Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Blackpool gang bang

Jump to newest

By *arkandjane OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lancaster

I once got gang banged at an apartment in Blackpool , are you one of those guys? Get in touch.

Who wants to hear the full story.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes please

By *atandasmileMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

Who wants to hear the full story."

Yes - stories of fun always welcome.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *tud63Man
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

over a year ago

Would love to hear what happened

By *aseyjones7Man
over a year ago

leicestershire

Love to hear

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

Yessssss

over a year ago

Not in Blackpool but wish I was.

Lets hear the rest of the story

By *itman777Man
over a year ago

Inverness

Definitely can't wait

over a year ago

Lancaster

We were on a night out in Blackpool and it was getting quite late with a few drinks on board. We got chatting with 3 lads and as usual the subject got round to sex. One of them said he would like to try some of me. Mark told him that I would probably take all of them in, before we knew it we were on our way to their apartment.

We got sat down in the living room with a drink and the lads just sat there looking at me. Mark quite casually pushed my legs apart showing my little white knickers, he said , don't you want some of this, that was all it took, within seconds I had hands all over me and was stripped naked and being carried to a bedroom , Mark stood and watched as I took a big cock in my mouth and another guy got on me and entered me. He didn't last long but was immediately replaced by another, I was longing to get this big one from my mouth into my wet pussy though. It wasn't long before the next one cum in me and again he was replaced straight away by the big one, Mark then stripped and pushed his cock in my mouth. As the other pushed into me it sent me over the top and I started cumming, I gushed all over nearly screaming the place down.

It was too much for him too and he pumped me full of his cum.

Mark them had his go after this, I thought maybe it was nearly over but as he finished he was replaced by the first guy who wanted to fuck me again. It carried on like this until all had fucked me 3 times. Mark had to literally drag me off that big cock in the end to go home, I couldn't get enough of it.

We eventually said our goodbyes and left as we went out into the hallway of the apartments I stopped and removed my spunky knickers and I left them on a table by their door, just as a little memento . We walked back to our hotel, it was five in the morning and we had to be let in by the night watchman. He stood nearby as we waited for the lift and all the time I could feel the spunk running down my legs.

over a year ago

Lancaster

By the way this is a true life story, I wonder where the guys are now

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

So fuckin hot

By *aradise_BlackpoolCouple
over a year ago

Lancs

"We were on a night out in Blackpool and it was getting quite late with a few drinks on board. We got chatting with 3 lads and as usual the subject got round to sex. One of them said he would like to try some of me. Mark told him that I would probably take all of them in, before we knew it we were on our way to their apartment.

We got sat down in the living room with a drink and the lads just sat there looking at me. Mark quite casually pushed my legs apart showing my little white knickers, he said , don't you want some of this, that was all it took, within seconds I had hands all over me and was stripped naked and being carried to a bedroom , Mark stood and watched as I took a big cock in my mouth and another guy got on me and entered me. He didn't last long but was immediately replaced by another, I was longing to get this big one from my mouth into my wet pussy though. It wasn't long before the next one cum in me and again he was replaced straight away by the big one, Mark then stripped and pushed his cock in my mouth. As the other pushed into me it sent me over the top and I started cumming, I gushed all over nearly screaming the place down.

It was too much for him too and he pumped me full of his cum.

Mark them had his go after this, I thought maybe it was nearly over but as he finished he was replaced by the first guy who wanted to fuck me again. It carried on like this until all had fucked me 3 times. Mark had to literally drag me off that big cock in the end to go home, I couldn't get enough of it.

We eventually said our goodbyes and left as we went out into the hallway of the apartments I stopped and removed my spunky knickers and I left them on a table by their door, just as a little memento . We walked back to our hotel, it was five in the morning and we had to be let in by the night watchman. He stood nearby as we waited for the lift and all the time I could feel the spunk running down my legs."

That's what dreams are made of x

over a year ago

Lancaster

We miss Blackpool not been for ages and we miss escapades like this

over a year ago

Lancaster

"By the way this is a true life story, I wonder where the guys are now "

One of these guys must be on fab