Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

In The Garden

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Everyone is fast asleep upstairs... You knock lightly on the side door and let yourself in. You find me dozing on the sofa. I have jeans and t shirt on. You softly walk over, kneel in front of me and gently kiss my forehead, cheeks, neck until I begin stirring awake. While kissing your hand is gently stroking my thighs.. I begin kissing you back as I wake, so you begin rubbing between my legs feeling me harden. You remove my jeans as I sit on the sofa, and you take me in your mouth... Long slow sucks as you take my whole length in your mouth, my cock almost making you choke.. You play with my balls as you begin sucking faster and harder.... I strip naked as you suck on my balls..

I lift you back to me and we kiss and you lay over me... We stand. I unbutton your blouse and remove your bra as you push down ur skirt. You have no knickers. We are both naked as I lead you to the back door. We quietly sneak out into the dark garden. It's a warm evening as we kiss and hold each other. My fingers stroke down ur body and I cup them between ur legs.. I begin to stroke your already wet pussy, stroking ur clit and sliding my fingers inside you... You stroke my hard cock while I do that until you are ready. You push me onto the sun lounger and quietly sit on my lap, sliding my big hard cock gently inside you. Slowly you begin to move up, down, back and forth taking me deeper and deeper.

I stroke and caress your breasts as you ride me, sucking your nipples as I squeeze your breasts... You hold onto the chair handles as you begin to ride me harder and faster, I grab and squeeze ur bum cheeks as I push myself up into you, meeting your downward thrusts, forcing my cock deeper inside you.... With a shuddering explosion of pleasure we both reach a crescendo at the same time. Your body twitching with pleasure as you orgasm whilst I jerk uncontrollably inside you... Pumping my cum deep inside you....

We slowly reach a calmness together and sit cuddling in the chair, gazing up at the stars, all around is silence as the world sleeps... Upstairs my wife children sleep on unaware of the joy we've shared... We walk back inside naked and I feel myself harden as you brush against me. Instantly I bend you over the arm of the sofa. In a flash I'm back inside you.... Hard and fast my balls slapping loudly against you as I feel myself about to cum again. Then as I shoot another load inside you, I feel you tighten as you also cum, unable to hold back a squeal of pleasure.... As we slowly calm a noise is heard upstairs..... It was time for you to go home.... With a big smile on your face xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heeky202Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread