Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Being naughty while on the phone

Jump to newest

By *anttoplaynow OP   Man
over a year ago

Home

Hi, has anyone ever played with their partner or yourself while they or you are talking on the phone but the person on the other end of the line has no idea! Bit Naughty but I love it! Lol.

Message in here or private message me if you like

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was once deep inside a partner and her mobile went off. She looked at me and I nodded so she answered it. There is no way the guy, a friend of hers, on the other end couldn't know. I didn't break stride and her breath caught on every word. It was sexy as hell.

By *tephxdTV/TS
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I licked an ex gf to orgasm as she was on phone to the father of her kids . no kids were with him but . a stressful situation for her ended in m m ok m m yes mm lol

over a year ago

I had a go suck me off, long and lovely, while I had my boss in the phone

over a year ago

Hubby tends to do this while km.on phone x

over a year ago

Was giving a wife first time anal sex when her hubby phoned to check on her he'd left her at mine night before

I could here him saying you ok,will you meet him again I just slowly slid my cock in out of her made her catch her breath few times then he said he'd be there in half hour to pick her up so after he hung up had to speed things up a bit

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

I had a first meet in my car once with a lady and had my hand inside her knickers while she was speaking to her hubby on the phone

By *aster C the kinksterMan
over a year ago

Darlington

Had my first gf sat on me as I was laid on a couch. Fully dressed. Skirt spread out. Her sister came in and was talking to her while I was slowly moving.

Also was in a pub in Cashel in Ireland giving the then gf's arse a good seeing to in the girls loo when someone entered the next cubical and asked my ex, was she alright.

Talking while getting bj's or having sex has happened a few times. It is a big turn on.

Post new Message to Thread