Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A cougar and cub experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been looking to upload something to the forums for a while, so I thought I'd share an experience with you guys and girls I had a few months back on this site.

I'd been chatting to an older lady for a few days or so, and we definitely seemed to share a spark of electricity. Despite the age gap, she seemed very sharp, sassy and funny, and I'd been trying my best to come across at least somewhat intelligent and witty. After no small amount of flirting, we agreed to meet up for a social drink and see if any of that chemistry translated from the screen into real life. We picked a pub we both knew, and before I knew it, I was heading out in my best shirt to see just what the evening would bring.

As often happens with these things, she ended up running late, so I ordered us both a drink, picked a table, then sat by myself, incredibly nervous and entirely unsure of what to expect next. Five minutes turned into ten, then fifteen, and I was starting to wonder if I'd maybe been stood up. Finally, I saw the door open, and in walked an absolute bombshell. Her deep red hair framed a sensual face that had mischief written all over it. Despite the rain outside, she was wearing only a black t-shirt that left no mistake about how trim and pert her body was. And her legs were dressed in ripped jeans that offered generous glimpses of her soft skin underneath. Despite being in her fourties, she could have easily passed for ten years younger. We made eye contact, she broke into a mischievous grin, and within seconds we were chatting away. I motioned the table I had been sitting at, but she preferred somewhere a little more out of the way, took my arm and guided me over to the sofa seats in the most secluded part of the pub.

Now, it goes without saying that heading out for a social meet, I was expecting things to be strictly friendly to start with, with hopefully a bit of flirting, and if things went well the promise of a second meet. Lord were my expectations blown out of the water. Within minutes of sitting down, we were both chatting and giggling like teenagers, and she started pressing her hand into my thigh, before reaching behind to place it firmly on the small of my back. I could sense things were getting more than flirty, so as playfully as I could asked her how she saw the rest of the evening going, while responding to her touch by lightly stroking the skin exposed by her ripped jeans, provocatively close to her crotch. Without any hesitation, she replied that she wanted to finish up her drink, then head back to mine so we could really enjoy ourselves. After all, she said, isn't this what it's all about? She said this with such sensuality in her voice that I couldn't hold stop myself from running my hand over her hips, and planting mischievous kisses along her neck. Her murmurs of pleasure suggested this is what she'd been waiting for, and within moments we were locking lips and wrestling tongues with each other, bodies pressing together and making the leather of the sofa squeak and squeal.

With no reason to hang about, we booked a taxi to take us back to my flat, and swallowed the last of our drinks as quickly as we could manage, inbetween more kissing and stroking. I could tell that under her clothes, she had a tight body that was begging to be explored, and her fervent groping told me she was pretty happy with what she found as well. Even though it was still raining outside, the temperature had definitely rocketed since we'd arrived at the pub.

Let me know if you fancy hearing more.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Great start keep it going

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Excellent start, keep it going.