person to reply... Just posted another story "for Brooklyn"

Post new Message to Thread